Ratchet and Clank Size matters gets a 9 on IGN

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
http://psp.ign.com/articles/763/763067p2.html Ownage to anybody who says PSP games suck
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 TheOneMan
Member since 2006 • 2952 Posts
PSP games suck.

I got OWN3D!!11
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
no one says PSP GAMES SUCK. people say the majority of them do
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 ZebethOrZebes
Member since 2004 • 5997 Posts
no one says PSP GAMES SUCK. people say the majority of them doHaziqonfire
Post of the year.
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#5 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts
If PSP keeps this rate up, it'll get all 3 games worth playing in a year all out at once.
XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6 XxR0gu3Go0sexX
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts
I've been waiting for this game for so Long.... I can't wait tell I can Play it.
shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts

http://psp.ign.com/articles/763/763067p2.html Ownage to anybody who says PSP games suckStarFoxCOM

Isn't that IGN ? since when does there score matter here ?  ownage DENIED, until Gamespot says otherwise. :lol:

XxR0gu3Go0sexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#8 XxR0gu3Go0sexX
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

[QUOTE="StarFoxCOM"]http://psp.ign.com/articles/763/763067p2.html Ownage to anybody who says PSP games suckshaggymcp

Isn't that IGN ? since when does there score matter here ?  ownage DENIED, until Gamespot says otherwise. :lol:

PSP already has great games like Burnout, MGS PO, GTA, Daxter... even with out Ratchet the PSP still owns all that say PSP games suck....
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
PSP's got some good games.  It gets bashed on here for not having as many sales as the DS but it's actually been really succesful.  I mean it has sold more units than the Gamecube and Xbox while being the same price as them for the most part (actually being more expensive than the Gamecube was it's entire lifespan) and it has been out for 3 years less than both of them.  I think the PSP needs to get some slack, it's a solid succesful system.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
look....I might be kind of a sheep.....but I loves me some Ratchet and Clank. I'm glad they bought back the platforming elements. I was kinda turned off from Deadlocked because they turned it into a full fledged 3rd person shooter.
RAZZY_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 RAZZY_B
Member since 2005 • 1709 Posts

PSP's got some good games.  It gets bashed on here for not having as many sales as the DS but it's actually been really succesful.  I mean it has sold more units than the Gamecube and Xbox while being the same price as them for the most part (actually being more expensive than the Gamecube was it's entire lifespan) and it has been out for 3 years less than both of them.  I think the PSP needs to get some slack, it's a solid succesful system.MikeE21286

your soo right dude.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
PSP's got some good games.  It gets bashed on here for not having as many sales as the DS but it's actually been really succesful.  I mean it has sold more units than the Gamecube and Xbox while being the same price as them for the most part (actually being more expensive than the Gamecube was it's entire lifespan) and it has been out for 3 years less than both of them.  I think the PSP needs to get some slack, it's a solid succesful system.MikeE21286
one thing for sure..out of all the handhelds that have tried to challange nintendo's handheld empire.....PSP was the only one to hold it's own.
Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Can-o-Mark
Member since 2005 • 3844 Posts

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
PSP's got some good games. It gets bashed on here for not having as many sales as the DS but it's actually been really succesful. I mean it has sold more units than the Gamecube and Xbox while being the same price as them for the most part (actually being more expensive than the Gamecube was it's entire lifespan) and it has been out for 3 years less than both of them. I think the PSP needs to get some slack, it's a solid succesful system.MikeE21286
I agree , but the mentality here is " if you're not first , you're last ". They must admit that the xbox and gamecube were horrible flops as well , but they won't.(teh hypocrisy)

