Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 gmoshier78
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

Hello:

I am new here and I am hoping to find some help and/or answers. I currently get NP-39227-3 error on my PS4 when I try to restore licenses. It specifically says, "Cannot restore some licenses - The Division 2 - Warlords of NY pre-order expansion". The strange thing here is that I can access this DLC content fine on my PS4 and there are no problems. Other people have reported this error in the past few months for this same game, but they have now disappeared and I could not get a hold of them. I have tried re-building the database and power cycling my console, but those options didn't do anything. Playstation customer support through their chat told me to delete and re-download the game and/or initialize my console. Those options do not work either because I know other ppl who have tried them without success. I am thinking that this has something to do with my PS4 settings or in game settings, but I have no idea on what it could be. I would greatly appreciate any help or if anyone knows of where to go to get this resolved?

mafnadeda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By mafnadeda
Member since 2024 • 1 Posts

I had frequent crashes of Destiny2 the last weeks, up to twice a day, since the 30th Anniversary update. I was suspecting that they did some funky stuff and my aged PS4 wouldn't be able to keep up anymore, so I googled around.

Turns out the solution (at least for me) was to rebuild the database. Did it yesterday and the game ran smoothly all night. It even feels better in the menus now while it was laggy before.

So if you have similar problems give it a try since it would be the easiest fix: Turn off your PS4, hold the power button until the 2nd beep, and select Rebuild Database from that BIOS Menu.

I think the background is that frequent updates to a game fragment it on the system, and if it becomes too much it gets prone to crashing.

Hope that helps!

https://routerlogin.uno/