Post composition window in mobile version keeps dragging the view to bottom of composition window

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44569 Posts

So for last few days when I write a post-comment in mobile site on the forums, I get the typical small window to compose my posts, but in past the window stays centered on where my cursor and writing is centered, or where I scroll the window in the composition of my post text as I review it.

However, lately these last couple days, I have been fighting the site composing my posts because if I ever have to scroll up to add something in the middle of my written post body, the post composition window keeps wanting to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the composition body.

I am not sure if this is maybe a mistake in some site code that got altered, maybe an update to my multiple mobile browsers, or possibly an effect from certain advertisements that run on certain pages (because it's certainly not doing it now as the topic creation tool doesn't run ads).

It doesn't scroll me up and down the page at all, that remains fine. Just the text in the composition window is what is jumping around a lot. It's really really annoying. Not site breaking or anything but a constant nagging annoyance.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44569 Posts

When using the desktop mode of my browser I noticed the post composition window keeps stretching, I think the site keeps adding lines every few seconds. I noticed this while trying to make a bullet point list it kept adding an extra line between each bullet about every few seconds. The post window keeps stretching as a result and my formating is getting wrecked by this error.