CS:GO is the best game available on PC today

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
If you're not already playing it religiously, you should. CS:GO is the best damn game available on the PC right now. I know, it's sad that nothing can compete with Counter-Strike for over 12 years now, but that's the way it is. You don't want to be some kind of a scrub who's bad at competitive online games, right? They'll call you a n00b and a scrub and make fun of you if you don't get good at this game. So stop wasting your time playing casual garbage and pick up this game right now.
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Meh.

Too much luck factor involved, it's nowhere near the best game available on PC.

Stream_Beta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Stream_Beta
Member since 2007 • 352 Posts

Sarcasm I assume?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Nope.
SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#5 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

Meh.

Too much luck factor involved, it's nowhere near the best game available on PC.

N30F3N1X

Read this.

ultimate-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ultimate-k
Member since 2010 • 2348 Posts

One of the best MP games ever made.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Read this.

SovietsUnited

I'm not referring to bad positioning or misuse of perception, I'm referring to how the crosshair works. Shooting someone just to have him turn around and kill you in 1 hit from a headshot after he starts jumping around with a crosshair that's twenty centimeters wide is incredibly frustrating.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SKaREO

Sarcasm I assume?

Stream_Beta
I know what you're thinking. All the pros were hating on this game and blah blah blah. Sure, I get it. They fail to adapt to the new counter-strike. They protect their ego and pretend "random" killed them. Look, after you play the game for at least 20 or 30 hours, you'll start to get the hang of the new recoil. Recoil in CS:GO is not random at all, it's a spray pattern unique to each gun. Get used to it. Stop whining. I guarantee if you can look past the minor defects you'll enjoy this game immensely! It's a Valve game people, they're all works in progress. Give it time and it will meet your super high "master race gaming" expectations, I assure you. Sure, there's a lack of maps and silencers are missing and whatnot. Custom servers are where it's at. You can find tons of custom maps already available, as well as remakes of some old classics. The game is great! Give it a chance, it's only $15 for Christ's sake. Don't be a cheapskate!
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

That's why I play video games, to look better than everybody else and not be a scrub. You figured it out.

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

no.. no..

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SKaREO

no.. no..

PcGamingRig
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

That's why I play video games, to look better than everybody else and not be a scrub. You figured it out.

Wasdie
ah ye
DarkblueNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DarkblueNinja
Member since 2009 • 1016 Posts
Bought this game a few days ago and ya the gameplay is ok but it seems that not many people play this game anymore.
The_Capitalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 The_Capitalist
Member since 2004 • 10838 Posts

Just played a couple of rounds of GO. I like the feel of the weapons more than the old CS games. The recoil is more consistent. I can see myself playing this for the longer term.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#15 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Didn't this guy say CS: GO would suck ass?

Well, this thread is still dumb either way.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

I don't wanna.

alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 alan_carter
Member since 2009 • 1404 Posts

If you're not already playing it religiously, you should. CS:GO is the best damn game available on the PC right now. I know, it's sad that nothing can compete with Counter-Strike for over 12 years now, but that's the way it is. You don't want to be some kind of a scrub who's bad at competitive online games, right? They'll call you a n00b and a scrub and make fun of you if you don't get good at this game. So stop wasting your time playing casual garbage and pick up this game right now.SKaREO

imager.php?id=373923&t=o

Please..

JC_AEK4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 JC_AEK4ever
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts

If you're not already playing it religiously, you should. CS:GO is the best damn game available on the PC right now.SKaREO

I stopped reading here. :lol:

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#19 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Its a fantastic game, I dont know about best out atm though.

The game has definatly grown on me from when I was in the beta.

Even though i get whooped half the time on counterstrike I still seem to have a friggin blast :P

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#20 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Quake Live is better.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

I'm just glad the OP doesn't make my gaming decisions for me. CSGO is decent but easily is trumped by Dayz, by Arma 2, by Guildwars 2, hell even by Skyrim. There are FAR more games that I'd rather be playing than CSGO, it's doing little more than collecting (virtual) dust in my Steam library. I'll be back on Dayz personally...

