Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70401 Posts
@last_lap said:

MS and Sony are as dumb as each other this gen. I read Sony cancelled a game they were funding, the studio closed and then Sony hired most of the team to form a new studio, dumb af right.

And here we have MS closing 4 studios (did Phil even come out and make a statement on that yet or has he been hiding?) Only to create a new one.

Seriously both companies are dumb af 🤦‍♂️

Dumb? Nope! Unethical? Yep! Closing the studio and rehiring the same folks allows for resetting the payscale. In other cases it is purge individuals.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

@davillain: I'm tired of being called stupid for telling the truth.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:

i guess you can start back crying again once it's closed.. until then, you can stop the whining and fake outrage..

Looks like you've learned NOTHING from a The Initiative situation

PlayStation opened a new studio this year after a huge layoff.. according to you, all is forgiven..

keep that same energy..

The Initiative is the same situation as with that MS new studio. Look like you, Xbots, haven't learn anything.

yep, i called it:

somehow, opening a new studio will still equate to "Xbox is doomed".. - Antwan3k, post #12 of this thread

🙄

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GhostOfGolden
Member since 2023 • 2680 Posts

@gifford38 said:

@Pedro: so system wars Pedro thinks your stupid if.

1. You support the American flag and our country

2. Think there is only 2 genders

3. Against puberty blockers

4. Stand for this country.

5. Believe in God

6. Right to bare arms

7. Being a patriot.

8. Support testosterone men.

9. Support females

10. 1 national anthem

All these people are stupid according to Pedro

I’m a military vet and most of this list makes me cringe. If you identify as a testosterone man patriot then yes, you’re stupid.

The constitution gives folks the right to believe what they want. Not what YOU want them to… You’re narrow views spit in the faces of those who’ve served. And Nintendo > Xbox. Sorry America…

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts
@gifford38 said:

The best advice I can give is to just drop whatever you are saying regarding wokeness, it's just gonna drag you down the rabbit hole you cannot come back up. Just leave it alone and don't talk about it here either.

And you aren't telling the truth, because you are proving everyone's point of view...especially Pedro's view. Look, just log-out, go play games to cool your mind and you'll be just fine when you get back.

Edit: @Pedro please leave the poor guy (or woman) alone. I think he had enough for today, wouldn't you agree?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Pedro

@davillain said:
@gifford38 said:

The best advice I can give is to just drop whatever you are saying regarding wokeness, it's just gonna drag you down the rabbit hole you cannot come back up. Just leave it alone and don't talk about it here either.

And you aren't telling the truth, because you are proving everyone's point of view...especially Pedro's view. Look, just log-out, go play games to cool your mind and you'll be just fine when you get back.

Edit: @Pedro please leave the poor guy (or woman) alone. I think he had enough for today, wouldn't you agree?

I don't agree but I will concede to your request. 🙃

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

@Pedro: Much appreciated👌

Now if you excuse me, I am off to go play more games!!!

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1411 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Hmm bet this doesn't get much traction in this forum it is to positive news about MS

Maybe it would... if MS would've the reputation of being able to actually build and support studios that create games with impact in their 20+ years in the business. But they don't have that. Not at all. Especially when considered the amount of cash they've invested... looking pretty dire...

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#59  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34773 Posts
@girlusocrazy said:

Does this sound good to you?

New studio is good, since MS is on a buying/closing studio rampage right now.
"Narrative driven" sounds like something I wouldn't be interested in though.

And if they just started, whatever they're doing is 5+ years away. No reason to care yet.

Also, holy shit that gifford guy.
Maybe it's time to crawl back into the hole they live in.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#60  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17908 Posts

I agree with Gifford's general sentiment. The woke agenda shit is brutal. Trying to force things on people and expect them to conform to your bullshit is not a good way to go about things. People's patience and tolerance for bullshit can only be pushed so far before they stop being nice and push back. Bullying people is not going to lead to a positive outcome.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1410 Posts

@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:

Don't worry. It will be closed soon enough

i guess you can start back crying again once it's closed.. until then, you can stop the whining and fake outrage..

PlayStation opened a new studio this year after a huge layoff.. according to you, all is forgiven..

keep that same energy..

The Initiative is the same situation as with that MS new studio. Look like you, Xbots, haven't learn anything.

