Wireless keyboard and mouse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Wondering if I should switch out my current keyboard and mouse.

Currently using a Logitech G402 wired mouse and Corsair Cherry MX Silent (I think). It's mechanical keyboard of the less noisy variant. Pretty happy with both so no need for changing, but it would be nice to get rid of some cables.

What would you guys recommend?

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts

I got a Dell wireless keyboard and mouse and like it as don't have to deal with wires.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

@pillarrocks said:

I got a Dell wireless keyboard and mouse and like it as don't have to deal with wires.

Any downsides?

Avatar image for PfizersaurusRex
PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 PfizersaurusRex
Member since 2012 • 1503 Posts

@horgen: I'm really impressed with Logitech G Pro wireless mouse, spec wise it's top class and it's super light weight which is why I'm so impressed (and envious), as I prefer the mouse to be as light as possible.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

I think keyboard can stay wired since it doesn't move at all.

Headset on the other hand and mouse would be cool without cables since both move all the time, but make sure you've got a lightweight ones - I'd go with Logitech G435 / 535 / 733 (depends on your budget but all of them are good) and Logitech G305 / G Pro / Pro X (the first one is on standard battery if you don't mind changing it once in a 2 months or so and a bit heavier)

You can complete the aesthetic look of no cables with Logitech keyboard to complete the set but it'll add up your purchase price by 33% - but it's up to you.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@gerygo: My keyboard stops working every now and then.

I will look up those. Thanks.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#7 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts

@mrbojangles25:

There is a delay when typing though I changed the batteries. The mouse works great.

manielebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10 manielebo
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

I kinda feel bad for asking here but i dont know where else... My set up involves my computer hooked up to a 55 inch tv while i sit on the couch- the room is about 10 feet wide. My issue is that I have ADD and constantly change positions, however , if I'm in front of the wireless mouse or keyboard (Like i raise my leg slightly) it has trouble other than a wired connection, I wondered if there was an easy solution to be able to shift but also have a stable mouse and keyboard connection I have tried a few different keyboards/mice to mixed results... i wondered if there was an answer?

How can i ensure a better connection even if i'm dumb enough to be infront of the signal?

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@manielebo said:

I kinda feel bad for asking here but i dont know where else... My set up involves my computer hooked up to a 55 inch tv while i sit on the couch- the room is about 10 feet wide. My issue is that I have ADD and constantly change positions, however , if I'm in front of the wireless mouse or keyboard (Like i raise my leg slightly) it has trouble other than a wired connection, I wondered if there was an easy solution to be able to shift but also have a stable mouse and keyboard connection I have tried a few different keyboards/mice to mixed results... i wondered if there was an answer?

How can i ensure a better connection even if i'm dumb enough to be infront of the signal?

Don't resurrect the threads, it's a 1 year old. Locked.