I forgot the name of a game which I played when I am 5 or 6 yr old.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Akank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Akank
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

I am trying to find a windows game the game logo looks like the photo I posted the photo in the post, in the game where you are a boy and the boy wears a green home coat and he have maybe brown or orange color hair I can't recognize properly and when the game starts it shows maybe the game's name or company name and while it shows the name a 1or 2 sec horror sound plays after the game starts you will find yourself in a room the boy is also in the room and there's night and if you move your cursor the boys follows the cursor then you will control the boy through the cursor to go to a lift the lift needs a pass to use the lift and then you will go to a machine and after that you will get 2 or 3 conversation on your computer display below then you need to click on a conversation to talk with the machine after so much conversation he will give you a pass and you will go to the lift, you can grab things there you can see through your window you can knock on other doors etc. and maybe it's not a horror game maybe it's a game for kids. I didn't play much that game but still I want to play the game I explain everything about the game as much I know, please If you know about the game please let me know which game that is.

The game logo looks pretty much similar to this. I can't able to post the image here so I add the link of the image== https://www.reddit.com/user/Vacswolk/comments/lkulln/i_forgot_the_name_of_game_which_i_played_when_i/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127512 Posts

Which year(s) were you playing this game?

Duntastar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Duntastar88
Member since 2019 • 40 Posts

Reminds me of the original Alone in the Dark. If not maybe its one of the Broken Sward games

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1253 Posts

Try here if you haven't

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick/

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#6 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts

There's a few games i can't remember playing when i was very little. Both involved little soldiers, but totaly different games.

One involves an army of little units going to war around a map. Each time they die, you see there graves before the next mission indicating who died before you get new units. (if i remember correctly)

The other was more or less the same thing, but it was just two units going around a map. I was like 4/5/6 years old back then. I never owned the games, i just remember being round someone elses when i played it. I think both games where for the PC, however i do remember the first one being on a floppy disc, not a CD.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Please don't bump ancient threads. Also, Pro Tip: we don't know how old you are, so saying "I played this game when I was 5" doesn't help us help you at all. Like... was it around 2010? 1990?