It has begun, the cry babies come out on Halo 3 MP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

juju187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 juju187
Member since 2004 • 402 Posts

wow yesterday was the worst day fer me. cry babies in big team battle complaining about not getting the banshee (with a new jersey accent >.>)

complaining on narrows because some camped the jump with cloak on, they even complain on ranked map because they couldnt find anyone to kill because i was killing them all, they even went as far as to try and stop me from getting MVP. so i killed my team logged off and halo 3 away for awhile....

Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts
LOL it happens in fact it happens on every game it's only cos the population is so big it's going to happen more!! The worst is the acheivement whores who want everyone to stand in line so they can stick or laser you ... personally I enjoy that why cos I just go around killing them while they stand there like ickle monkeys trying to stick each other LOL
stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
I've been unfortunate enought o be in a game with some 12 year old, but I just muted his arse.
CrimsonpugTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CrimsonpugTwo
Member since 2004 • 2220 Posts

Actually I've noticed something quite different this time around. In Halo 2 you couldn't go more than a round without finding some loud-mouthed racist or dirty mouthed 10 year old.

From what I've played in Halo 3, those jerks are still around, but there have been far fewer of them. In fact in most ranked matches I've played, most players don't even have a mic. Its like total silence in the deathmatch.

And remember the new super easy mute option Bungie built into their game to silence those that do act "childish". It takes care of a lot of that cry baby problem. Let your skills put them down while your mic mutes them out. Easy-peasy.

Nercay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nercay
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
I havnt witnessed this yet, everyone i've played has seemed mature enough.
ineedanewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ineedanewname
Member since 2004 • 1300 Posts

wow yesterday was the worst day fer me. cry babies in big team battle complaining about not getting the banshee (with a new jersey accent >.>)

complaining on narrows because some camped the jump with cloak on, they even complain on ranked map because they couldnt find anyone to kill because i was killing them all, they even went as far as to try and stop me from getting MVP. so i killed my team logged off and halo 3 away for awhile....

juju187

the way to solve that is to play with people you, and get enough people in your party that you wont have people you dont know on your team.

SirCokerThe1st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 SirCokerThe1st
Member since 2007 • 286 Posts
This is why bungie made it so easy to mute someone.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
This is why I play without the headset.
Avatar image for gamesfreak4ever
gamesfreak4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#9 gamesfreak4ever
Member since 2005 • 2005 Posts

just mute them or do what i do and try to be nice to them so they have a fun time with xl(and make them not want to get a crapstation 3)

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#10 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

juju187

You killed your team? :| Try just muting them next time if they annoy you, alot more mature then being ateam killer.

DrKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DrKaizer
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
started with Gears continues with Halo, they're out there...(in here too >_>)
Dark-Razor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dark-Razor
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
its annoying
Sup11722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Sup11722
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts

I havnt witnessed this yet, everyone i've played has seemed mature enough.Nercay

im sorry were talking about halo 3 i think you have the wrong game

Ebowe2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ebowe2002
Member since 2005 • 63 Posts
Hasn't really been too bad yet in halo 3. It is sooo much better then it was in Halo 2. Its nice in ranked matches to not have to listen to kids tell you how they are going to pwn your mom before the match.
Scalemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Scalemaster
Member since 2003 • 149 Posts

Almost every match I have to mute somebody. The worst are the people on your team who start team killing you if they think you are doing bad or the people who send you voice messages because you didn't live up to their standards. The online console community can really cause one to lose faith in humanity as it shows the true colors of most people. Its annoying, but I'm glad that bungie made it much easier to mute somebody.

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
you could rent the OB and play some TF2, the community is so much better than halo 3, MUCH better. haven't had anybody call each other out and "fight" yet
secondshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17 secondshooter
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
I play without the headset unless im playing with friends. Or i just chat with a friend.
soul45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 soul45
Member since 2003 • 26 Posts
yep the world is full of them
PapaSmurf831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PapaSmurf831
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
wanker12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 wanker12
Member since 2003 • 2048 Posts
the really annoying little spazwits playing halo will probably rise exponentially after christmas. i'll be only playing cod 4 by then.
SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts
Don't come on here crying about it, just mute them and me on with it....
xbxjetraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#22 xbxjetraider
Member since 2004 • 1522 Posts

Almost every match I have to mute somebody. The worst are the people on your team who start team killing you if they think you are doing bad or the people who send you voice messages because you didn't live up to their standards. The online console community can really cause one to lose faith in humanity as it shows the true colors of most people. Its annoying, but I'm glad that bungie made it much easier to mute somebody.

Scalemaster

I haven't had faith in Humanity since birth.

Want to help me conquer the Human race one day?
My will be done!

skelly7483

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 skelly7483
Member since 2005 • 326 Posts

Halo 3 has a big enough community to have itwhere you can block out a certain age group. It would be nice if the under 18 crowd just played with themselves.:D

Likefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 Likefire
Member since 2003 • 276 Posts
An interesting concept would be to have a 18+ section in MP. The only problem with that is that people might fake their ages. To solve that maybe boot them from playing halo for a while.
XileLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 XileLord
Member since 2007 • 3776 Posts

juju187

The Banshee isnt even that good IMO. I mean i can get ten or so kills straight with it but eventually somebody is going to come out with a laser or tank and one shot you.

