MNM_74_PG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 MNM_74_PG
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

This has been going on for days now. I can obviously access the forums, but if I want to access any of the news content on the site - nothing. They all seem to be dead links. I thought maybe that, for 2015, maybe the site was changed so that a user HAS to sign in with their account to access content, but nope, that didn't solve anything. On top of that, I am suddenly starting to receive e-mails from GameSpot, which was never happening before. What the hell?

zyxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 zyxe  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 5345 Posts

Hello @mnm_74_pg,

This really sounds like something that should be posted in the Bug Reporting & Feedback forum as it is an issue with site functionality. Common fixes for many GameSpot issues are clearing your browser cache completely and signing back in. As for the e-mails, I get them sporadically and sometimes they get sent to my spam folder (no matter how many times I say "not spam"!), but perhaps rechecking your profile options and ensuring you have disabled emails if you don't want them couldn't hurt.

Moderators are not site techs, though, and I'm sure the actual staff will want to know what glitches are occurring and would also want to help you out, so I urge you to post your questions in the aforementioned forum.