Updates that I have received about FA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
1.Garcia turned down Oakland and is heading into Tampa to be a mentor...whihc doesnt make sence to me because he said he wants to be a starter the whole season.

2.Daniel Graham is flying to Oakland and Seattle..even though it is rumored he signed with the Broncos his agent declined the rumors.

I have these updates from a close friend who is an insider for the Raider Nation....He preety much is never wrong
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
I like Garcia in Oakland because if they do draft Russel or Quinn it should give them a solid backup and mentor there.  I also think Graham should go to the Seattle since they need more tightend help then Denver since they got Tony Scheffler emerging.
VERS1ON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 VERS1ON
Member since 2003 • 1188 Posts
1.Garcia turned down Oakland and is heading into Tampa to be a mentor...which doesn't make sense to me because he said he wants to be a starter the whole season.

2.Daniel Graham is flying to Oakland and Seattle..even though it is rumored he signed with the Broncos his agent declined the rumors.

I have these updates from a close friend who is an insider for the Raider Nation....He preety much is never wrong
poopinloop32

He could end up starting the entire season - there's no definite timetable for Simms' return due to the lack of precedent from this kind of injury. Tampa wants Simms to be eased back into playing - Garcia, should he sign, is IMMEDIATELY the starter in Tampa.
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
I like Garcia in Oakland because if they do draft Russel or Quinn it should give them a solid backup and mentor there. I also think Graham should go to the Seattle since they need more tightend help then Denver since they got Tony Scheffler emerging.PatsFanVince
scheffler's an alright receiving tight end, but graham is a stud blocking tight end and could also catch 50-60 passes. i loved him in college and i hope he ends up in a broncos uniform. they need him. they haven't had a good blocking tight end since carswell's car accident.
nygiants1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 nygiants1080
Member since 2004 • 9413 Posts
Tampa Bay have been pretty desperate for a QB since they won the SB