Spartan laser>Banshee and its not even vehicle.

Though I'm just annoyed by the "VETO VETO VETO VETO VETO" cries and when they don't get what they want they leave and screw up the game.

Solid_Snake_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Solid_Snake_7
Member since 2004 • 3398 Posts
That's why they included the Mute button. At the beginning of each game i see which players have a mic and i mute them all to avoid this kind of stuff.
BikerPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#27 BikerPunk
Member since 2005 • 966 Posts

Actually I've noticed something quite different this time around. In Halo 2 you couldn't go more than a round without finding some loud-mouthed racist or dirty mouthed 10 year old.

From what I've played in Halo 3, those jerks are still around, but there have been far fewer of them. In fact in most ranked matches I've played, most players don't even have a mic. Its like total silence in the deathmatch.

And remember the new super easy mute option Bungie built into their game to silence those that do act "childish". It takes care of a lot of that cry baby problem. Let your skills put them down while your mic mutes them out. Easy-peasy.

CrimsonpugTwo

I like how you cant hear the other team. Lone wolf, everyone is muted....and the team matches, you cant hear trash talk cause the other team is muted. its awesome. the only crap i ever hear is the odd complaint if a teammate is just sitting there doing nothing...which is more then well deserved.

I did have one match where my team tied the other team, and some kid lipped off hardcare (why i dont know since it was a tie).....then next match up, guess who we ran unto again....curse of 3vs3 teams.....and we laid a beating to them....thats howi like it.

Philadendron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Philadendron
Member since 2004 • 571 Posts
All you guys muting automatically from the beginning or not playing with a headset make it difficult to play cooperatively as a team. The majority of the games I've played have been decent, and they're always made better if I can start coordinating with my teammates.
metalica_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 metalica_rocks
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts
yea i agree, it sucks when ur teammates are running around by themselves like duma$$ givin them free kills. or when u can't tell someone they about to get assassinated (or vise versa) cuz they have no mic...
BLEACH22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BLEACH22
Member since 2007 • 202 Posts
yo crimsonpug im gonna add u and my gamertag is gangstapugs :P
herbie12282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 herbie12282
Member since 2002 • 2861 Posts
it was bound to happen. people being poor sports are a part of any game. halo 3 just happens to be the preferredflavor right now. i personally have been thankful for the easy mute feature in halo 3. it's the best thing since the invention of the headset.
herbie12282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 herbie12282
working together with a team is way better than going it alone. gears is a perfect example of that. i still find myself having to scoreat least15-20 kills in team slayer to ensure a victory for my team. it'd be nice to not have that burden every once in a while.
LLCoolKo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 LLCoolKo
Member since 2005 • 794 Posts
Coming from somebody who is mature enough to get the words "then" and "than" mixed up.
jim_sk8er_201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jim_sk8er_201
Member since 2006 • 111 Posts

juju187

What!? im fron new jeresey i didn't know we had an accent ...anyway yeah like a lot of people said this was kinda bound to happen anyways cause in all video games there will always be cry babies....
herbie12282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 herbie12282
Coming from somebody who is mature enough to get the words "then" and "than" mixed up.LLCoolKo
if you were talking about me, you're wrong. then refers to a period in time. than is used for comparison. here's a link to grammar usage from Georgia State University. http://www2.gsu.edu/~phltso/grammar&usage.html
Thigeic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36 Thigeic
Member since 2004 • 1083 Posts
This is the reason i play lonewolf. Then i can have alot of fun, without people complaing
Gaara79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Gaara79
Member since 2005 • 4476 Posts

I haven't experienced it a lot. But Ive played a lot of Lone wolves. Thats muted during play regardless.

grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#38 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
[QUOTE="Scalemaster"]

xbxjetraider

I haven't had faith in Humanity since birth.

Want to help me conquer the Human race one day?
My will be done!

hey i call dibs on conquering the earth first. you can get the other planets. as for halo3, from the very few games i have played so far at friends' houses it doesn't seem that bad. there was one guy who was complaining about not getting the spartan laser though, my friend had it.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#39 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Yay, more Internet thugs and lil' kids.

"I want the snipeWA!" -Little kids

"Your such a noob, why dont you just stop playing, your horrible!" -Internet thugs.

SaintsRowSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 SaintsRowSam
Member since 2006 • 2807 Posts
I KNOW!, a few days ago i was using the spartan laser, and this guy kept following me, and everytime i tried to shoot hed melle (sp?) me and ruin my shot, then i got pissed and droped a trip mine, it almost killed him but then he killed me, haha but luckily i got a splatter after that =)
schaffe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 schaffe3
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i just plug my headset in and let it sit on the ground with my mic turned off, unless im with a friend and we just do a private chat
SorasGhost009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SorasGhost009
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
yeah, im getting fed up with the kids on live, they are mostly all wannabwe gangsters who think they can own the planet, an their voicesmake me madf when they yell omfg!#@# headshot!! i just haxored u n00b!