Not surprised to see this type of thread from the OP, he routinely posts stupid crap like this all over these forums.

slimjimbadboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 slimjimbadboy
Member since 2006 • 1731 Posts

I'm not going to lie when I say I find it hilarious that you said "Many popular games today were influenced by TF2's class based combat, such as the Battlefield series, the Call of Duty series, and the Tribes series." in your review of TF2 on steam.

SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts

Great game, lot of skill involed. Much more so than any Cod game. That is why I prefer it.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SKaREO

I'm not going to lie when I say I find it hilarious that you said "Many popular games today were influenced by TF2's class based combat, such as the Battlefield series, the Call of Duty series, and the Tribes series." in your review of TF2 on steam.

slimjimbadboy
Don't be silly. Team Fortress is the premier class based online shooter. I don't know where you're getting your information from ....
Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts
Eh i lost interest in CS:GO after the beta. Wasnt that fun imo.
alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 alan_carter
[QUOTE="slimjimbadboy"]

SKaREO
Don't be silly. Team Fortress is the premier class based online shooter. I don't know where you're getting your information from ....

AHAHaha. Are you one of those who came to steam when tf2 went f2p? And teamfortress classic didn't influence anything. Soz for my tone.
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

Great game, lot of skill involed. Much more so than any Cod game. That is why I prefer it.

SouL-Tak3R
UT and Quake take even more skill, why stop at CS?
alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 alan_carter
[QUOTE="SouL-Tak3R"]

Cranler

Because they're very 90ish and got a very little community thesedays.
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SKaREO
[QUOTE="SKaREO"][QUOTE="slimjimbadboy"]

alan_carter

AHAHaha. Are you one of those who came to steam when tf2 went f2p? And teamfortress classic didn't influence anything. Soz for my tone.

Team Fortress was developed in 1996, therefore it was one of the first class based shooters that got it's own stand-alone game. It influenced all of the future class based titles without a doubt. The engineer class especially, you see that class in many games today.
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Cranler
[QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="SouL-Tak3R"]

alan_carter

Whats 00ish or 10ish about CS? I rarely have problems finding games in Quake live and UT 2004. Very few noobs since those games have been out so long either so its always a challenge.
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SKaREO
[QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="alan_carter"][QUOTE="Cranler"] UT and Quake take even more skill, why stop at CS?

Whats 00ish or 10ish about CS? I rarely have problems finding games in Quake live and UT 2004. Very few noobs since those games have been out so long either so its always a challenge.

Quake and arena shooters like it are very 1990's bro. Twitch shooting is very skillful, but so is movement and positioning. Learn how to play a more modern game and I assure you that you will enjoy it, maybe even more than Quake live. Don't try and play CS like you're a super soldier bunny hopping all over the place anymore either, it's more modern and realistic now.
alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 alan_carter
[QUOTE="SKaREO"][QUOTE="alan_carter"][QUOTE="SKaREO"] Don't be silly. Team Fortress is the premier class based online shooter. I don't know where you're getting your information from ....

Team Fortress was developed in 1996, therefore it was one of the first class based shooters that got it's own stand-alone game. It influenced all of the future class based titles without a doubt. The engineer class especially, you see that class in many games today.

I didn't mean to sound like a dick, but even though it was developed before battlefield and all those games i doubt it influenced any of them. It was not a very popular.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JigglyWiggly_

Quake Live is better.

cain006
a gs player who plays plays quack live?
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JigglyWiggly_

[QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="alan_carter"] Because they're very 90ish and got a very little community thesedays.SKaREO

Quake and arena shooters like it are very 1990's bro. Twitch shooting is very skillful, but so is movement and positioning. Learn how to play a more modern game and I assure you that you will enjoy it, maybe even more than Quake live. Don't try and play CS like you're a super soldier bunny hopping all over the place anymore either, it's more modern and realistic now.

