Relationship advice ! I want a serious relationship with her but she is confusing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

justme1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By justme1988
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

hello im new here i have a long post for you but i really need your help

i met this girl in december we kinda liked each other she started texting me like crazy telling me literally everything she was doing everyday and after a couple of days she asked me out to hang out in her car . We talked for hours and it was great but she told me she has a boyfriend , he left town with work a couple of months ago and he has to stay there for another year or so ,anyway i was devastated and i thought that its all over but continued texting me sending me pictures of her not sexy ones just normal she started complaining about her boyfriend alot saying he is very jealous and that he constantly hates when she talks to other guys and he was always thinking that she is flirting with them

I heard from a friend that she has been hanging out with another friend from our circle ( Alex ) since september and asked her if ther is anything going on between them , she said " we hang out we go eat toghether sometimes we go do groceries but thats about it there is nothing going on between us , we live near eachother im lonely and i wanna leave the house sometimes its hard being alone "

After hanging out a couple of times i went to her house we watched a movie we cuddle for 1-2 hours we massaged eachother's hand we started a tickle fight she got on top of me burried her face on my chest and stopped moving which was kinda weird so i started massaging her back from under shirt while kissing her neck and i tried to grab her ass from under her panties and she quickly took my hand away and i asked her "dont you want me to ? " and she said " no " so i kept massaging her for a couple of minutes i tried kissing her but she didnt kiss back , then i left . 10 minutes after i left she texted me that she is sorry and that she didnt want that to happen she just got carried away and that we should pretend like it never happened and i sayd yeah no problem .

What was weird was that when i was hanging out at her place she was texting with Alex when she started ignoring his texts he started calling her she rejected 2 of his calls and 3rd time i told her to go talk to him because hes anoying and she went to the bathroom to talk to him and asked her why did she go to the bathroom and she said " it just wouldnt have seemed right to talk to him in front of you " .My friends told me that i should have left when that happened and not talk to her again . Even when she talked to her mother she went to the bathroom or when she was talking in the same room she told me not to speak

After 2 days she found out i talked to some friend from our group , asked him about her and she got upset she said that she didnt wanna talk to me anymore yet but after a couple of days she started texting me again and sending me pictures but still we became more distant and didnt talk as much . But this month we started talking alot again i asked her if she is still with her boyfriend she sayd yes but as always they dont get along . He was suposed to come visit her but he said that he doesnt see the point in coming for 1 day considering that hes far away and that he will wait until he can come for more days and she got upset and told him that he should have come and that he doesnt love her

Again after hanging out a couple of days i went to her place and spent the night but like last time she let me touch a little bit but nothing more at night she said good night and turned her back at me i tried escalating thing a little bit but she wasnt touchy at all i mean she would get on top of me but thats it no kissing or masagging from her at all . Since she was still hanging out with Alex i asked her if thing have changed she said " still there is nothing between us i told him to back off a little because there are alot of rumours about me and him that are not true "

Another weird thing that i noticed was that everytime we go out she would notice guys checking her out and i find that kinda weird . One time we were at a gas station and someone came and told her that her front tier needs some air which was true and she said "did you see how he was checking me out ? if we were staying any longer we would have fixed it himself "

Another time we where with a couple of male friends at the gym and i told her that she looks good in leggings and the guys saw me checking her out and sayd "she looks good doesnt she ? " and she actualy asked me 3 times which of the guys told me that she looks good in leggings .

Another example she told me that was walking with another friend of ours and some guy was checking her out 20 m ahead of them and after he passed them he turned his head and was still checking her out

After 3 days i wanted to ask her out but i got a call from a friend that she and Alex are at the park hanging out and i asked her whats up with that and she said " Why are you upset its none of your bussiness who i hang out with i can hang out with alex as many times as i want " and i told her " you told me that you wanted him to back off i guess you lied to me " and i deleted her from facebook and stoped contact with her

But now i miss her and i kinda want to contact her . What should i do ?

