Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

I see this section just received an aesthetic upgrade,yet it works the same as it did back in the Old Site.

so...let's talk about glitches in older games and what we might learn from it...

definition: some sort of technical defect..translation: missing puzzle piece

for me I remember playing a PS2 release of NARC...talk about underrated,I also remember there's one little glitch in which the audio suddenly go mute,I don't even press the mute button on the tv remote. the lesson is.. test the audio too,as that counts in making a video game.

what about your experience(s)...

DISCUSS! :)

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2  Edited By dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

@Smashbrossive50: Super Mario: Infinite health Koopa shell glitch, test every exploitable factor for bringing out your game!

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Smashbrossive50

I'm surprised you didn't mention the original SMB's Minus World,this glitch became a phenomenon that's also turned a staple of gaming horror story,I sure hope something like this didn't happen in the future Mario games..poor 1985 Mario,how could he get in there and get out safely?

don't try this at home or friend's kids,it's dangerous!

Loading Video...

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Smashbrossive50

....anyone else experienced a glitch back then? and what can you learn from it...

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

The Fellowship of the Ring for the GBA. In the mines of moria you go through a door and the game freezes. That's it. The game is unbeatable because of that. Rule learned: make sure players can actually make it to the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Making enemies disappear in Ninja Gaiden is one I'd exploit going through the game.

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Smashbrossive50

@Hatiko said:

The Fellowship of the Ring for the GBA. In the mines of moria you go through a door and the game freezes. That's it. The game is unbeatable because of that. Rule learned: make sure players can actually make it to the end.

I was expecting this below as an excuse for such glitch to actually happen..boo hoo,you're a disgrace to the fantasy nerds,didn't think this below also happen in the game,don't cha?

the REAL lesson is: NEVER TRUST GANDALF TO PUT A SPELL ON ANY DOOR.