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MikeE21286

Can-o-Mark

hahahah that's creative for system wars I'll tell you that lol.  I literally laughed out loud when I saw that.  But c'mon, if there's a "2nd Place" for reviews it'd be IGN and everyone knows that.
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ZebethOrZebes
[QUOTE="MikeE21286"]PSP's got some good games. It gets bashed on here for not having as many sales as the DS but it's actually been really succesful. I mean it has sold more units than the Gamecube and Xbox while being the same price as them for the most part (actually being more expensive than the Gamecube was it's entire lifespan) and it has been out for 3 years less than both of them. I think the PSP needs to get some slack, it's a solid succesful system.Nike_Air
I agree , but peoples' mentality here is " if your not first , your're last ". They must admit that the xbox and gamecube were horrible flops as well , but they won't.(teh hypocrisy)

The dude looks like what would happen if Joe Rogan and Jeff Probst had a kid.
Can-o-Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Can-o-Mark
Member since 2005 • 3844 Posts
[QUOTE="Can-o-Mark"]

MikeE21286

hahahah that's creative for system wars I'll tell you that lol.  I literally laughed out loud when I saw that.  But c'mon, if there's a "2nd Place" for reviews it'd be IGN and everyone knows that.

Aye, I agree with that. You cant claim ownage with one though.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
As much as I love Ratchet and Clank, IGN also gave Prey a 9.0, that's right, a game about walking out of vaginas and explosions.
UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts
That is an instant AA on GS. Sorry but fission mailed since SW has agreed that only GS scores matter here.
Avatar image for TheCrimsonKoopa
TheCrimsonKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheCrimsonKoopa
Member since 2006 • 2031 Posts
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]no one says PSP GAMES SUCK. people say the majority of them doZebethOrZebes
Post of the year.

PSP has more good games then the DS.
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZebethOrZebes
Based on your taste, but not based on mine.
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
well, second PSP game i'd like to play (loco roco being the other one). Gues maybe i'll borrow one sometime.
joeychew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 joeychew
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts
i just dont understand why ppl keep saying psp games sucks...i know psp has some poor ports. But u cant denial psp having some pretty good title aswell.
oback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 oback
Member since 2004 • 7151 Posts
[QUOTE="ZebethOrZebes"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]no one says PSP GAMES SUCK. people say the majority of them doTheCrimsonKoopa
Post of the year.

LOL
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pins_basic
Member since 2003 • 11521 Posts
no one says PSP GAMES SUCK. people say the majority of them doHaziqonfire
That's not true, the PSP has 5 AAA's just like the DS and it has more AA's than the DS.
Avatar image for TheCrimsonKoopa
TheCrimsonKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheCrimsonKoopa
Member since 2006 • 2031 Posts
[QUOTE="TheCrimsonKoopa"][QUOTE="ZebethOrZebes"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]no one says PSP GAMES SUCK. people say the majority of them dooback
Post of the year.

LOL

It has like 30 more AA's then the DS?
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ZebethOrZebes
And they're all racing games, sports, and ports. Yawn.
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MikeE21286
It's kinda funny because in the games department (this is the first time I've ever looked at it) PSP kinda kills DS. I mean PSP has 5 AAA Titles and DS has 5 AAA Titles as well .
Also: PSP has 46 AA games while DS has 19. Just funny how PSP has the games and DS has the sales side of the system war
ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ZebethOrZebes
It's kinda funny because in the games department (this is the first time I've ever looked at it) PSP kinda kills DS.  I mean PSP has 5 AAA Titles and DS has 5 AAA Titles as well ....but 3 of the DS Titles are those Nintendogs games and I mean c'mon you can count one of those I guess but all of them to make of 60% of your AAA Titles is kinda ridiculous.  They're all the same game and should have been reviewed as a single review compilation now that I look at it
Also: PSP has 46 AA games while DS has 21. Just funny how PSP has the games and DS has the sales side of the system war
MikeE21286
Nintendogs is only one AAA Yoshi's Island Advance Wars Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. = 5 Don't be a fool.
eva0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 eva0
Member since 2006 • 161 Posts
Theyre still making games for PSP? havent they already cancelled the PSP
MetroidSA-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MetroidSA-X
Member since 2005 • 620 Posts
I hope tjhey port this over to PS2 like GTA...
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MikeE21286
[QUOTE="MikeE21286"]It's kinda funny because in the games department (this is the first time I've ever looked at it) PSP kinda kills DS. I mean PSP has 5 AAA Titles and DS has 5 AAA Titles as well ....but 3 of the DS Titles are those Nintendogs games and I mean c'mon you can count one of those I guess but all of them to make of 60% of your AAA Titles is kinda ridiculous. They're all the same game and should have been reviewed as a single review compilation now that I look at it
Also: PSP has 46 AA games while DS has 21. Just funny how PSP has the games and DS has the sales side of the system war
ZebethOrZebes
Nintendogs is only one AAA Yoshi's Island Advance Wars Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. = 5 Don't be a fool.

