relindwto6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By relindwto6
Member since 2020 • 4 Posts

I've been getting into using Blender, and have been suffering a lot of lag and ultra slow render times, so I've been wanting to get a GPU upgrade, but it seems to be unnecessarily difficult to do. About 95% of the info seems to be pertaining to Macbooks instead of iMacs, and the external gpus I've looked at have been either ridiculously expensive and/or are only housings.

routerloginHas anybody done this? Any suggestions for hardware? I love Mac OS, but it's times like these that I fucking just hate having an Apple computer.

Any help would be much appreciated!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

You can't

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

@relindwto6 said:

I've been getting into using Blender, and have been suffering a lot of lag and ultra slow render times, so I've been wanting to get a GPU upgrade, but it seems to be unnecessarily difficult to do. About 95% of the info seems to be pertaining to Macbooks instead of iMacs, and the external gpus I've looked at have been either ridiculously expensive and/or are only housings.

routerloginHas anybody done this? Any suggestions for hardware? I love Mac OS, but it's times like these that I fucking just hate having an Apple computer.

Any help would be much appreciated!

You have just canceled your only option right there