How do I message a certain staff member?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Ok, here's one for you.

I got moderated (who would ever moderate Jason? I know!)

So I was talking to the mods (which I'm guessing one of you is going to read this so hello again)

Now here's where it gets exciting!

Someone on the staff contacted me and I in turn responded. Now I responded many, many days late (hospital stuff, people almost dying, etc, etc, etc...)

I never heard anything back, at all, nothing, nada, zilch, zero, the big goose egg.

So I figure I have some time today and I'll send a new message (explaining what happened before and how we could talk now)

When I hit send I was shocked and in disbelief that it said I could not private message that staff member.

That got me thinking. Maybe because I'm not allowed to private message that person who messaged me they never got my reply because they could not get it even though they wanted it.

So how do I get in contact with that person?

Also I did not reveal the staff member in case they're supposed to be super top secret. I do have their name because, you know, they sent me the message.

Thank you!

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jaysonguy

Hi, I'm Jason, you may know me from famous threads like...

How do I message a certain staff member?

With memorable quotes like....

where it gets

it said

and who could forget...

goose

What's the normal turn around for a thread in here? We're going on almost a week and I was wondering if I get could an idea.

Thanks!

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1224 Posts

@Jaysonguy: Hello, I don't see anything in the recent moderation history which would relate to this. You can message the whole moderation team here, another moderator may be know something about it.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jaysonguy

Thank you very much for the help in the right direction.

Wish me luck!