Questions about the Move

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tutt3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 tutt3r
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

I just bought kz3, and looking to get socom 4. I understand that they benefit from the move and started looking around the gamestop website. I saw the champoin sport bundle which came with the move motion controller and the eye camera, but not the move navigation controller. Then i saw that kz3 had a bundle with the move motion controller and the move navigation controller, but not the eye camera. What exactly is needed to play these games? Do i need all of them or only part of them... Why doesnt the chapion sport buncle come with everything?

IWAOlympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 IWAOlympus
Member since 2011 • 412 Posts
What you should do is hold off a few weeks and buy the Full Deployment Edition of Socom 4... http://www.amazon.com/SOCOM-U-S-SEALs-Deployment-Playstation-3/dp/B004PCFF40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301229173&sr=8-1 This baby comes with everything you need... Move Controller, Navigation Controller, PSEye, Sharp Shooter, and Socom 4. If you break it down with retail prices, you're basically getting the game and part of something else for free... Move Controller: $49.99 Navigation Controller: $29.99 Sharp Shooter: $39.99 PSEye: $39.99 Socom 4: $59.99 =$219.95 ... and you get all that in the Full Deployment pack for $149.99.
tutt3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tutt3r
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

okay that looks really good, im probably going to go with that. I still have a question, what is the point of having 2 move motion controllers? (the one with the two glowing balls)

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
yea if u lookin to buy socom and the move, socom bundle is the best.
IWAOlympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 IWAOlympus

okay that looks really good, im probably going to go with that. I still have a question, what is the point of having 2 move motion controllers? (the one with the two glowing balls)

tutt3r
Some games use two motion controllers, like several sports in Sports Champions, The Fight: Lights Out, and a few others.
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
[QUOTE="tutt3r"]

IWAOlympus
Some games use two motion controllers, like several sports in Sports Champions, The Fight: Lights Out, and a few others.

To add to this, the reason the Sports Champions bundle doesn't come with a Navigation controller is because none of the sports in the game use it. Also an example of the two Move use in Sports Champions is in the gladiator mode. With one, you hold a button to use your shield and released it to control your weapon, where as with two always have control of both shield and weapon with each hand.
Thrawn3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Thrawn3d
Member since 2010 • 81 Posts

Glad I saw this. Was thinking of picking up move and now Ill wait for this bundle.

gamerfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamerfan85
Member since 2009 • 652 Posts

I just bought kz3, and looking to get socom 4. I understand that they benefit from the move and started looking around the gamestop website. I saw the champoin sport bundle which came with the move motion controller and the eye camera, but not the move navigation controller. Then i saw that kz3 had a bundle with the move motion controller and the move navigation controller, but not the eye camera. What exactly is needed to play these games? Do i need all of them or only part of them... Why doesnt the chapion sport buncle come with everything?

tutt3r

To answer your question, in order to play the Move you need:

-MOVE CONTROLLER

-navigation controller (depending on the game)

- Playstation Eye camera

What you really want to do is preorder the SOCOM DEPLOYMENT PACK, which comes with a Move, navigation controller, eye camera, and SHARPSHOOTER, along with SOCOM. That's the best value going and the Sharpshooter is the best way by far to enjoy FPS games.

IWAOlympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IWAOlympus

What you should do is hold off a few weeks and buy the Full Deployment Edition of Socom 4... http://www.amazon.com/SOCOM-U-S-SEALs-Deployment-Playstation-3/dp/B004PCFF40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301229173&sr=8-1

This baby comes with everything you need... Move Controller, Navigation Controller, PSEye, Sharp Shooter, and Socom 4. If you break it down with retail prices, you're basically getting the game and part of something else for free...

Move Controller: $49.99

Navigation Controller: $29.99

Sharp Shooter: $39.99

PSEye: $39.99

Socom 4: $59.99 =$219.95

... and you get all that in the Full Deployment pack for $149.99. IWAOlympus

To answer your question, in order to play the Move you need:

-MOVE CONTROLLER

-navigation controller (depending on the game)

- Playstation Eye camera

What you really want to do is preorder the SOCOM DEPLOYMENT PACK, which comes with a Move, navigation controller, eye camera, and SHARPSHOOTER, along with SOCOM. That's the best value going and the Sharpshooter is the best way by far to enjoy FPS games.

gamerfan85

Late to the party, my friend. :)

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts
The only time you absolutely need a navigation controller is if you plan on buying the sharpshooter. Otherwise you can substitute with a Sixaxis/DualShock.