Is there anyway I could get into a Monitor/TV Color Business for a job?

SnPzFresh-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SnPzFresh-
Member since 2019 • 150 Posts

I will explain this better. I like fooling around with my Monitor's settings, trying to find the right picture quality for everything. I'm very interested in gamma and how it works. I'm very interested in getting the best picture quality ever. I usually spend like all day trying to get the best picture. Is there any business or career I could be going towards, so I can make money doing what I love?

Ever since I was a child, I had this fascination with Monitors and TV's. I always looked at the colors and tried my best to match them to what we see in reality. And now that I'm 16... I really am interested in taking my fascination into something bigger. Could anyone tell me what this might be? Thank you so much for reading!

Also... I don't know what board I should put this post. So if anyone wants to move it to another board... Then please be my guest!:)

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17850 Posts

There are professional TV calibrators. Check out Vincent from HDTVTest. He is a popular calibrator who does in depth TV reviews. You will probably learn a lot from him.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCYOO2uYPnG-21WDOWdwew