Anyone bored with PS3 threads?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dopemonk736

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dopemonk736
Member since 2006 • 2731 Posts
Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!
Twisted_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Twisted_Hawk
Member since 2005 • 579 Posts
Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Dopemonk736
Let's make a deal. If cows finally accept the fact that the PS3 is a complete failure, then we will stop. Is it a deal?
Flozzz64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Flozzz64
Member since 2006 • 44 Posts
take it is a good deal...lol
Twisted_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Twisted_Hawk
Member since 2005 • 579 Posts
take it is a good deal...lolFlozzz64
Yeah, what he said. So what if the Wii and the 360 only have one good game? PS3 has nothing! Don't say, "But teh Cell will p0wn the 360." It won't.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
I just wish the flamebaiters were more creative.
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fedameda
Member since 2005 • 2340 Posts
[QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Twisted_Hawk
Let's make a deal. If cows finally accept the fact that the PS3 is a complete failure, then we will stop. Is it a deal?

Only if you admit that the 360 works better as a space heater then a game system and that the Wii has less graphical power then my cell phone
Xeonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xeonz
Member since 2006 • 1083 Posts
[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!fedameda

Only if you admit that the 360 works better as a space heater then a game system and that the Wii has less graphical power then my cell phone

Only if you admit not to have it on the carpet, in a vertical position with a third-party Nyko InterCooler, and isolated in a small space in a room of 80F.
BlackDianWei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BlackDianWei
Member since 2005 • 554 Posts
Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Dopemonk736
TC don't post here thinking your gonna get a positive response
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fedameda
Member since 2005 • 2340 Posts
[QUOTE="fedameda"][QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Xeonz

Only if you admit not to have it on the carpet, in a vertical position with a third-party Nyko InterCooler, and isolated in a small space in a room of 80F.

Sure. Core temperatures of my 360 top out at near 100C at max load if its in a confined area. In open space, a mere 75C.
I can cook eggs on the damn thing
Xeonz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Xeonz
Member since 2006 • 1083 Posts
[QUOTE="Xeonz"][QUOTE="fedameda"][QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!fedameda

Sure. Core temperatures of my 360 top out at near 100C at max load if its in a confined area. In open space, a mere 75C.
I can cook eggs on the damn thing

Who says you can't? http://youtube.com/watch?v=oLabckoPC0g How'd you measure it's temperature, open up the case with it running and use one of those infrared thermometers? Otherwise those temps you claim are false.
donut349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 donut349
Member since 2003 • 3951 Posts
I'm actually tired of the other fanboys ganging up on the cows...
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts

[QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Twisted_Hawk

Let's make a deal, stop jumping to conclusions 3 months into a console's release.  I mean, I thought the Xbox 360 was going to suck, but it turns out it's a really good console.

Carmilla31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Carmilla31
Member since 2005 • 3335 Posts
You know why all the PS3 threads are bashing it? Because there is absolutely nothing good about it now that justifies $600. And that is a fact.
Zero-G_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zero-G_basic
Member since 2002 • 1879 Posts
I'm actually tired of the other fanboys ganging up on the cows...donut349
It's only karma. It was due to happen eventually.
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 topcatyo

[QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Carmilla31
You know why all the PS3 threads are bashing it? Because there is absolutely nothing good about it now that justifies $600. And that is a fact.

Cake is better than toast..  That is an opinion.  Not a fact.
The PS3 is a worthless pile of garbage.  That is your opinion, not a fact.

Must we take you back to elementary school?

