madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

User Lists: 0

#1 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10591 Posts

I got an email telling me a post I made was deleted because "it was offensive and/or violated our policies regarding discussion of illegal content." However, I made quite a few posts recently, so I am unsure which post the email referred to, though I do have a suspicion.

If it is the post I have in mind, I just would like a confirmation so I can apologise. I was getting annoyed at the topic of the thread and I acted with intemperance. I will instead try to refrain from posting in that kind topic again. Cheers in advance.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts
@madrocketeer said:

I got an email telling me a post I made was deleted because "it was offensive and/or violated our policies regarding discussion of illegal content." However, I made quite a few posts recently, so I am unsure which post the email referred to, though I do have a suspicion.

If it is the post I have in mind, I just would like a confirmation so I can apologise. I was getting annoyed at the topic of the thread and I acted with intemperance. I will instead try to refrain from posting in that kind topic again. Cheers in advance.

It was your post in this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/pc-gamers-are-like-racists-arrogant-twits-michael--33361668/

-Byshop