Is it worth dating a girl even tho she smokes weed//not religious?

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KingOfAsia
Member since 2010 • 1587 Posts

I been seeing this girl for 10months now shes pretty cute, but the only problem is she smokes weed and thats so unhealthy and unattractive, also poses a problem for my breathing..She did awesome stuff for me pre ordering my xbox one and buying me some launch titles another thing is my family is ridiculously religious and she's not so big on it, shes more like casual like on christmas easter those kind of events. Should I just call it off and look for someone else?

1) still have the receipt to the xbox one

2) someone whos not religious do they even have morals do they even care for their family? I mean you dont praise the architech of the universe atleast do something...

3)I met her while I was in college, we were in the same civil engineering class. We graduated together. Ever since then we talked etc met up

sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

So many would you date threads lately...

I don't know about you, but Dates don't taste very nice to me. They're kind of like hard grapes.

date.jpg

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

you should see if she is willing to partake in an exorcism.

once you get all them demons out of there you should be good to go.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

Pics please.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#5 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

but Xbox one is a sin, so you aint so religious too?

anyway, you should accept other people "flaws" and adjust to it, because no one is perfect 

smoking is indeed unattractive, but you it may be phase, since its weed.

but its all up to you

KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KingOfAsia

anyway, you should accept other people "flaws" and adjust to it, because no one is perfect 

but its all up to you

k--m--k

A phase..? Weed is immature drugs are terrible.. Im 20 shes 21 I think we're grown adults now past that teenage immature stage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

The only way this thread could get more stupid is if the OP gets upset after discovering she's not a virgin.

Seriosuly grow the f*** up. 

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

[QUOTE="k--m--k"]

but its all up to you

KingOfAsia

A phase..? Weed is immature drugs are terrible.. Im 20 shes 21 I think we're grown adults now past that teenage immature stage.

You're clearly not past "that teenage immature stage" if you're saying "I think we're grown adults now" Drugs are bad? Well that's a serious blanket statement, what about the Chemotherapy drugs used to treat cancers? Should Cancer patients be less immature with their terrible drugs? Wait a second...after 10 months of dating this girl, you're unsure if she has morals. Red Flad #2, you're 20, she's 21. and you both have graduated from a civil engineering course?
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

[QUOTE="k--m--k"]

but its all up to you

KingOfAsia

Then you are starting to go down different roads.  Do what is best for you.  I'll tell you right now that you will not reform a weed smoking non reiigous women... or man!  

Oh, and the worst drug in this world is money...............  so to be honest it won't matter where you go.... you're already dead :)

KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KingOfAsia

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="k--m--k"]

but its all up to you

Nibroc420

You're clearly not past "that teenage immature stage" if you're saying "I think we're grown adults now" Drugs are bad? Well that's a serious blanket statement, what about the Chemotherapy drugs used to treat cancers? Should Cancer patients be less immature with their terrible drugs? Wait a second...after 10 months of dating this girl, you're unsure if she has morals. Red Flad #2, you're 20, she's 21. and you both have graduated from a civil engineering course?

Those patients need it...The average person does not. Buying drugs is illegal, Weed any sort of stimulant unless its needed for medical why do you need it again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"][QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

KingOfAsia

Those patients need it...The average person does not. Buying drugs is illegal, Weed any sort of stimulant unless its needed for medical why do you need it again?

Why do you need an Xbox one?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
She needs better than you
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Nibroc420

I been seeing this girl for 10months now shes pretty cute... someone whos not religious do they even have morals...

met her while I was in college, we were in the same civil engineering class.We graduated together. Ever since then we talked etc met up

KingOfAsia

Im 20 shes 21

KingOfAsia

Assuming someone graduated at 17, they COULD be finished a 4 year degree by 21.
But 20? and crunching a civil engineering job while smoking pot constantly?

