Nikolozzzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Nikolozzzi
Member since 2023 • 2 Posts

Hello! I have tried for years to remember the name of this one very specific game I remember playing on my PC. I would guess it was around 2014-2016, but the game could be older. The game had a really dreamy aesthetic, I'm pretty sure you started out by running through/over a street or something, ending up on some rocky terrain. I barely remember the plot but I think by the end the world is basically falling apart and the character, that looks a lot like the character from "the last guardian" (a little boy with tattoos of some kind) is jumping around in a half destroyed world, everything is sort of floating in the sky. There might have been a pet of some kind but I don't exactly remember. The memories I have are very vague, I know, but if anybody could help me with finding it that would be amazing 🙏 thank you guys in advance!

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

Sounds like a Tales or Soul hacker game trying looking for those. Also could be Digimon maybe. Maybe it's Shin Mengami as well?

MirBlecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By MirBlecker
Member since 2023 • 5 Posts

Hello! Your description has some intriguing elements, and I'll do my best to help you identify the game. The dreamy aesthetic, the character resembling the one from "The Last Guardian," and the world falling apart with floating structures in the sky are interesting details.

Based on your description, it sounds like you might be thinking of the game "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons." It has a unique control scheme where you simultaneously control two characters, and the game's world becomes more surreal and dreamlike as the story progresses.

However, if this doesn't match the game you're thinking of, it's possible that the game is less well-known, or the details might be a bit mixed up over time. If you remember any additional details or if any other aspects come to mind, feel free to share them, and I'll continue to assist you in your search!