Steveo The Gamer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

I thought there was a mod gold standard? Why is he allowed to flamebait, troll, hijack threads and gaslight? He also just abused his powers as a mod to warn me for something i didnt do.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

@thenation said:

I thought there was a mod gold standard? Why is he allowed to flamebait, troll, hijack threads and gaslight? He also just abused his powers as a mod to warn me for something i didnt do.

Hello thenation,

You were moderated for flagging the following two posts in a single thread:

Yeah, he'll be blaming Republicans when his state goes bankrupt over it.

Oh I'm sure he believes "the rich" and corporations are going to pay for it. If they haven't left the state by then.

Neither of these flags warranted moderation for any violation(s) in accordance with the Terms of Use. Due to this not being the first instance of false flagging, a warning was issued in accordance with the last moderator's recommendation.

As always, it's important to recognize the flagging system is not a tool to abuse for those who simply disagree with you or your opinions. The system is in place to curtail inflammatory content. If you do not like a user's response to your posts, it's best to simply ignore said user and move on with your life.

Please keep in mind with respect to the Code of Conduct that you can disagree without being disagreeable, and by abusing the flagging system to increase a user's karma will be noticed by administrative and moderator staff.

I hope this answers your grievance. As always, any further issues can be directed towards GS Customer Service.

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#4 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

Customer Service has been contacted. As that is not the primary concern as I escalated your behavior prior to that.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

Only moderators and the original poster can respond to threads.

@thenation said:

Customer Service has been contacted. As that is not the primary concern as I escalated your behavior prior to that.

This matter is resolved then.