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
I just wish the flamebaiters were more creative.fuzzysquash
Same. I mean WaitStation is so stupid.
Carmilla31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Carmilla31
Member since 2005 • 3335 Posts

[QUOTE="Carmilla31"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!topcatyo

Ok then, name one thing that justifies $600 on it. And i wouldnt mind going back to elementary school. That was fun times. 8)
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Hating the PS3 is so 2006, hating the Wii* is the new hating the PS3. *because of the supply issues.
da1on2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 da1on2
Member since 2006 • 4885 Posts
[QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Carmilla31

A blu ray player alone justifies its price
isaach11687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#20 isaach11687
Member since 2003 • 1634 Posts

Hating the PS3 is so 2006, hating the Wii* is the new hating the PS3. *because of the supply issues.DaysAirlines

OMGosh i just SO hate the Wii....Totally...

echelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 echelon
Member since 2002 • 1199 Posts
Im bored because there really isnt any system debates anymore. Its really just people coming up with creative and non creative ways to say Sony sucks. Nobody here cares about games or even their systems, they just care about their hate for the other side. Compare the number of Positive and Negative threads here and you will see what I mean. They want PS3 to fail alot more then they want the 360 to succeed. That way they can claim "ownage" and their life will be complete. 
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Hating the PS3 is so 2006, hating the Wii* is the new hating the PS3. *because of the supply issues.isaach11687

OMG totally hate my Wii, forrealz.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
It's simply their turn. Everyone was mercilessly bashed by the cows hiding behind the impenetrable wall that was the PS2.
isaach11687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 isaach11687
[QUOTE="isaach11687"]

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Hating the PS3 is so 2006, hating the Wii* is the new hating the PS3. *because of the supply issues.DaysAirlines

OMG totally hate my Wii, forrealz.

Church. Totally Church.

topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 topcatyo
[QUOTE="topcatyo"]

[QUOTE="Carmilla31"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Carmilla31

Ok then, name one thing that justifies $600 on it. And i wouldnt mind going back to elementary school. That was fun times. 8)

They sure were....

...anyway, one thing that justifies the PS3's 600 dollar price tag?

Let's see, there are games... there are more games... oh gosh, I can't believe I forgot games...  oh, and let's not forget games.

Oh, and let's not forget, http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/sr=8-2/qid=1171129930/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-8677485-3898442?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

It costs about the same as that, only it does a lot more stuff.

isaach11687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 isaach11687
[QUOTE="Carmilla31"][QUOTE="topcatyo"]

[QUOTE="Carmilla31"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!topcatyo

They sure were....

...anyway, one thing that justifies the PS3's 600 dollar price tag?

Let's see, there are games... there are more games... oh gosh, I can't believe I forgot games...  oh, and let's not forget games.

Oh, and let's not forget, http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/sr=8-2/qid=1171129930/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-8677485-3898442?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

It costs about the same as that, only it does a lot more stuff.

In all honestly, i would not want to spend $660 for a High AA/ Low AAA game. But i would by a console for $660 for a game of Metal. All I need is some Metal Gear and Twisted Metal.

Zero-G_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zero-G_basic
Member since 2002 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="Carmilla31"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!da1on2

That's only if you are looking for a blu-ray player. What if your looking for games only is it worth it at the point in time?
rarsi123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rarsi123
Member since 2007 • 278 Posts

Thats like signing a confession so you stop being tortured. It doesn't change the fact that you did not do the crime, and in this case that the ps3 is not a failure.
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#29 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
It is boring here anymore.  Lems should just play games instead of being on here bragging about how many good games they have, I guess they're not that good if you're on here most of the time.  I don't mind sheep but they do need to realize that most Wii games are crap.
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#30 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
[QUOTE="da1on2"][QUOTE="Carmilla31"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Zero-G_basic

That's only if you are looking for a blu-ray player. What if your looking for games only is it worth it at the point in time?

No but I've never bought a console for a handful of games out at the time, I always buy for the long haul.
Camzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 Camzo
Member since 2006 • 2142 Posts

i agree too. admit its rubish and we will stop lol.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!Camzo

i agree too. admit its rubish and we will stop lol.

It's rubish
Logpaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 Logpaq
Member since 2006 • 590 Posts
[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"][QUOTE="Dopemonk736"]Topic. I don't even read any topic with PS3 in it becuase I know exactly what it will be like. Lems and Sheep, stop making ps3 threads please!!!! We need more interesting threads!!!!!!fedameda

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wow that put a smile on my face.