Can't we all just get along???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaddyDC650

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DaddyDC650
Member since 2007 • 1241 Posts
For the folks that post threads trying to convince other people that their console is more powerful, please stop! Why don't you just enjoy your console and it's games instead of stressing over what system has more power? The Xbox 360 is inferior to the PS3 hardware wise according to many developers and folks in the gaming industry (editor-in-chief of Xbox 360 over @ IGN has even admitted it. He must speak to developers on a daily basis so there's no reason to put his system down unless he knew this for a fact.) so why fight it? It's not like the Xbox 360 will fail because of it. It too has amazing graphics and they will only get better in time. I'm sure the differences in graphics won't be much anyway so who really cares in the long run? It's all about the games right? Praise Allah!
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
PS3 by far. Do you see a game like GT:HD on 360 or Motorstorm? I dont.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
I can link articles that have actual devs and programmers saying the 360 is more powerful, see how pointless that arguement is? Besides, "System Wars" not "System Truce"....
dsmccracken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 dsmccracken
Member since 2003 • 7307 Posts
For the folks that post threads trying to convince other people that their console is more powerful, please stop! Why don't you just enjoy your console and it's games instead of stressing over what system has more power? The Xbox 360 is inferior to the PS3 hardware wise according to many developers and folks in the gaming industry (editor-in-chief of Xbox 360 over @ IGN has even admitted it. He must speak to developers on a daily basis so there's no reason to put his system down unless he knew this for a fact.) so why fight it? It's not like the Xbox 360 will fail because of it. It too has amazing graphics and they will only get better in time. I'm sure the differences in graphics won't be much anyway so who really cares in the long run? It's all about the games right? Praise Allah! DaddyDC650
If a consensus could be reached, this forum would not exist.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
Can't we all just get along???DaddyDC650
Can't we all just... Can't we all just...! ... I oughta kick you just for asking that...