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

I wouldn't waste any time on a person like that. Honestly she sounds insecure and prone to be unfaithful to any person she's together with. At the moment, what matters most in her life is herself and that's not the kind of person you want to have a relationship with.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14824 Posts

We’ve heard this one before.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DaVillain  Online
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Yeah, it sounds like I step into a time machine cause this thread looks familiar.

But anyways, to the OP, you need to leave that girl alone. The way this is going, it's best to find someone who isn't this insecure and I hate dating a girl who acts like that. Leave her alone and go about you're business.

ssvegeta555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ssvegeta555
Member since 2003 • 2448 Posts

Oh man, don't waste your time. Not worth the stress. She seems very insecure and immature. She's already proven herself to be unfaithful with her current boyfriend hanging out with you, and getting physically close, and this Alex character. If by chance you do get back into contact and are officially in a relationship, what makes you think she won't be unfaithful to you? She seems prone to be unfaithful at the drop of a hat. Not to mention, if someone is already in a relationship, back off, don't even try. That's just asking for trouble. Close that chapter in your life and move on. You'd be better off.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@davillain- said:
@SOedipus said:

Yeah, it sounds like I step into a time machine cause this thread looks familiar.

Its the same stupid bot, this was posted 6 months ago, only difference is the names.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

What is it with people creating accounts on a gaming forum to ask for relationship advice.

That's two in the last month.

justme1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 justme1988

@GTR12: sorry for the late reply but i had to work

it was actualy posted 2 months ago and i posted again because it was kinda like an update from my previous post https://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/what-did-she-want-kinda-relationship-advice-33424996/#1

i would posted with that other account but i forgot the account id and pw

after that last post was made alot of things happen and i thought that maybe she changed because her behaviour actualy did change but only for a while it looks like , she actualy started crying in my arms about her boyfriend and said that she doesnt even know if they are toghether anymore , she found out his facebook pw and when she entered she found out multiple messages with a girl but nothing serious just casual talk and he posted on his page a selfie with a girl from the town he works but he said that its nothing and its just a friend . This happened about 3 weeks ago

I asked her why is she still with him and if she still loves him and she sayd "yes i still love him " but she doesnt know what to do

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Online
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

@GTR12 said:
@davillain- said:
@SOedipus said:

Its the same stupid bot, this was posted 6 months ago, only difference is the names.

LOL looks like the Jokes on me. I knew something was off here.

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

@davillain- said:
@GTR12 said:
@davillain- said:
@SOedipus said:

I thought this seemed familiar. Glad it wasn't just me. However, I did waste ten minutes of my life (again). :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#13 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

She just wants attention and gets bored easy, probably.

Honestly, would love to see an alternate reality where most of these women try to live as men. Would be hilarious to watch, lol.

--Anna--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 --Anna--
Member since 2007 • 4636 Posts

Dear OP, I don't believe a single word.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts

If this is for real, leave her alone. You should have stopped when she mentioned she has a boyfriend. Why be with someone who already brings baggage and stresses you out? I do feel like this is a bit of deja vu.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@goodzorr said:
@davillain- said:
@GTR12 said:

I thought this seemed familiar. Glad it wasn't just me. However, I did waste ten minutes of my life (again). :(

Didn't know bots could also reply to people and lie saying "I lost my id and pw".

justme1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 justme1988

@--Anna--: unfortunately for ME it is true and i dont know what to do

since my last post from 2 months ago i have been avoiding her but she started talking to me again at the end of march thats when i went to her place again and this time she even started crying about her boyfriend and i slept in her bed that night she turned with her back on me i tried escalating a little bit like grabbing her from behind just rubbing against her ass but nothing she didnt make any move whatsoever and next day she told me "just dont tell anyone that you spent the night at my place and please dont misunderstand what happened " like wtf should i understand from what she said ? so we are cudlling for hours ur letting me rub my **** against your ass you let me grab you from behind but im just suposed to not misunderstand ?

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

@justme1988: I did that shit with my ex wife after i got a divorce she contacted me a couple times. Well right after the divorce i knocked her up. Now i got a kid with this crazy. Dont waste your time with that insecure girl. Shes already cheating on her boyfriend with you and thats a bunch of bs too.