you are a nub if you think that
what makes quake live so gud is that if you have better reflexes and aim, tracking
you will always do better in a gametype like clan arena
it doesn't matter how you play, it doesn't matter if the enemy is camping, you are just better with hand eye coordination
in a game like CS it does matter how you play, you can't play +forward at all times and not exect to get camp'd
quake live it doesnt matter if they are camping, because you can turn around and outaim

in duel ofc, that is where things like positioning and stuff matter

so you can't just rely on your aim, and if say someone aims better than you, you have to avoid frontal combat... ofcthis is almost never the case for me.(ah ye)

superior quake live race

also cs go has a lot of luck component like all cs games

even if your crosshair is dead centered and tracked your shots just might not hit since the crosshair is huge when moving

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SKaREO
[QUOTE="alan_carter"][QUOTE="SKaREO"][QUOTE="alan_carter"] AHAHaha. Are you one of those who came to steam when tf2 went f2p? And teamfortress classic didn't influence anything. Soz for my tone.

I didn't mean to sound like a dick, but even though it was developed before battlefield and all those games i doubt it influenced any of them. It was not a very popular.

Team Fortress mod was very popular and it had a huge group of fans. It was the second most popular mod next to Counter-Strike. You must be trolling or new to online gaming. Battlefield only really borrowed the class based part of Team Fortress. Vehicle warfare is a much different experience. Battlefield was a pretty lame game until they embraced their modding community (Project Reality ringing any bells?) Shortly after they fired the guys who made BF2 and stopped giving players mod tools, their games went downhill again. The game today is just an imbalanced Call of Duty clone that has vehicles there for show. As much as I liked playing Battlefield games, they've always been lacking in the lag compensation and hit detection department. Anyway, in Counter-Strike you have good hit detection and balanced gameplay. This means no vehicles. The focus is not on picking a class to counter another. It is a very simple game, but highly competitive. If you didn't like CS:GO the first few times you played, keep trying. I uninstalled the game and went back to CS 1.6 for a bit. When I came back to CS:GO after that, I loved it. I was skeptical at first but now I'm happy with it.
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Cranler

[QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="alan_carter"] Because they're very 90ish and got a very little community thesedays.SKaREO

What does CS have that makes it so modern? Many consider it old school with the lack of iron sites.

Please expand on movement and positioning and how they dont exist in Quake and UT.

Realism doesnt automatically equal less casual. The less damage and slower the movement the more likely noobs are able to get lucky frags. Advanced movement systems like strafejumping or wall dodging make game more complex, more to learn equals more skill required.

You assume I play no modern games. My modern games of choice at the moment are BF 3 and Gears 3. Reaching full potential in those games takes much longer than CS. Being great with a tank, jet and heli require a lot of practice.

The movement at 29 sec is harder than anything in CS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCXnh_fpPs&feature=related

Imagine a noob up against this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TKRw4R8OA&feature=fvwrel

alan_carter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 alan_carter
[QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="alan_carter"][QUOTE="Cranler"] UT and Quake take even more skill, why stop at CS?

I liked ut2004 alot, those good old teamworking onslaught games, but there are like 5 people playing it these days and obviously they are old players, not some noob who was given to choose cod or ut lol. And to play quake thesedays is like sending letters to your friends via mail, VERY OLDSCHOOL
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#38 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="cain006"]

Quake Live is better.

JigglyWiggly_

a gs player who plays plays quack live?

Yeah I don't play often and am in tier 3 though.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cranler
[QUOTE="alan_carter"][QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="alan_carter"] Because they're very 90ish and got a very little community thesedays.

I liked ut2004 alot, those good old teamworking onslaught games, but there are like 5 people playing it these days and obviously they are old players, not some noob who was given to choose cod or ut lol. And to play quake thesedays is like sending letters to your friends via mail, VERY OLDSCHOOL

So instead of explaining how the games are oldschool compared to CS you speak of low player count and a wierd analogy.
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SKaREO

[QUOTE="SKaREO"][QUOTE="Cranler"] Whats 00ish or 10ish about CS? I rarely have problems finding games in Quake live and UT 2004. Very few noobs since those games have been out so long either so its always a challenge.Cranler

What does CS have that makes it so modern? Many consider it old school with the lack of iron sites.

Please expand on movement and positioning and how they dont exist in Quake and UT.

