is Def Jam coming to Wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for XboxUnderground
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XboxUnderground
Member since 2003 • 20965 Posts
or is this another great game that the Wii is missing out on?

if you haven't yet go download the demo on XBL
it's really good
definately seems like a AA calibur game
chutup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 chutup
Member since 2005 • 7656 Posts
impossible
if it did, then when you put the disc in, the wii's awesomeness and def jam's suckness would react and create a nuclear explosion
Osama bin laden:  hahaha, die, american fools!
soldier: oh s***, he's got def jam wii!!
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
impossible
if it did, then when you put the disc in, the wii's awesomeness and def jam's suckness would react and create a nuclear explosion
Osama bin laden:  hahaha, die, american fools!
chutup
-- then the disc begins to hover and rumble, something only the PS3 and 360 can do combined -- Soldier: "Oh nose!!!1!"
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XboxUnderground
impossible
Osama bin laden: hahaha, die, american fools!
chutup
is everything after the word impossible you're way of saying "Wii couldn't handle this game and would have to downgrade it to the point it looks worse than FNR3 on Xbox"?
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 coreygames
[QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
XboxUnderground
is everything after the word impossible you're way of saying "Wii couldn't handle this game and would have to downgrade it to the point it looks worse than FNR3 on Xbox"?

I think the Wii awesome and DefJam suckness is already the answer to that question.
chutup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 chutup
[QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
XboxUnderground

flame me if you want, but my opinion on this will not be swayed. Def Jam sucks big time.
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XboxUnderground
[QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
chutup

flame me if you want, but my opinion on this will not be swayed. Def Jam sucks big time.

and you've played it................ when?
chutup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chutup
[QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
XboxUnderground

lol lets have a flamewar
Ive never played it I just hate rappers
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XboxUnderground
[QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
chutup

lol lets have a flamewar

if you hate rappers......... shouldn't you love a game where you get to beat the piss out of them?
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 coreygames
[QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
XboxUnderground

When was the last time anyone played BigRigs? I bet no one here has because its reputation precedes it by 8.7 miles, but they will still bash it won't they. Just like this game...
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XboxUnderground
[QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
coreygames

When was the last time anyone played BigRigs? I bet no one here has because its reputation precedes it by 8.7 miles, but they will still bash it won't they. Just like this game...

reputation? http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/defjamvendetta/index.html?q=def%20jam http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/defjamvendetta2/index.html?q=def%20jam and let's not forget the lowest scoring console game that EAC has ever made was an 8.2 so ya what a terrible reputation
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 coreygames
[QUOTE="coreygames"]When was the last time anyone played BigRigs? I bet no one here has because its reputation precedes it by 8.7 miles, but they will still bash it won't they. Just like this game...XboxUnderground
reputation? http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/defjamvendetta/index.html?q=def%20jam http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/defjamvendetta2/index.html?q=def%20jam and let's not forget the lowest scoring console game that EAC has ever made was an 8.2 so ya what a terrible reputation

I'm just saying, that most people who play fighting games don't like it it, it has a bad reputation. I didn't say it was a bad game (although after reading what I said I can see where you could understand that).
chutup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chutup
[QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
XboxUnderground

lol lets have a flamewar

if you hate rappers......... shouldn't you love a game where you get to beat the piss out of them?

probably because the only way I can do that is by becoming a rapper myself
that's like selling my soul to the devil
and I just hate the way rappers star in a fighting game, rather than a music game, because they want to convince people that they're actually vicious criminals and not pampered millionaires
like how 50 cent says hes been shot 9 times and he used to sell marijuana
I freakin hate rappers
even if def jam is good, I boycott it because of the rappers
just like I boycott FF13 because it's on PS3
dirty_diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dirty_diaz
Member since 2005 • 1193 Posts
impossible
chutup
lol nice sig
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
Dude, who cares? Def Jam blows.
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XboxUnderground
Dude, who cares? Def Jam blows.goblaa
this has already been PROVEN false next
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts
no its not comming but Def Jam Icon looks really bad in my opinion graphics.. superb.. probably even better then DOA4 or VF5.. only by the looks backgrounds amazing.. animations amazing.. modellings amazing.. framerate seems to be an issue though.. but gameplay.. ugh... i dont get the concept at all.. i cant imagine that works.. it looks soo random.. you basically use the background.. thats cool.. but wth is that scratching thing...
chrismunx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chrismunx
Member since 2003 • 3964 Posts

Dude, who cares? Def Jam blows.goblaa

My girlfriend blows as well. What's your point?

Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
I sure hope not. I wouldn't want that game on my system.
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
i don't get the hype around that game... strangest idea in a fighting game ever......
chrismunx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 chrismunx
Member since 2003 • 3964 Posts

i don't get the hype around that game... strangest idea in a fighting game ever......danneswegman

Maybe because people around the world like the music and the artists that are involved with the game? I see no strange idea with this.

shsonline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shsonline
Member since 2005 • 2937 Posts
[QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"][QUOTE="XboxUnderground"][QUOTE="chutup"]impossible
chutup

lol lets have a flamewar

probably because the only way I can do that is by becoming a rapper myself
that's like selling my soul to the devil
and I just hate the way rappers star in a fighting game, rather than a music game, because they want to convince people that they're actually vicious criminals and not pampered millionaires
like how 50 cent says hes been shot 9 times and he used to sell marijuana
I freakin hate rappers
even if def jam is good, I boycott it because of the rappers
just like I boycott FF13 because it's on PS3

I think its funny how you think that all rappers are like 50 cent. You must think MTV music is real music too huh? But seriously, lighten up. Most games do have some measure of violence in them, so its pretty hypocritical to not like a video game with hip hop stars because to you "rappers promote violence to sell marijuana".

Teh Halo and GTA blows because Master Chief and GTA promotes violence!
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 Zerostatic0
Member since 2005 • 4263 Posts
There will almost positively be a Def Jam game coming to the Wii, but it probably won't be the one heading to the more powerful consoles.
redneckdouglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 redneckdouglas
Member since 2005 • 2977 Posts
It's from EA. So yes they'll port it to the Wii no matter what. Craptasticly that is.