SNES/NES 1990s lost title requesting assist with it. Ill put what I remember. Im dyslexic so might be typos.

koreileithyia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By koreileithyia
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

The game was released no later than early 1996 at the latest. I do believe it was well before that as I had a baby a the time. It took me a while to get thru the game almost a year since baby was young. He was born in late 94 and I know I completed it before he was 2. This is just background info. Apologies for possible tmi.

What I do remember

the guidebook/walkthru for the game had a Naga female on it. arms fully outstretched. Her hands were splayed, one hand above the other. Her wrists were close. One hand pointed up, the other down with fingers curled in slightly as she was preparing to cast a spell. Her hair was spread out flared like she had quickly turned or there was a wind on her face.

This same female character was a sorceress for her clan of Naga. I believe her father was in charge of them and she had long (blue I believe) hair. Her snake half was also blue. She went about with a staff that had a large blue/purple crystal ball on top. She used it to spell work at times. She could go in full human form, full snake form, or the "were" form mix of both.

Another female character was human looking. She had blonde hair and (while I wont swear to it) I do believe she was a princess of her kingdom. At one point in the game she disappears from the group. Shes found later in a far away village. She "fell from the sky' and had "wings like an angel". She also had amnesia, couldnt remember who she was until her party showed up and they did something together that jogged her memory. This part may be a stretch...i think i remember the ingame set up had a "history" in that village about prophecy of when an angel fell from the sky and they were talking about her.

There were around 6 people in the party all from different places in the same world, not much in common at the beginning but as they go into their journey and join up, that changes. It did have a FF feel but I have replayed pretty much all the old FF games as its my favorite in the genre. The party fought different enemies and the one i remember clearly were bands of Tengu Warriors in game. However the game overall did not have an overlay of oriental culture. There was several different references to different cultures. Several were European, others Asian. It was a broad story line in that sense.

I remember the village the "angel" girl was found in had different levels you could walk up and down and there were a lot of flowers. At several points I remember the party being on a ship on the water. It was skimming across the water in some cut scenes. There were caves you fought in and stayed in (especially with the Naga). The quest was (possibly) given by hand of the King at the start of the game, and I think the blonde girl was related to him/how she joined the group.

Theres a younger man that the game centers on at first, theres also an older man in there too. I seem to recall the other two characters werent human or had human looks...That isnt 100% in memory tho.

I appreciate your help in this and thank you for taking time to try and solve this.

Rewgle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Rewgle
Member since 2022 • 409 Posts

Are you talking about Bleu from Breath of Fire?