Your right, my bad.....mistake on my part
eva0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 eva0
It's kinda funny because in the games department (this is the first time I've ever looked at it) PSP kinda kills DS. I mean PSP has 5 AAA Titles and DS has 5 AAA Titles as well ....but 3 of the DS Titles are those Nintendogs games and I mean c'mon you can count one of those I guess but all of them to make of 60% of your AAA Titles is kinda ridiculous. They're all the same game and were released at the same time and should have been reviewed as a single review compilation now that I look at it
MikeE21286

Out of the 46 AA games, how many of them do people actually care about?

like 70% of the AA games on PSP are worthless, even PSP owners know that.
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MikeE21286
But in the vein of "SYSTEM WARS RULES" how can you omit games that score AA or AAA or whatever their score may be. I mean take Warioware Smooth Moves for example. That's the loan AAA title for Wii and it's AAA, no matter what you or I say. You can't just say "oh that doesn't count". I mean their score is their score.
eva0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 eva0
But in the vein of "SYSTEM WARS RULES" how can you omit games that score AA or AAA or whatever their score may be. I mean take Warioware Smooth Moves for example. That's the loan AAA title for Wii and it's AAA, no matter what you or I say. You can't just say "oh that doesn't count". I mean their score is their score. MikeE21286

Ok PSP has 2-3 times more AAs then DS, but it still doesnt change the fact that the POSP is a horrible flop of a system.
OGTiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#36 OGTiago
Member since 2005 • 6546 Posts
Cool, can't wait to "buy" ;) this game
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MikeE21286
[QUOTE="MikeE21286"]But in the vein of "SYSTEM WARS RULES" how can you omit games that score AA or AAA or whatever their score may be. I mean take Warioware Smooth Moves for example. That's the loan AAA title for Wii and it's AAA, no matter what you or I say. You can't just say "oh that doesn't count". I mean their score is their score. eva0

Ok PSP has 2-3 times more AAs then DS, but it still doesnt change the fact that the POSP is a horrible flop of a system.

OK, well it may not have sold as well as the DS but there is no way it is a complete failure and if you can't admit that then you don't know what you're saying.
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pins_basic
[QUOTE="MikeE21286"]It's kinda funny because in the games department (this is the first time I've ever looked at it) PSP kinda kills DS. I mean PSP has 5 AAA Titles and DS has 5 AAA Titles as well ....but 3 of the DS Titles are those Nintendogs games and I mean c'mon you can count one of those I guess but all of them to make of 60% of your AAA Titles is kinda ridiculous. They're all the same game and were released at the same time and should have been reviewed as a single review compilation now that I look at it
eva0

Out of the 46 AA games, how many of them do people actually care about?

like 70% of the AA games on PSP are worthless, even PSP owners know that.

:lol: Dumb logic of the day:lol: AA could mean worthless:lol:
pins_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 pins_basic
[QUOTE="MikeE21286"]But in the vein of "SYSTEM WARS RULES" how can you omit games that score AA or AAA or whatever their score may be. I mean take Warioware Smooth Moves for example. That's the loan AAA title for Wii and it's AAA, no matter what you or I say. You can't just say "oh that doesn't count". I mean their score is their score. eva0

For having more good games than the DS? :lol: Sheep keep comming up with good stuff:lol:
chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 chicken008
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
Cool, other than Castlevania, this is a reason to get a PSP.