I am stuck at level 1 and 0% in level

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tricyclon123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tricyclon123
Member since 2007 • 436 Posts
What is wrong ? Should i become a complete member for level up to take place ?
digi_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 digi_matrix
Member since 2004 • 6600 Posts
Gamespot says that it's only temporary. It should be fixed, it's not a problem, when it's fixed you'll still be the level you really were. It's happened to me a bunch of times.
jakeboudville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jakeboudville
Member since 2004 • 90576 Posts
Gamespot says that it's only temporary. It should be fixed, it's not a problem, when it's fixed you'll still be the level you really were. It's happened to me a bunch of times.digi_matrix
Actually the level bug is already fixed (or that's what i think from AdamB's blog about it). To the original poster: please read this on how to level up
Jerell_rast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Jerell_rast
Member since 2004 • 7095 Posts
In addition, I noticed you created your account yesterday. Levels update only once a day. If you have more questions about Gamespot features, feel free to check the Welcome Newbies board.
Avatar image for SundarOct131088
SundarOct131088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 SundarOct131088
Member since 2006 • 1205 Posts
In case you haven't already noticed, you've leveled up by 25%. Remember, you only level up once a day. It's not that you keep leveling up for each post you make or each review you read. Also there's a cap as to how much you can level up in one day. It is not known how much that is exactly and it may vary from level to level. The hardest is Level 20 where you level up very slowly, it's a known glitch.

Read the topics in the Welcome Newbies board, they'll be helpful.