tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3752 Posts

Wow. Republicans were right all along. There is massive election fraud. GOP lawmaker from NY accused of ballot petition fraud. Sheesh. We clearly need voter id now!

GOP lawmaker who said 2020 was rigged is accused of election fraud (msn.com)

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23998 Posts

Misleading title?

The guy is accused, not convicted AFAIK.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178880 Posts
@girlusocrazy said:

@Maroxad: True

I do find it interesting, however, that all fraud discovered has been from the right. Guess that's why they complained about voter fraud, they knew they were doing it.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38695 Posts

lol. dumbass is not supposed to dob on himself

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23063 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Every accusation is a confession.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8401 Posts

Inflation has broken a new high

now over 9%

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23998 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

I do find it interesting, however, that all fraud discovered has been from the right. Guess that's why they complained about voter fraud, they knew they were doing it.

Yup, I am not too skeptial of the story, it is par on course for the Republican Party. BUT...

we do not know for certain... yet. So saying it has been discovered is misleading.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#10 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49596 Posts

Must be a slow news day if we're talking about a campaign getting signatures to run for the undoubtedly hugely popular and renowned independence party. Good on NY for recognizing and invalidating the signatures though.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58530 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

They know they can't win in fair terms, which is why they use gerrymandering, voter obstructions, and [allegedly] voter fraud.

Oh well, just another day in this corrupt, capitalistic dystopia that is backsliding into a service-based feudal society /drama

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Must be a slow news day if we're talking about a campaign getting signatures to run for the undoubtedly hugely popular and renowned independence party. Good on NY for recognizing and invalidating the signatures though.

Well you have to admit the number of new threads on PG has dwindled in recent weeks.

I might start posting some local politics, like the local ordinance to fill in potholes and how it's far-left garbage that's going to bankrupt the city. I mean we need some action on here, c'mon!

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#12 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49596 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

They know they can't win in fair terms, which is why they use gerrymandering, voter obstructions, and [allegedly] voter fraud.

Oh well, just another day in this corrupt, capitalistic dystopia that is backsliding into a service-based feudal society /drama

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Well you have to admit the number of new threads on PG has dwindled in recent weeks.

I might start posting some local politics, like the local ordinance to fill in potholes and how it's far-left garbage that's going to bankrupt the city. I mean we need some action on here, c'mon!

I'm more concerned about our regions burning down this summer, but potholes do piss me off too. lol

:P

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Hey, if you are doing it your opponent must be doing it too! Maybe even worse! Yeah. That must be it!

Avatar image for deactivated-631373f44e9fd
deactivated-631373f44e9fd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-631373f44e9fd
Member since 2004 • 549 Posts

Tribalism forever.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38695 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

some folks in my town lost their mind when the town erected a statue of a native american soldier from our area. argument was basically "why are we wasting our tax dollars to honor an indian? why not real americans?"

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@sargentd said:

Inflation has broken a new high

now over 9%

This is a thread on election fraud. Not a thread on global inflation primarily caused by Covid, please stay on topic instead of trolling all the time when your feely feels get hurt from the OP.

@LJS9502_basic said:
@girlusocrazy said:

It's projection.