Should Playstation switch thecontrols forshootingand driving on GTA 5 from Xbox triggers to PS3 R1 and L1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VivifyGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By VivifyGaming

Poll Should Playstation switch thecontrols forshootingand driving on GTA 5 from Xbox triggers to PS3 R1 and L1 (5 votes)

Yes 40%
No 80%

I believe that PS3 should stop pushing the controls of the xbox controller onto the players of the PSN community. What are your thoughts?

• 
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

Ps3 isn't pushing anything. Some just play better with triggers personaally I prefer the triggers

VivifyGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 VivifyGaming
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@JoKeR_421 said:

Ps3 isn't pushing anything. Some just play better with triggers personaally I prefer the triggers

though they do make some games such as minecraft triggers only.

murstdurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 murstdurst
Member since 2003 • 330 Posts

You can set the R1 and L1 for shooting in the settings.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

@vivifygaming: I know.but that's the thing it's not SONYS FAULT... The developers have the power and design to do that...Sony doesn't go.around sayin 'hmmm I like the r1 and l1 to be switched to triggers....that's developers that have power and the way they design the game. Like I Said some games whether some ppl don't like triggers and used to R1 and L1 developers think or have better experience with triggers. It's always good.to.give options to.the gamer to change the buttons. But really triggers aren't as bad as half the ppl make it.out to be

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

lol sony has no control over a games button configuration lol it's the developers who decide it lol, plus most games you can change it about in the settings