Most Overrated Players

• 47 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#51 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Some of these lists make me laugh at how little some know about sports.
JackCarver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 JackCarver
Member since 2004 • 69 Posts

[QUOTE="Tophery"]MLB - Derek Jeter. He's good but isn't worth as much as he is paid.

NFL - Tom Brady. A good leader but his stats are inconsistent.

NBA - Kobe Bryant. I'm pretty sure he is unaware that the NBA allows players to pass the ball.

Everyone will instantly make fun of these choices, but thats my 2 cents.
XxMa5icarxX
and your 2 cents are horrible. Derek Jetter wins a Gold GLove with a .344 second in the Majors with 97 Rbis but yea hes overrated. Kobe Bryant avgs 29 points per game adding 5 assists pergame that is good for a SG. Tom Brady wins 3 straight SB but inconsistent. If you said Ben Rothliesberger then sure id agree with you but your choices with the explanations are garbage

I'm glad you said this because it saves me the typing.

Anyway, my choices:

NFL - Daunte Culpepper - He owes Randy Moss a big thank you for making people believe he's a hell of a lot better than he is.

MLB - Jim Edmonds - I think he's getting old and can't keep his body parts from falling off anymore but I hate the gold gloves they give this guy for diving for balls that he doesn't even need to break stride for.  He goes down like he's getting away from a grenade.

NBA - Paul Pierce - Nice little shooter, but he is completely satisfied with doing just enough to make some good money.  I think he is overrated for not putting out what he is capable of.  If you shut him down for a quarter he might not show up for the other three.

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

[QUOTE="XxMa5icarxX"][QUOTE="Tophery"]MLB - Derek Jeter. He's good but isn't worth as much as he is paid.

NFL - Tom Brady. A good leader but his stats are inconsistent.

NBA - Kobe Bryant. I'm pretty sure he is unaware that the NBA allows players to pass the ball.

Everyone will instantly make fun of these choices, but thats my 2 cents.
JackCarver

and your 2 cents are horrible. Derek Jetter wins a Gold GLove with a .344 second in the Majors with 97 Rbis but yea hes overrated. Kobe Bryant avgs 29 points per game adding 5 assists pergame that is good for a SG. Tom Brady wins 3 straight SB but inconsistent. If you said Ben Rothliesberger then sure id agree with you but your choices with the explanations are garbage

I'm glad you said this because it saves me the typing.

Anyway, my choices:

NFL - Daunte Culpepper - He owes Randy Moss a big thank you for making people believe he's a hell of a lot better than he is.

MLB - Jim Edmonds - I think he's getting old and can't keep his body parts from falling off anymore but I hate the gold gloves they give this guy for diving for balls that he doesn't even need to break stride for.  He goes down like he's getting away from a grenade.

NBA - Paul Pierce - Nice little shooter, but he is completely satisfied with doing just enough to make some good money.  I think he is overrated for not putting out what he is capable of.  If you shut him down for a quarter he might not show up for the other three.

Have to disagree about Culpepper because of his knee injury. I mean, he was a QB that wasn't afraid to run the ball but now he's pretty much a pocket passer so its completely changed his game.
SpideR_CentS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#54 SpideR_CentS
Member since 2006 • 4766 Posts
D-Wade almost single handly won the NBA championship. Carmello, Nash, Iverson are all way more overrated then he is.
yrag31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 yrag31
Member since 2004 • 1478 Posts
NBA: Kevin Garnett