Should I Upgrade to Windows 11 as My Current Windows 10 getting a lot of BSOD lately?

tandukbadak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 tandukbadak
Member since 2005 • 292 Posts

Since weeks ago my Windows 10 got a lot of BSOD way to often it becomes very annoying. It happen with many different reason. Sometimes because the Netio.sys failed. Sometimes the Bddci.sys file failed. Other time something about DPC_watchdog_violation. Probably there are other reasons I can't remember.

It happens at random times. Sometimes after a whole day, sometimes only an hour after start up, sometimes right after the start up finished.

I'm not geek enough to messing with the system, so I just tried the less risk way that I found on the internet. But it still have the same problem.

As I just found out that it actually common to happen with Windows 10 user, I have the thought to just upgrade to windows 11, hoping it won't have the same problem.

Is it okay to upgrade now? Do I need to wait some specific feature in Windows 11 to be added before upgrading? Is it possible the windows 11 will have the same problem? I heard that Windows 11 have black screen instead of blue, but I don't know if it's the same problem as in windows 10 or not.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1559 Posts

Try doing a clean install of windows 10.