Are you ever bothered by illogical floor plans?

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2475 Posts

I know what you're thinking. Who cares, right? But wouldn't moving your character through a nice apartment or house that's livable be cozier? Can you tell me that you've never seen a home in a movie or TV and been a little envious?

In pic 2 I look back at the (mostly empty) room I just came from (pic 1). In pic 3 I'm in a hallway on the opposite side of the wall. But what is that wide wall for? How do I get into the secret room inside the wall?

Maybe I'll turn on the PS4 and take pics of that horrid penthouse apartment in Spider-Man. If I can find the building after two years.

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2085 Posts

What in the bot is this?

"This response acknowledges the shared experience of appreciating cozy spaces and encourages further exploration within the game while also expressing interest in the Spider-Man penthouse apartment."

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58434 Posts

Yeah, I dislike unrealistic or illogical floor plans. Or when the size ratio is off. I remember playing Gears of War 5 or whatever the last one was, and there was a restroom you could go into, and the doors were like way larger than they should have been. So hear I am, in my giant armor, this elite huge soldier...and I'm staring this giant bathroom stall door in the face in this disproportionate bathroom.

I also dislike really exagerated clothing styles. It's like, look, I get it; you need to take some creative liberties. But if you think a game set 10 years in the future is realistic in portraying people like they're wearing the most avant-garde styles off a Paris fashion runway, you're wrong (looking at you, Ubisoft and Watch Dogs Legion....).

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34699 Posts

Off topic and I'm sorry, but..

What is the point with bot replies? Who benefits from this?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7247 Posts

yeah I loved lara crofts house back in the day.

I also loved res1 mansion if there was no zombies lol.

or even starfield ships was awesome but that got boring after I got the ship I wanted.

but yes sometimes Im like I wish I owned this place lol.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

Makes me think of the game Control. Just hated the layout of the building and its rooms and the map. Tried twice and both times quit the game long before completing the game. :(

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10505 Posts

@Litchie said:

Off topic and I'm sorry, but..

What is the point with bot replies? Who benefits from this?

i totally get what you're saying!