This topic is locked from further discussion.

P_unit_131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 P_unit_131
Member since 2004 • 489 Posts
im thinkin of starting to play wow and i have some questions if i play the first one then play on burning crusade can i still play me character on the first wow
and also is there any real difference between the servers
kungfuchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 kungfuchaos
Member since 2004 • 5643 Posts
im thinkin of starting to play wow and i have some questions if i play the first one then play on burning crusade can i still play me character on the first wow
and also is there any real difference between the servers
P_unit_131
Yes, you can play your character from the original WoW on The Burning Crusade expansion. Also, the only major differences between the servers is whether you want to play on a PvE or PvP server. Alot of WoW players prefer the PvP servers as you can not only do the usual questiing, but you can actually kill other wary adventurers without permissions!!
slickydrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 slickydrummer
Member since 2004 • 865 Posts

Only advantages to buying Burning Crusade before you are level 58 are:

1. Want to become either a Draenei or Blood Elf.

2. Want to train in Jewelcrafting.

3. Want to visit the Draenei and Blood Elf islands early, which is nearly pointless unless you want to get their mount.

4. You can have a lock summon you to BC so you can train in higher proffessions.

But to answer your question, at 58 your character can travel between both worlds at will, so your character will not be stuck in BC.