Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona fake electors indictment during 80th birthday bash in front of 75 guests.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Robertos  Online
Member since 2023 • 1047 Posts

Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona ‘fake electors’ indictment during 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach

Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona ‘fake electors’ indictment during 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach (nypost.com)

Rudy Giuliani’s 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach was stormed “like it was Normandy” as the former New York City mayor was served with notice of his Arizona indictment, sources told The Post.

In front of nearly 75 guests, two officials with Arizona’s attorney general’s office arrived at the shindig around 11 p.m. to hand Giuliani the papers in the case alleging he and 17 others were involved in a plot to overturn the 2020 election, the sources said.

Some partygoers started screaming and one woman even cried as Giuliani was served.

Crime doesn't pay I guess lol. Just don't do crazy illegal stuff IMO. Btw, he was dodging the indictment letter for weeks thinking that would work lol.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9434 Posts

How are there 75 people who want to be around that loser?

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Robertos  Online
Member since 2023 • 1047 Posts

@pyro1245 said:

Well it's a demented cult.

Also lol this idiot was bragging about dodging it a day earlier,

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23055 Posts

@robertos said:
@pyro1245 said:

Is that real? I find it almost impossible that he, or anyone, is that smug of an asshole while openly displaying such contempt for the law.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19600 Posts

So he went into hiding for a few days to try to avoid the indictment, but then invited a bunch of guests to his birthday party (while in hiding), and bragged about it on Twitter?

That must be real. It's too stupid to be fiction.

Also, I'm pretty sure the law doesn't work that way, Rudi. If this is the quality of your legal advice, no wonder your former boss is on trial for so many crimes.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44683 Posts

I hope they said "you just got served!" and started breakdancing.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58505 Posts

I love it.

At his birthday party.

Poetic.

@mattbbpl said:
@robertos said:
@pyro1245 said:

Is that real? I find it almost impossible that he, or anyone, is that smug of an asshole while openly displaying such contempt for the law.

Not just anyone. A lawyer. It's like...being a cook but having contempt for salt. Idunno, something like that lol.

I agree, it's hard to believe that is real but honestly these days I always sort of check myself in the "I can't believe it" because I've said it so many times in relation to these far-right MAGA folks.

@lamprey263 said:

I hope they said "you just got served!" and started breakdancing.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127527 Posts

@robertos said:
@pyro1245 said:

I really hope this isn't fake.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19600 Posts

Picture this: It's 2040, and it's time to make a film about the attempt to steal the 2020 election.

Do you play up Rudy hiding from his indictment as a goofy misadventure where he's in a party hat and the sherriffs yell "surprise!"; or do you show it in Godfather-style third act montage where each of the co-conspirators get their come-uppance?

Is it a black comedy or a crime drama? I'm not sure anymore.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58505 Posts

@horgen said:
@robertos said:
@pyro1245 said:

I really hope this isn't fake.

Who is that? I want to say Buzz Aldrin but not sure.

It looks real, I mean who knows these days right? But I don't see any if the usual AI oddities.

@Planeforger said:

Picture this: It's 2040, and it's time to make a film about the attempt to steal the 2020 election.

Do you play up Rudy hiding from his indictment as a goofy misadventure where he's in a party hat and the sherriffs yell "surprise!"; or do you show it in Godfather-style third act montage where each of the co-conspirators get their come-uppance?

Definitely a black comedy. It's one of those "it's funny because it's true" things then the darkness creeps in "oh god it's funny because it actually happened that's not funny wait is it?"

I wonder if Larry David will be alive in 2040? He'd be good in the role of Rudy.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127527 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Planeforger said:

Definitely a black comedy. It's one of those "it's funny because it's true" things then the darkness creeps in "oh god it's funny because it actually happened that's not funny wait is it?"

I wonder if Larry David will be alive in 2040? He'd be good in the role of Rudy.

Imagine how that movie will be if Trump wins and Project2025 becomes reality.