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

[QUOTE="k--m--k"]

but its all up to you

KingOfAsia

You're not even trying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

I been seeing this girl for 10months now shes pretty cute... someone whos not religious do they even have morals...

met her while I was in college, we were in the same civil engineering class.We graduated together. Ever since then we talked etc met up

Nibroc420

Im 20 shes 21

KingOfAsia

I don't understand the problem. Classes in uni have people of different ages. Some people in my class are 35

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="k--m--k"]

but its all up to you

KingOfAsia

Tell that to this man.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

Im 20 shes 21

toast_burner

I don't understand the problem. Classes in uni have people of different ages. Some people in my class are 35

Read the bold they graduated college... he would have been 19 or very early 20...
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

Im 20 shes 21

toast_burner

Why dont we start with. "I've been seeing this girl for 10 months now... [does she] even have morals"
Exiled_Badger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Exiled_Badger
Member since 2013 • 262 Posts

but its all up to you

k--m--k
No you should not just accept someone's flaws and adjust to them, in that case you would not be happy. If you don't like that she does something talk to her about it. Try and help her quit. But ultimately one should never just accept that is how the other person is and attempt to live with it, because you would never be happy. You need to find someone that shares the same values as you, and the same character as you. And if you have someone that won't get along with your family, that just makes things even harder. I would say either talk to her about not smoking (good luck) but as far as religion don't try and push your religious ideas upon her, she might end up dumping you because of that. IMHO I would break it off before things get too serious and then the break up would be a lot worse down the road. ***BTW, if you are having doubts on whether you should continue dating this girl, isn't that a pretty big red flag that maybe you shouldn't be dating this girl? Never start a relationship with doubts that it will not work out, because chances are, it won't.***

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="k--m--k"]

but its all up to you

worlock77

Tell that to this man.

Did he even have morals? From what I hear he wasn't even religious. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Why dont we start with. "I've been seeing this girl for 10 months now... [does she] even have morals"Nibroc420
As you can see by my previous posts in this thread I've already criticised him over that. I just don't get why you bolded the ages. 

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Why dont we start with. "I've been seeing this girl for 10 months now... [does she] even have morals"toast_burner

As you can see by my previous posts in this thread I've already criticised him over that. I just don't get why you bolded the ages. 

Maybe it's different in different places. But I know a civil engineering degree requires at least 4 years of schooling. Currently he's 20, his girlfriend is 21. (as he said) He also said "We graduated together", they met in college. So at 20, and 21 respectively, they've both already successfully completed a 4 year degree. They would have entered college at 16-17, which is possible, but unlikely.
KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KingOfAsia

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Why dont we start with. "I've been seeing this girl for 10 months now... [does she] even have morals"toast_burner

Yet I say this again. Does shes not care for her health..? Smoke does not belong in the human lungs at all. Say all you want weed is good or not bad for you, its still smoke in the lungs and could cause lung cancer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Why dont we start with. "I've been seeing this girl for 10 months now... [does she] even have morals"KingOfAsia

Yet I say this again. Does shes not care for her health..? Smoke does not belong in the human lungs at all. Say all you want weed is good or not bad for you, its still smoke in the lungs and could cause lung cancer.

And like I said before. Grow the f*** up. If you think thats a reason to dump somebody then go ahead, no matter how bad she is she deserves better than you (assuming she even exists)

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nibroc420

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Why dont we start with. "I've been seeing this girl for 10 months now... [does she] even have morals"KingOfAsia

Actually the active ingredient in Weed is THC. Studies have shown THC kills cancer cells, they've injected THC directly into a cancerous growth, and it began to effecifly eat itself into remission. Also, studies have shown that weed smoke doesn't reduce lung function, and if you smoke tobacco, smoking weed as well will actually reduce your risk of cancers. Those who smoke only tobacco have reduced lung function and higher risk of cancer. Those who smoke only weed have no reduced lung function and no increased risk. Those who smoke both, are somewhere in the middle. I'd say education is the key to understanding...But you're religious.
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mikey132

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

Are you inept?   Ask yourself if you really want to be with her........ please.  You need to let people go down their own paths in life.  If she is not working out you'll find someone new, someone more suited for you!   Life is experience, you can not live a good one without it!   

Sometimes you just gotta let go!

MudoSkills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MudoSkills
Member since 2012 • 362 Posts
Hahahahahaha.
KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KingOfAsia

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]As you can see by my previous posts in this thread I've already criticised him over that. I just don't get why you bolded the ages. 

Mikey132

Are you inept?   Ask yourself if you really want to be with her........ please.  You need to let people go down their own paths in life.  If she is not working out you'll find someone new, someone more suited for you!   Life is experience, you can not live a good one without it!   

