Just Bought Windows 11 Lisence Key for 0.99$ Is it Safe?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alfred11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Alfred11
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

i just bought windows 11 license key from this seller (link remove by moderator) for really cheap price and it really activated my windows but im wondering if its safe or not i know its too late since i already use it but i wanna know more about it.

Avatar image for PfizersaurusRex
PfizersaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 PfizersaurusRex
Member since 2012 • 1503 Posts

AFAIK if your Windows gets deactivated it's still gonna work with some things unavailable. And then you can just use a different key, maybe try sites like G2A or Kinguin, I think it's around $25 or so.

attirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 attirex
Member since 2007 • 2465 Posts

thread LOKT in 3...2.....

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

1$ well it's probably going to expire soon, most cd key sites sell it for around 20-40$

On how to geek they've explained how those keys are cheap:

"We once bought a Windows 7 key for about $15 from one of these websites. We stuck it in a virtual machine, and it worked for about a year. After that, Windows started saying we “may be a victim of software piracy.” Our Windows license was no longer “genuine.”

In other words, at some point in that year, the key we purchased was flagged as bad by Microsoft. It was probably purchased with a stolen credit card number, and it was eventually blacklisted on Microsoft’s servers. So it stopped working, and we’d have to buy a new key."

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56214 Posts

You all are aware that user was a stealth spambot right? I tell ya, these spambots are getting clever by the day, its scary out their, so let this be a warning to anyone and please be careful of following suspicious links. So with that, this thread is getting locked and so is the user so bye-bye.