I get the deal now Sigil

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rsth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rsth
Member since 2004 • 424 Posts

"Hi...this is the Sigil team, we made a game for u...but wops, we also messed up big time and released it even though its not done. So plis buy our broke game and be our bugreport slave and pay us a monthly fee for it, cos we really need the money atm....lol, kek...whatever"

this should be on every vanguard gamebox..

Dont be a sucker for Sigils mistake
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19592 Posts
MMORPGs don't have perfect launches.
The real way to see if an MMORPG developer is good  is to wait and see how long it takes them to patch everything...
allen1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 allen1080
Member since 2002 • 322 Posts
That game will be a great game when they get done with the problems from releasing it early. Iam suyre they had to release the game early. Iam sure that they care about it .....belive me they are some of the most talented people in the mmo biz there and care about their project. I think for being forced to release early they are doing a great job because their target launch date was spring and thats a few months away they are kicking butt in my book.
rsth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rsth

That game will be a great game when they get done with the problems from releasing it early. Iam suyre they had to release the game early. Iam sure that they care about it .....belive me they are some of the most talented people in the mmo biz there and care about their project. I think for being forced to release early they are doing a great job because their target launch date was spring and thats a few months away they are kicking butt in my book.allen1080

the game has great potential, no doubt about that

but ur missing the main point here....sigil is charging ppl a monthly fee so they can fix their bugged game...in other words, we are paying for sigils mistake...thats why i call it beeing a sucker for sigil

rsth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rsth

MMORPGs don't have perfect launches.
The real way to see if an MMORPG developer is good  is to wait and see how long it takes them to patch everything...
Planeforger

yeap..but meanwhile, dont pay sigil money by having an account there