Last time you hit your head against something?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45323 Posts

I was laying down under my gaming chair today when I decided to get up for something and then BAM hit my head against the metal arm. Which reminded me, I hit my head the other day when I was walking outside next to a utility pole. Which also got me thinking .. when was the last time you hit your head against something, OT?

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#2 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I can't remember, honestly.

There's been a couple of instances in the past where my dad has kneeled down to get something out of the bottom fridge drawers without realising that he's left the top freezer door partially opened right above his head. You can imagine how that's turned out.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45323 Posts

@speeny said:

I can't remember, honestly.

There's been a couple of instances in the past where my dad has kneeled down to get something out of the bottom fridge drawers without realising that he's left the top freezer door partially opened right above his head. You can imagine how that's turned out.

Oof

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1170 Posts

All the time at work. I'm the only one over six foot there, standing a modest 6ft 2inches. I hit my head all the time on the racks above the prep table. Hit my head leaving the walk-in (Fridge for layman terms). My head reaches the top of the freezer too, so sometimes my hair gets frozen to the top and pulls some out. T_T

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58424 Posts

Saturday night, actually.

Was at work hooking a hose to the bottom of a fermenter and due to the heat and general fatigue I forgot where I was for a second and when I stood up I bonked my head on a sample port.

Took a nice little divot out of my scalp, thankfully it did not bleed too much.

This is a sample port. Ours our installed downward. They don't feel great.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58424 Posts
@mycatismilk said:

All the time at work. I'm the only one over six foot there, standing a modest 6ft 2inches. I hit my head all the time on the racks above the prep table. Hit my head leaving the walk-in (Fridge for layman terms). My head reaches the top of the freezer too, so sometimes my hair gets frozen to the top and pulls some out. T_T

haha yeah, same. When I put my work boots on I'm closer to 6'3". When I walk through some of the doorways at work my hair grazes the top of the door frame. For the record, I buzz cut my hair so it's about 1/8" long lol.

Tall people problems, amirite?

I do like being the hero and grabbing things from the top shelf for little ol' ladies at the grocery store though.

MyCatIsMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7 MyCatIsMilk
Member since 2022 • 1170 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@mycatismilk said:

haha yeah, same. When I put my work boots on I'm closer to 6'3". When I walk through some of the doorways at work my hair grazes the top of the door frame. For the record, I buzz cut my hair so it's about 1/8" long lol.

Tall people problems, amirite?

I do like being the hero and grabbing things from the top shelf for little ol' ladies at the grocery store though.

XD Oh, 100% Lol.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I'm 6'5" so all the frigging time. Just on low door frames and such.

Had a concussion a couple years ago and I've tried to be more careful since, so haven't had any major bonks in a while

Last one was yesterday, hit my head on a ceiling light in a bathroom but not very hard

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16023 Posts

About 5 months ago, I was at my aunt's house and her dog was excited to see me. I bent down to pat her on the head. Instead of just standing there, she jumped up and her head hit me, on my jaw area. It hurt a little bit, but the dog had no intention of hurting me. She was just excited, so I have no resentment towards her or my aunt.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#10 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

My kitchen was designed for dwarves and the extractor fan has a glass cover that sticks out too far. It's at head height. I can bump my head on it just learning over the counter.

certifieddata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 certifieddata
Member since 2007 • 46096 Posts

Today while fixing a washing machine, stood up and hit my head in the corner of the cupboard they use to store the detergents, it was not easy to keep from swearing.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#12 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6101 Posts

I banged my head on a pillow last night,does that count? ☺️

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts