Plummer and Garcia headed to Tampa.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Adam-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Adam-G
Member since 2007 • 2657 Posts
It looks like the two Quarterbacks are both in Tampa Bay, playing for the Buccaneers.  Well it seems my team, the Broncos have been throwing trades left and right.  We need to sign Ahman Green right now, or really invest our money on Mike Bell.... but that would be risky considering they have already invested with Jay Cutler.  Two new players at 2 of the most important positions in football can really make or break the 2007 season.
gamelord2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gamelord2004
Member since 2004 • 1448 Posts
Now there are 3 potential starters for TB. That's a lot of wasted money. 
bunchofpixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bunchofpixels
Member since 2003 • 7049 Posts
It looks like the two Quarterbacks are both in Tampa Bay, playing for the Buccaneers.  Well it seems my team, the Broncos have been throwing trades left and right.  We need to sign Ahman Green right now, or really invest our money on Mike Bell.... but that would be risky considering they have already invested with Jay Cutler.  Two new players at 2 of the most important positions in football can really make or break the 2007 season.Adam-G
Ahman Green, the often injured fumble machine? Why not just invest a first round pick in a back. They might have a shot at Marshawn Lynch. They were going to pick Maroney last year until Cutler fell to them.
bunchofpixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bunchofpixels
Member since 2003 • 7049 Posts
Now there are 3 potential starters for TB. That's a lot of wasted money. gamelord2004
You think they are going to keep all 3? Atleast one will be cut before the season starts. Thats IF Plummer even reports to Tampa as there were reports of him retiring instead of switching teams.
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
It looks like the two Quarterbacks are both in Tampa Bay, playing for the Buccaneers. Well it seems my team, the Broncos have been throwing trades left and right. We need to sign Ahman Green right now, or really invest our money on Mike Bell.... but that would be risky considering they have already invested with Jay Cutler. Two new players at 2 of the most important positions in football can really make or break the 2007 season.Adam-G
i think ahman green should be a third or fourth choice. i've been hearing about a possible trade for thomas jones, which would be amazing, or maybe going after jamal lewis. we just traded away one fumble prone running back, we don't need to sign another one.
Adam-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Adam-G
Member since 2007 • 2657 Posts
It would be nice seeing Jamal Lewis in Mile High city. We will get back that "Smack Mouth" running game back again.