Realism doesnt automatically equal less casual. The less damage and slower the movement the more likely noobs are able to get lucky frags. Advanced movement systems like strafejumping or wall dodging make game more complex, more to learn equals more skill required.

You assume I play no modern games. My modern games of choice at the moment are BF 3 and Gears 3. Reaching full potential in those games takes much longer than CS. Being great with a tank, jet and heli require a lot of practice.

The movement at 29 sec is harder than anything in CS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCXnh_fpPs&feature=related

Imagine a noob up against this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TKRw4R8OA&feature=fvwrel

I played Quake up until Quake 3 Arena. It's old now, time to move on folks. What makes CS more modern than Quake? Silly question. Iron sights? You are looking for the less competitive shooters (aka Battlefield or Call of Duty.) Counter-Strike can be considered old school because it requires more skill to play than most games. Same with Quake Live, which requires twitch aiming skills. Movement and positioning is so much more important in CS than an arena shooter. Look at the map design in Counter-Strike, it actually supports positioning a ton more than arena shooters. Movement affects you recoil greatly. Recoil isn't even in most arena shooters. It's not about deathmatch and bunny hopping from kill to kill, that gameplay got old decades ago. Anyway, this is a really long conversation I remember having in the year 2000 trying to convince all the stubborn dinosaurs to play newer games, yet they still believe arena shooters require the most skill to play.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Sadly I agree with the OP for once. Counter Strike is king and I think it's about time for people to accept it. We are already playing its 4th or 5th iteration of the title. If you combine the players of all the Counter Strike games, I'm sure it has more simultaneous players than any other game out there. As for GO, it's fantastic. I don't know how they've managed to keep the game feeling fresh after all these years but it's still a blast to play.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JigglyWiggly_

[QUOTE="SKaREO"][QUOTE="Cranler"] Whats 00ish or 10ish about CS? I rarely have problems finding games in Quake live and UT 2004. Very few noobs since those games have been out so long either so its always a challenge.Cranler

bridge to rail

ah ye that took me a bit to get right

ps ppl shud add me to ql if they want 2 see what tru skill is

http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/statistics/jigglywiggly

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Cranler
[QUOTE="Cranler"]

[QUOTE="SKaREO"] Quake and arena shooters like it are very 1990's bro. Twitch shooting is very skillful, but so is movement and positioning. Learn how to play a more modern game and I assure you that you will enjoy it, maybe even more than Quake live. Don't try and play CS like you're a super soldier bunny hopping all over the place anymore either, it's more modern and realistic now.SKaREO

I played Quake up until Quake 3 Arena. It's old now, time to move on folks. What makes CS more modern than Quake? Silly question. Iron sights? You are looking for the less competitive shooters (aka Battlefield or Call of Duty.) Counter-Strike can be considered old school because it requires more skill to play than most games. Same with Quake Live, which requires twitch aiming skills. Movement and positioning is so much more important in CS than an arena shooter. Look at the map design in Counter-Strike, it actually supports positioning a ton more than arena shooters. Movement affects you recoil greatly. Recoil isn't even in most arena shooters. It's not about deathmatch and bunny hopping from kill to kill, that gameplay got old decades ago. Anyway, this is a really long conversation I remember having in the year 2000 trying to convince all the stubborn dinosaurs to play newer games, yet they still believe arena shooters require the most skill to play.

Did you watch the one on one i linked. Positioning is very important there. Mastering all those different weapons, timing powerups and the trick jumps are much more difficult than dealing with recoil. CS is basically a dumbed down arena shooter as far as I'm concerned.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JigglyWiggly_

quake live is way more movement heavy than cs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gIJL6lT_7Y#t=12m
same for rail
you got to find their weakness when railing from far away in a duel
do they not like long strafes or do they wait for you to re-center
you can't just twitch shot if they are strafing in a corridor

it doesn't work

movement in quake is way more important than cs

also

quake is more about tracking than twitch

here go watch some shaft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQ832wiDbU#t=52s

