This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lady_Sekhmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Lady_Sekhmet
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
I've checked the Newbie boards, and checked the Emblem union board.

I should have gotten the Leader Tagger. I have over 500 tags. When I first did this tagging craze, I had no problem upgrading to upper level tags, however, when I got over 500, I didn't get the Leader Tagger.  Now, I went to the boards mentioned above, and they have mentioned that sometimes it takes a few days or so.  It's been quite a while since it has happened.

Is this something that I have to wait for a few weeks for? Or what? I'm just curious.

Thanks!

tyployt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 tyployt
Member since 2004 • 3545 Posts
I'm pretty sure those numbers are estimates. They may be off by a little... or a lot. Just keep tagging and you'll get it eventually. ;)

[Edit] Your profile says you have 510 tags. The requirements for Leader are probably close to 600 or so. And it does take a day for Gamespot to update the levels and emblems, etc. So you're not gonna get the emblem instantly.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
I'm pretty sure those numbers are estimates. They may be off by a little... or a lot. Just keep tagging and you'll get it eventually. ;)

[Edit] Your profile says you have 510 tags. The requirements for Leader are probably close to 600 or so. And it does take a day for Gamespot to update the levels and emblems, etc. So you're not gonna get the emblem instantly.
tyployt

Yes, those numbers in Welcome Newbies are estimates. I think i got the leader emblem closer to 600. My advice is to keep tagging things and you will eventually get it. Just make sure you aren't spam tagging anything for the emblem.