Sony ENT Needs to be Adressed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

siah0wn5a11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 siah0wn5a11
Member since 2021 • 4 Posts

Mods of GameSpot, I come asking if you all would please step up as protectors of the gaming community. Sony has gotten away with their unfair policy's in regards to refunds on their digital store for too long in the US. In other countries they have been sued for their unethical practices. I believe it is time the US takes a stand against the same wrongdoings others have been protected from. They are denying consumers refunds for faulty content even though their refund policy clearly states the content can be refunded if faulty. They wait until thousands of consumers raise hell all over the internet before they try to live up to their refund policy. Ex. Cyberpunk

This is unacceptable. Consumers should not have to fight for a refund they are rightfully entitled to. Please help combat this by speaking up against Sony for the consumers that seem to have no voice.

siah0wn5a11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 siah0wn5a11

https://twitter.com/BrotherTuTu1/status/1378808696596262912

siah0wn5a11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 siah0wn5a11

Seriously I have been trying to have a conversation with their support staff for 3 days now. I get blocked after the 2nd hang up and cant contact support for 24hours.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#4 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

While I am sorry to hear about your luck with this support issue, this isn't really a topic appropriate for Ask the Mods!