Okay This is growing to be a problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

White_Pheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 White_Pheonix
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Okay I made a topic a week ago.I made it because I was still on pending.I told you guys that I sent 2 question to the customer service and they never replyed.So you guys told me to send a mail to them again, but I waited a week and once again nothing was send to my mail.I had this Account for far to long to not be able to use it.I need a better advice on what to do.I don't want do create another account.

So anyone with better advice or suggestions?

rymich13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rymich13
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts
try pming jodyr or bethany or try emailing customer service again, some of the staff says that if you wait a week try emiling them again:idea:
White_Pheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 White_Pheonix

I e-mail them 3 times and can you tell me who to contact besides Customer Service?

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#4 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
Your profile isn't showing you as pending...
White_Pheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 White_Pheonix

Your profile isn't showing you as pending...spazzx625

How is it possible.When I go to game forums I cannot post at all.It says "You do not have access to create topics on this board" and If I go to GameFaqs.com it doesn't say I am banned, nor does it give me the option to create topics or reply.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spazzx625
There's a thing called karma over there, you need a certain amount to create topics, and other stuff. It has nothing to do with GameSpot at all.
White_Pheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 White_Pheonix

There's a thing called karma over there, you need a certain amount to create topics, and other stuff. It has nothing to do with GameSpot at all.spazzx625

So what should I do.I cant seem to find anything wrong with it.I never created a topic in a game board.Yet it only says READ-ONLY

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 spazzx625
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/entry.html?cat=18 That should help you out.
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
Use this form to request for your account to be upgradeed. You might need an active GameFAQs account to do this, I don't know, so log into GameFAQs using your GS login credentials (EDIT: You've already logged in from GF, didn't notice that). It should say you've been set to read-only. If so, fill out the form and explain your account is read-only from both the GameFAQs and GameSpot sides.
White_Pheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 White_Pheonix
Okay thank you.I will go, but do not close this topic plz I know a new problem will rise with this account.