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2024/05/perfect-dark-rumoured-for-xbox-showcase-as-positive-feedback-begins-cropping-up

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Saint-George

@palasta said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Hmm bet this doesn't get much traction in this forum it is to positive news about MS

Maybe it would... if MS would've the reputation of being able to actually build and support studios that create games with impact in their 20+ years in the business. But they don't have that. Not at all. Especially when considered the amount of cash they've invested... looking pretty dire...

Yet Sea of thieves topped PlayStations pre orders.

Looks like you cows love Xbox studio's old stuff.

We know you're praying for for the franchises bigger than anything on PS to come to the Nothing to playstation..like

Halo

Gears

Forza

and we know cows will pre order in their millions..

Please....help xbox
Please....help xbox

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Orrr, build another new studio. ;o

Poo cows. lol :P

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23995 Posts

Good collection of talent. But I cant really praise MS after all the studios they closed down recently.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Pedro

@BassMan: The irony of your comment is lost on you, which makes it more comical 😂

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1215 Posts

@saint-george said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:
@loudheadphones said:
@Antwan3K said:

keep that same energy..

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2024/05/perfect-dark-rumoured-for-xbox-showcase-as-positive-feedback-begins-cropping-up

"Jeff Grubb says he still knows of a dev who think it's "rough", hence his original comments. Jeff's also someone who has a great track record with this kind of thing, so we take notice when he shares inside information."

So, still a rough state, huh

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

@davillain: I am right. People against woke are same people that believe in the list I gave to Pedro. Can't tell me woke does not exist. The word might be fake but the meaning behind it is. People just used the word woke part of everything going on lately. Every movie the parents are to gether but the female child is gay. From willow,to new Ghost busters to so on and so forth. Then make female characters look manly for the Trans. Give puberty blockers to children. To making men in movies clueless and does nothing to help the cause at hand. Unless it's mission and possible or reacher.

It's all there the evidence between spiderman2mary jane, hzd2 elloy uglier,even last if us remake getting rid of Joel's shoulder muscles. Reason people are watching reruns of older shows. Reason suicide squad failed. Last of us 2 had th gringest sex scene ever showing man looking boobs but steller blade could not show cleaverage. It's all check list every movie same some what plot.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#68 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17908 Posts

@gifford38 said:

@davillain: I am right. People against woke are same people that believe in the list I gave to Pedro. Can't tell me woke does not exist. The word might be fake but the meaning behind it is. People just used the word woke part of everything going on lately. Every movie the parents are to gether but the female child is gay. From willow,to new Ghost busters to so on and so forth. Then make female characters look manly for the Trans. Give puberty blockers to children. To making men in movies clueless and does nothing to help the cause at hand. Unless it's mission and possible or reacher.

It's all there the evidence between spiderman2mary jane, hzd2 elloy uglier,even last if us remake getting rid of Joel's shoulder muscles. Reason people are watching reruns of older shows. Reason suicide squad failed. Last of us 2 had th gringest sex scene ever showing man looking boobs but steller blade could not show cleaverage. It's all check list every movie same some what plot.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10554 Posts

@davillain said:
@gifford38 said:

@gifford38 that's good modding from dav, take his advice

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11270 Posts

@saint-george said:

We know you're praying for for the franchises bigger than anything on PS to come to the Nothing to playstation..like

Halo

Gears

Forza

Please....help xbox
Please....help xbox

You MFs don't even play these games, which is why Xbox is dying in the first place. They may as well come someplace where they get a LITTLE more attention. You people sit around not buying games, you deserve to lose them. Xbox Series is the Wii U of this gen

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pedro
@gifford38 said:

Except you are not. You are rarely correct about anything you talk about and you consistently parade your gross ignorance. When you are called out for your ignorance and corrected, you continue to spew the nonsense as you are doing now. If morons like you are allowed to spew bullshit, then I will be here to correct the bullshit with equal or greater force. Your stupidity is the problem, not wokeness.🤷🏽‍♂️

@davillain I as mentioned by name so I responded.🙃

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8508 Posts

Hey gifford, just talk about SSD rendering the triangles, it's much better.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Saint-George

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@saint-george said:

Halo

Gears

Forza

Please....help xbox
Please....help xbox

You MFs don't even play these games, which is why Xbox is dying in the first place. They may as well come someplace where they get a LITTLE more attention. You people sit around not buying games, you deserve to lose them. Xbox Series is the Wii U of this gen

FFS baited again..you'll learn kid
FFS baited again..you'll learn kid

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3504 Posts

@gifford38: That's all very covfefe!