unrightfull banning

This topic is locked from further discussion.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

This weekend I got banned for no reason, someone also deleted my thread with over 6000 views where even mods replied in

Then I got unbanned because there was no reason to ban me, by mods that didn't ban me...

What are the new rules that got me banned and what do I need to do so I won't be banned again

The thread i made was this one

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-the-ps4-isn-t-stronger-than-the-x1-updated-31704309/?messageId=342981179&page=8#js-message-397

It is a thread in system wars that points out some issues with the playstation 4, of course it does involve some comedy but nothing out of the ordinary.

If there's something i can't do please let me know because now I don't know what I all of sudden can't do anymore. I never called someone names or anything, didn't post anything offensive, so I would really want to know what has happened here.

greetings

Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

I believe you have already been informed, but the banning was not intentional, it was a glitch. I apologize for that.

The thread you created has been restored, but the video was removed from the original post as it was deemed a bit inappropriate.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Kuromino said:

I believe you have already been informed, but the banning was not intentional, it was a glitch. I apologize for that.

The thread you created has been restored, but the video was removed from the original post as it was deemed a bit inappropriate.

ok, thx for the info , i'll be more carefull what videos I post in the future

greetings