Jerryclinkstan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jerryclinkstan1
Member since 2024 • 2 Posts

I have so many playlists (so, so many…) and I don’t want to lose them.

I got a 6 month free trial of Apple Music, so I tried to use an app called… .Song shift I think?.. but it takes an absolute eternity to do one playlist and then just comes back with shitloads of mismatched tracks. Not sure if this is because the tracks aren’t on Apple Music or whether it’s the app at fault, but honestly it takes me so fucking long to do anything on my phone that I really can’t be arsed to devote the time that would be needed to sort it out. It probably wants me to subscribe for the “works at all” experience, but if the free one doesn’t work then I’m not really inclined to pay.

One other thing I like about Spotify that I don’t think the other services do, is Spotify ipa Connect. Meaning I can start music on the computer, send it to my speaker, pick up my phone and control it from there. (Well OK controlling it on my phone is bugged so I can’t use that until they fix it, but it’s still a great feature.)

I personally do have some specific accessibility needs that makes it harder to move from one thing to another. I used to love trying new things but now it’s just so painful and time consuming. It’s taken me bloody ages to get used to using Spotify on the Mac with VoiceOver (but managing playlists is still a big test of patience and frequently has me shouting expletives at the screen as I lose my place yet again). That’s one thing that was tempting about Apple Music as they usually do a better job of that kind of thing.

I think if it was easier to get all the playlists across I’d be more inclined to do something about it. I’m not particularly happy about feeling so dependent on Spotify for my music these days.
Check My Blog: https://spotiwire.com/spotify-plus-plus-for-ios/