Welcome to TheTanelChannel. Discuss about my channel here!

Avatar image for thetanelchannel
TheTanelChannel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TheTanelChannel
Member since 2015 • 153 Posts

Hello my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/TheTanelChannel

So my name is Tanel, im from Estonia and I REALLY love videogames. I´m 29 atm and this year marks the beginning of my proper english youtube channel that im trying to grow BIGGERISH :)

I also have another channel where I make native language gaming videos (700 something already) but I finally understood that I really need to make an english channel to get my own views, my emotions about videogames etc to a broader audience. Altough im still trying to learn how to speak fluent english I thought I´ll just make the channel and learn the language as I go.

I am the biggest native language estonian Youtuber atm and would love to see how people from all around the world like my stuff so yeah, here is TheTanelChannel :D click dat sub button and follow my stuff and also leave comments for me to read :)

So mostly I make gameplay videos but also am going to upload some news stuff etc, what are my thoughts on some upcoming games etc. Mostly I play the newest games but am up to some indie games for sure too, recommend me some games and I will take a look at them.

I first started playing videogames when I was like 8 or something like that.. my family, well my mom was not that wealthy and we couldn´t ever get me a PC or a console but I did have some good friends and could visit them pretty much everyday to play some Stunts, Dangerous Dave, Carmageddon, Doom, Heroes of might and magic, Jagged Alliance, Commandos etc back in the day and I was pretty much hooked. Also before PC games I played a lot of console games, the russian DENDY (NES clone). Loved to play games like Ninja Turtles, Wacky Races, Street Fighter, Looney Tunes, Flintstones and what not lol, that was like in 92 or something :D

So years have gone and in 2011 I made my first serious youtube channel and I thought I will make videogame reviews, gameplay videos in my native language to the people of Estonia cause nobody was making them and we didn´t have any videogame shows eighter, scene was pretty dead here :P though there were a ton of gamers.

Atm Ive done 11 videos and have passed the 1000 Subscriber counter wich is pretty nice :) Also Im active on Facebook so go but a like there too if you want to keep up to date with my stuff.

This year I will be travelling for the first time in my life to USA in JUNE.. yyyuupp.. E3 baby :D I will be making videos from that, how the showrool floor looks like, whats there to do, gonna do some videos of me playing some newest games if they let me and so on.

www.youtube.com/TheTanelChannel

www.facebook.com/TheTanelChannel

www.twitter.com/TheTanelChannel (I just use facebook but I have connected FB to Twitter so updates go there too)

www.instagram.com/TheTanelChannel

So yeah, leave me comments and I try to post new videos to this thread too :)

I guess the most typical video on my channel would be this one, a short gameplay video from the new Wolfenstein expansion, so check that out :)

Avatar image for thetanelchannel
TheTanelChannel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheTanelChannel
Member since 2015 • 153 Posts

I also make videogame trailers :) for fun and for a job. If you need a trailer then contact me :D TheTanelChannel@hotmail.com

At the moment I am also making official trailers for the new Carmageddon game! All the trailers you see are made by me :)

Here is a Project CARS trailer I made out of many.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

edit: My first video that has reached over 10,000 views already :o wat is dis magic?

My first NEWS video :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXjbqhVXkLU