Why are cows hyping the PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Twisted_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Twisted_Hawk
Member since 2005 • 579 Posts
Everyone knows that whatever the PS3 produces for the rest of it's life, it will never be able to match Gears of War. I don't even see how Phony can win the war when Superiorsoft has already one.
S0DA_POPINSKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 S0DA_POPINSKI
Member since 2006 • 1582 Posts

Everyone knows that whatever the PS3 produces for the rest of it's life, it will never be able to match Gears of War. I don't even see how Phony can win the war when Superiorsoft has already one.Twisted_Hawk
I disagree. We dont even know what games will be out by the end of the generation.

But I still dont know why anyone is hyping the PS3.

Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Cpt_Meh
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
uhhhhhhhh....
v3n0m111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 v3n0m111
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
like ive heard before "ill put a blu-ray in my comp. and call it a PS4"
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fedameda
Member since 2005 • 2340 Posts
Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"
Twisted_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Twisted_Hawk

[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"]Everyone knows that whatever the PS3 produces for the rest of it's life, it will never be able to match Gears of War. I don't even see how Phony can win the war when Superiorsoft has already one.S0DA_POPINSKI

I disagree. We dont even know what games will be out by the end of the generation.

Cause they know that the PS3 is a total failure on many levels. They want to kick the 360 off the market so that their console wins. Ya see, lemmings have an actual life, while cows on the otherhand do not.
Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cpt_Meh
Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"fedameda
We hype it because it's outselling a $600 joke. We hype it because it's innovative. We hype it because it isn't the same formula with better graphics and a higher end DVD player. We hype it because it's a GAMING machine, not a media center. Which happens to be the focal point of videogames, in case you haven't noticed. Now, you can go play Resistance through for the 24th time, and then try and get the high score on your Blu Ray player. And Nintendo has been around longer than both Sony and Microsoft. It could finish dead last in this console race, and would still have made more money off their console than the other 2 companies. You don't know what you're talking about.
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 OXIIIIXO
Member since 2006 • 2337 Posts

Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"fedameda

That part is funny.

The PS3 is in a gaming drought right now, but it will change, why can't fanboys see this?

Fanboys should stop making these lame threads.

Twisted_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Twisted_Hawk

[QUOTE="fedameda"]Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"OXIIIIXO

That part is funny.

The PS3 is in a gaming drought right now, but it will change, why can't fanboys see this?

Cause it won't. Bill Gates confirmed this.
16bitkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 16bitkevin
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts
Why do fanboys act like the 360 has never seen a drought before?
Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Cpt_Meh

[QUOTE="fedameda"]Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"OXIIIIXO

That part is funny.

What, 2 good games are supposed to make consumers forget they're paying $600 for a slightly better Disc player with gaming as more of a add-on then a focal point? You can hype MGS4 all you want, but the truth is, it can't bail this mess out. Unless we see a drastic price drop, and some somewhat decent damage control, the PS3 will go down as a massive failure.
S0DA_POPINSKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 S0DA_POPINSKI
Member since 2006 • 1582 Posts
Why do fanboys act like the 360 has never seen a drought before?16bitkevin
PS3 should have launched with much better exclusive games to justify the $5-600 pricetag.
Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
Lair looks very good. It is on the same level as gears of war graphically. That is the one game that looks astonishly good though.
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

The PS3 is in a gaming drought right now, but it will change, why can't fanboys see this?OXIIIIXO

Because we cant look into our crystal balls and see into the "not-to-disant-future" like sony fanboys seem to be able to do.

Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cpt_Meh
Why do fanboys act like the 360 has never seen a drought before?16bitkevin
Why do fanboys act like they can predict the future and all of a sudden foresee PS3 dominance?
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#16 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
Everyone knows that whatever the PS3 produces for the rest of it's life, it will never be able to match Gears of War. I don't even see how Phony can win the war when Superiorsoft has already one.Twisted_Hawk
:lol: I nominate this for Topic of the Year.
Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cpt_Meh

[QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"]The PS3 is in a gaming drought right now, but it will change, why can't fanboys see this?MentatAssassin

Because we cant look into our crystal balls and see into the "not-to-disant-future" like sony fanboys seem to be able to do.

You beat me to it. :(
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 fedameda
[QUOTE="fedameda"]Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"Cpt_Meh

We hype it because it's outselling a $600 joke. We hype it because it's innovative. We hype it because it isn't the same formula with better graphics and a higher end DVD player. We hype it because it's a GAMING machine, not a media center. Which happens to be the focal point of videogames, in case you haven't noticed. Now, you can go play Resistance through for the 24th time, and then try and get the high score on your Blu Ray player. And Nintendo has been around longer than both Sony and Microsoft. It could finish dead last in this console race, and would still have made more money off their console than the other 2 companies. You don't know what you're talking about.

Hah, have fun with your inovation. Oh wait, there wont be anymore. Nintendo will never be able to compete graphically since their competitors can subsidize losses into other areas, which Nintendo can;t do. And who cares about age. Age doesn;t cause wisdom in the buisness world, it causes senility. And no I doubt they would make more money if Microsoft or SONY get the media center up and running. If they get anything even 25% as much as ITMS earns, then they will easily make more money off their systems. Nintendo may still make more as they basically oced a gamecube, gave it a new controller, and put it in a shiny new box. And how is the controller innovative. Its all that you pathetic fanboys spout. Oh "teh innovation" Nintendo isn;t innovative, they are desperate, their buisness model has gone the way of the mammoth.
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nextgengaming18
[QUOTE="16bitkevin"]Why do fanboys act like the 360 has never seen a drought before?Cpt_Meh
Why do fanboys act like they can predict the future and all of a sudden foresee PS3 dominance?