I do wanna be with her.. Its just that weed is gross. But maybe I'll talk to her about it. Its a stage that some people need to grow out of. I dont support drugs unless its needed. EG. cancer pain surppression

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts
2) someone whos not religious do they even have morals do they even care for their family? I mean you dont praise the architech of the universe atleast do something...KingOfAsia
I can't stand religious people like you. You guys think Athiests are the worst people in the world and live by no rules or morals.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Jebus213

KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 KingOfAsia

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]2) someone whos not religious do they even have morals do they even care for their family? I mean you dont praise the architech of the universe atleast do something...Wolfetan
I can't stand religious people like you. You guys think Athiests are the worst people in the world and live by no rules or morals.

And you athiests bring chaos to the world...

frannkzappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 frannkzappa
Member since 2012 • 3003 Posts

Orbs, is that you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]2) someone whos not religious do they even have morals do they even care for their family? I mean you dont praise the architech of the universe atleast do something...KingOfAsia

Damn atheists and their constant discrimination of minorities and honour killings.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Wolfetan

Jebus213
I liked that video very much.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Wolfetan

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"] I can't stand religious people like you. You guys think Athiests are the worst people in the world and live by no rules or morals. toast_burner

Damn atheists and their constant discrimination of minorities and honor killings.

Exactly. You act like religious people do not kill nor do bad.
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

KingOfAsia

I do wanna be with her.. Its just that weed is gross. But maybe I'll talk to her about it. Its a stage that some people need to grow out of. I dont support drugs unless its needed. EG. cancer pain surppression

Weed is gross?......lol...  See the difference in our opinions?   People have lived and died on this planet smoking weed long before you were a glitter in Daddy's eyes.  

I don't support the Canadian Government selling our oil while we import it.  Some things are never gonna make sense to you.  YOU need to do what YOU wanna do in life.  

I used to care about the girl I dated 10 years ago.... today I don't give a hoot about her, I hope she is happy.......but who really cares?

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wolfetan

You know George Washington had a marijuana farm?

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jebus213

I been having a lot of gas this afternoon.

It smells pretty bad in my room right now. It's going to smell like a stale fart for days.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Wolfetan

I been having a lot of gas this afternoon.

It smells pretty bad in my room right now. It's going to smell like a stale fart for days.

Jebus213
:lol: I am very glad this is happening to this thread.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]2) someone whos not religious do they even have morals do they even care for their family? I mean you dont praise the architech of the universe atleast do something...KingOfAsia

Yeah, like that time athiests flew a couple of airplanes into a couple of skyscrapers. Or that time athiests bombed a park in Atlanta prior to the Olympics. Like that time athiests murdered some doctors just because the doctors provided a service they didn't like.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Wolfetan

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"] I can't stand religious people like you. You guys think Athiests are the worst people in the world and live by no rules or morals. worlock77

Yeah, like that time athiests flew a couple of airplanes into a couple of skyscrapers. Or that time athiests bombed a park in Atlanta prior to the Olympics. Like that time athiests murdered some doctors just because the doctors provided a service they didn't like.

:lol:
chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts
She sounds like a ball
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Wolfetan
She sounds like a ball chaplainDMK
She actually sounds like a perfect girl friend. Weed is awesome, shes athiest, shes cute(from his perspective), and she will buy him video games. Sounds amazing. I don't know how you could break up with her.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Troll thread. OP has no girlfriend.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MonsieurX

Troll thread. OP has no girlfriend.

Aljosa23
How dare you expose him like that
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Mikey132

Crap!  I made too much sense....  I ain't getting a reply!

KingOfAsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KingOfAsia

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="KingOfAsia"]

Wolfetan

dont forget hitler and stylin. mass murdering jewish people :) sending them to their deaths

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MonsieurX

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

KingOfAsia

dont forget hitler and stylin. mass murdering jewish people :) sending them to their deaths

He was quite stylin around,yes
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mikey132

KingOfAsia

Stalin................AND...............................WOW!  You know what you need?   That girl needs to bitchslap you and make you smoke a joint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   God will talk to you then!

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Wolfetan

KingOfAsia

So your on our side now?