ps the reason people don't play quake live

is because their actual aiming skills get exposed

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Cranler
Sadly I agree with the OP for once. Counter Strike is king and I think it's about time for people to accept it. We are already playing its 4th or 5th iteration of the title. If you combine the players of all the Counter Strike games, I'm sure it has more simultaneous players than any other game out there. As for GO, it's fantastic. I don't know how they've managed to keep the game feeling fresh after all these years but it's still a blast to play.KHAndAnime
Popularity is the ultimate gauge of whats best. Thats how I know Justin Beiber's music is better than The Black Keys.
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SKaREO
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]Sadly I agree with the OP for once. Counter Strike is king and I think it's about time for people to accept it. We are already playing its 4th or 5th iteration of the title. If you combine the players of all the Counter Strike games, I'm sure it has more simultaneous players than any other game out there. As for GO, it's fantastic. I don't know how they've managed to keep the game feeling fresh after all these years but it's still a blast to play.Cranler
Popularity is the ultimate gauge of whats best. Thats how I know Justin Beiber's music is better than The Black Keys.

Call of Duty surely has more players on the console than Counter-Strike all together. Bieber fans also seem to love CoD, no coincidence here.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]Sadly I agree with the OP for once. Counter Strike is king and I think it's about time for people to accept it. We are already playing its 4th or 5th iteration of the title. If you combine the players of all the Counter Strike games, I'm sure it has more simultaneous players than any other game out there. As for GO, it's fantastic. I don't know how they've managed to keep the game feeling fresh after all these years but it's still a blast to play.Cranler

Well it helps when trying to find a good server (which is difficult even on many FPS games today, like BF3). Additionally, it has been around a long time. It's not just about popularity, it's about community. It has retained its community for longer than any other game, simply due to it's no-nonsense approach to online FPS gameplay.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 JigglyWiggly_
[QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]Sadly I agree with the OP for once. Counter Strike is king and I think it's about time for people to accept it. We are already playing its 4th or 5th iteration of the title. If you combine the players of all the Counter Strike games, I'm sure it has more simultaneous players than any other game out there. As for GO, it's fantastic. I don't know how they've managed to keep the game feeling fresh after all these years but it's still a blast to play.KHAndAnime

Well it helps when trying to find a good server (which is difficult even on many FPS games today, like BF3). Additionally, it has been around a long time. It's not just about popularity, it's about community. It has retained its community for longer than any other game, simply due to it's no-nonsense approach to online FPS gameplay.

i wonder why very few people play tribes ascend arena then it's because people don't like getting exposed in CS you can fool around and get kills randomly in tribes ascend arena it doesn't happen if you vs people like me /flex people don't like getting pwned, it's pretty much that simple
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SKaREO
[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"][QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="Cranler"] Popularity is the ultimate gauge of whats best. Thats how I know Justin Beiber's music is better than The Black Keys.

i wonder why very few people play tribes ascend arena then it's because people don't like getting exposed in CS you can fool around and get kills randomly in tribes ascend arena it doesn't happen if you vs people like me /flex people don't like getting pwned, it's pretty much that simple

Your twitch aiming skills are not only welcome in the new CS, they are rewarded. Doesn't matter if the n00bs like to camp, you know their spots, use a flashbang or a smoke grenade and they're toast. Face to face, you win because you can aim for the head faster. It's that simple. I think you might get a bit raged the first time you get flashbanged and realize you're dead after it wears off, but you can whip your aim backwards to deflect the effects. Using sound you will know where the enemy is, unless they are smart and decide to walk instead. There's plenty of new and old tactics you can use in CS, pick it up and play it. We need more skilled players in the community to keep raising the bar.
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Cranler
[QUOTE="Cranler"][QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]Sadly I agree with the OP for once. Counter Strike is king and I think it's about time for people to accept it. We are already playing its 4th or 5th iteration of the title. If you combine the players of all the Counter Strike games, I'm sure it has more simultaneous players than any other game out there. As for GO, it's fantastic. I don't know how they've managed to keep the game feeling fresh after all these years but it's still a blast to play.KHAndAnime

I spent about 5 minutes at peak time in BF 3 adding all the best server to my fav list and I have no problems finding games. What nonsense do other shooters have? Sure its not that CS came along when tons of pc gamers were getting owned in arena fps and finally found something less skill based?