PC News List - Header

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Valsora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Valsora
Member since 2010 • 31 Posts

So I gotta say, I love checking in for news posts here most days but there's something itching at me of late. I invite anyone reading this to check it out, as well, but whenever I click on PC in the header some of the latest story titles have absolutely 'nothing' to do with PC.

Today's example. Xbox One is on sale with some games. Sunset Overdrive is on sale - Xbox only. So my kneejerk (jerk) reaction is, why am I seeing news for Xbox in the PC section?

To be fair, some people play across platforms but frankly, I don't. I'm happy with my PC. I'm happy reading news just for PC. Otherwise I wouldn't click a button that says "PC" ;)

The title itself is for Xbox-only content, but the story encompasses PC and PS4 elements. Fair enough. So why not have a title that is inclusive? "Stuff for sale; Xbox/PS4/PC" or something more professional that encompasses the fact it is not just an Xbox sale.

A small criticism - keep up the great work and Merry Christmas! :)

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

This is Ask the Mods, a forum for moderation-related inquiries. If you would like to give feedback, go to Bug Reporting & Feedback and make a topic, there.

Have a nice day.