Halo 3 is the greatest game of all time. Just stop with fanboys predictions. Not all fanboys do this. I hate to be bothered but this is more common with xbox fanboys.
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nextgengaming18
[QUOTE="fedameda"]Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"Cpt_Meh

I could make a game that is a brand new genre. And it sucks. That is innovative. But does it matter? I don't want to hear all this crying about innovation, graphics, none of this garbage. The only thing I care about is fun. That is all that matters
-Makaveli-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Makaveli-
Member since 2003 • 10222 Posts

[QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"]The PS3 is in a gaming drought right now, but it will change, why can't fanboys see this?MentatAssassin

-Makaveli-'s guide to the crystal ball:
Look up and click on "new releases"
Click on the drop down box and hit "PS3"
Scroll through the dates. Starting at about the twentieth, the ps3 starts getting about three games a week for a good stretch of time.
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 OXIIIIXO
[QUOTE="S0DA_POPINSKI"]

[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"]Everyone knows that whatever the PS3 produces for the rest of it's life, it will never be able to match Gears of War. I don't even see how Phony can win the war when Superiorsoft has already one.Twisted_Hawk

Cause they know that the PS3 is a total failure on many levels. They want to kick the 360 off the market so that their console wins. Ya see, lemmings have an actual life, while cows on the otherhand do not.

Oh, so that is why they spend most of their time on here bashing the PS3, because they have a life.

Twisted_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Twisted_Hawk
[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"][QUOTE="S0DA_POPINSKI"]

[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"]Everyone knows that whatever the PS3 produces for the rest of it's life, it will never be able to match Gears of War. I don't even see how Phony can win the war when Superiorsoft has already one.OXIIIIXO

Oh, so that is why they spend most of their time on here bashing the PS3, because they have a life.

They did have a life, until cows threatened to kill their console by lying and over-hyping. Thanks to the cows, they no longer have one.
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fedameda
[QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"][QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"][QUOTE="S0DA_POPINSKI"]

[QUOTE="Twisted_Hawk"]Everyone knows that whatever the PS3 produces for the rest of it's life, it will never be able to match Gears of War. I don't even see how Phony can win the war when Superiorsoft has already one.Twisted_Hawk

They did have a life, until cows threatened to kill their console by lying and over-hyping. Thanks to the cows, they no longer have one.

you just contradicted yourself. With lemmigns have a life, cows do not. At least flamebait properly
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 OXIIIIXO
"

But lemmings have no trouble declaring 360 the victor already, althought it's only been three months or so since the Wii and PS3 came out.

Yeah, we use crystal balls. :roll:

Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#27 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Why would cows hype the PS3 when it is already out? I'm confused.
darkflame_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 darkflame_100
Member since 2005 • 357 Posts
Why shouldn't they hype it? Everyone hyped the 360, and look they started off bad just like the ps3, they got sued.
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

why are lemmings asking this question?

OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 OXIIIIXO

Even if cows are lying, they don't make the decisions? So, why don't you have a life, again?

Also, no matter how much cows hype a game, the score will be out when the game is released and that will prove if the hype was worthy or not. So, why don't you have a life, again?

nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nextgengaming18

What?
Flaming_Smoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 Flaming_Smoke
Member since 2006 • 2132 Posts

You have owned him :|
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

[QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="fedameda"]Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"fedameda

Hah, have fun with your inovation. Oh wait, there wont be anymore. Nintendo will never be able to compete graphically since their competitors can subsidize losses into other areas, which Nintendo can;t do. And who cares about age. Age doesn;t cause wisdom in the buisness world, it causes senility. And no I doubt they would make more money if Microsoft or SONY get the media center up and running. If they get anything even 25% as much as ITMS earns, then they will easily make more money off their systems. Nintendo may still make more as they basically oced a gamecube, gave it a new controller, and put it in a shiny new box. And how is the controller innovative. Its all that you pathetic fanboys spout. Oh "teh innovation" Nintendo isn;t innovative, they are desperate, their buisness model has gone the way of the mammoth.

Neat I'll go have fun playing good games like gears and zelda. and you can go have fun playing..... uh..... go have fun watching ricky bobby

laez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 laez
Member since 2006 • 277 Posts

To each his own. I use my PS3 as my primary media player. It outclasses my 360 in everyway when it comes to that. As for games, I spend most of my time on the 360.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AvinashTyagi
Member since 2005 • 4433 Posts
[QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="fedameda"]Why do sheep hype the architecturally dead nintendo Wii, which is Nintendo's last hurrah in the console world. Why do lemmings hype the space heater they call teh xbox 360? Great sellings points for that system. "Hey, we fixed the blowing up problem!"fedameda

And yet they are outselling their competition
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
I will say that if you really want a blue ray player go buy a PS3 its considered one of thebest on the market and its cheap for a bluray player. I just really dont want a bluray player
laez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 laez
Member since 2006 • 277 Posts

Even though I don't personally prefer the Wii, I disagree with you on Nintendo dying. They have classic exclusive titles that will pull them through. I read somewhere that they just had their highest profit posting ever.
abdu4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 abdu4
Member since 2003 • 4187 Posts
lol what a sad thread
miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 miss_kitt3n
Member since 2006 • 2717 Posts
Dammit, who let Bill Gates's Nephew on gamespot?
jacjase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jacjase
Member since 2006 • 210 Posts
rofl at superiorsoft  look at my sig it explains why not to reply to lemmings
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points