Problem using PS 3 Move Controller with Tron

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lartomar2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lartomar2002
Member since 2005 • 38 Posts
i can get to the part where it says "press start" and nothing happens. the move controller is paired with the console, it works with the xmb menu. i have followed all on screen instructions. i have tried to re-calibrate but that function does not want to work either. when i click on start with the ds3 controller the game starts. any suggestions? i'm sure i will kick myself in the **** when i get an answer because it will probably be something simple. thanks
Ian_K2772

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Ian_K2772
Member since 2010 • 812 Posts

Did you press Start on the Move Controller? (On the right side, somewhat hard to push) If yes, then I don't know. :/

RalphDeWit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RalphDeWit
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I have exactly the same problem. On another website someone wrote that Tron only supports Move in certain parts of the game, particularly the lightcycles. I am not sure whether I understood that right. If this is correct, you simply can't start the game from the Move controller and you have to use the regular one (which does work); I'd like to know whether you then have to switch to the Move controller during the game?
gamerfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gamerfan85
Member since 2009 • 652 Posts

I didn't even know you could use the Move with Tron. Where can you use it in the game?