Can Lem "End of Gen Jelly" be Cured?

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts

So...it seems like the VGA's last year kicked off the historical "End of Gen Jelly." Where, when certain gamers finally realize that they have invested in the wrong console and have become jealous of the competition. I think it's safe to say that Lems have defintiely come down with this symptom. What with all the threads, it's obvious that the VGA's finally woke them up, and other award videos from other media outlets that followed. The 360 exlusives library is all but dead, and the PS3's exclusives have proven that they reign supreme. Having a system like the 360 that only touts multiplats, which play the same on the PS3, while at the same time having practically no exclusives, proves definitively, that Lems have broken out in that end of gen jelly rash...and are scratching with all their might.

Better luck next gen. Until then..this might give you some soothing, cooling relief, on concact.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

You know you actually make a lot of good posts sometimes. Why join the other countless trolls and spam the board with nonsense? Waste of everyone's time, especially yours bro.

This flamebait attempt is especially poor, becauseall it's going to do isget the dozens of other alt accounts to come in here and say:

"Vita :lol:"

"Multiplats :lol:"

"Godrim :lol:"

Stupid..

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

Vita :lol:

Multiplats :lol:

Godrim :lol:

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ispeakfact

You know you actually make a lot of good posts sometimes. Why join the other countless trolls and spam the board with nonsense? Waste of everyone's time, especially yours bro.

This flamebait attempt is especially poor, becauseall it's going to do isget the dozens of other alt accounts to come in here and say:

Stupid..

MLBknights58

More than likely, but I'm speaking facts here. Don't know how other's "opinions" would really be able to compete.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
It certainly has caused me to not buy MS's next casual box.
MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MLBknights58

DireOwl

See what I mean? :P

DireOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DireOwl
Member since 2007 • 3352 Posts

[QUOTE="DireOwl"]

MLBknights58

Couldn't resist. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Can anybody name me 3 multiplats that run noticeably worse on PS3 besides skyrim and bayonetta? Or are they just gonna jump to skyrim and ignore the rest of the TCs post?
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ispeakfact

[QUOTE="DireOwl"]

MLBknights58

It's the jelly coming out. :D

I'm just helping to find a cure.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts

[QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

Stupid..

ispeakfact

More than likely, but I'm speaking facts here. Don't know how other's "opinions" would really be able to compete.

Too bad your "FACTS" are a load of BullSh!t. I disagree with this better PS3 exclusives crap. They are all overhyped and overpraised except for Uncharted, and even Uncharted is good only for single player. I like my games to have longevity, Hell, Im STILL playing Halo Reach in Custom games with friends because Forge offers an endless amount of content for us. The only PS3 exclusive with anywhere near that kind of stuff is LittleBigPLanet, and its a damn platformer. Ive used Halo Reach as a shooter, platformer, racer, survival horror, and even a CHESS game. What other game without mods can say that?

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ispeakfact

Can anybody name me 3 multiplats that run noticeably worse on PS3 besides skyrim and bayonetta? Or are they just gonna jump to skyrim and ignore the rest of the TCs post?darkspineslayer

After the patch, Bayonetta ran fine. After the patch, Skyrim ran fine (have about 120 hours into it and a 12 mb file.)

The whole multiplat better on 360 is bogus. Always has been. Always will be. This is fact. Not opinion.

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ispeakfact

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

[QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

Stupid..

Plagueless

Too bad your "FACTS" are a load of BullSh!t. I disagree with this better PS3 exclusives crap. They are all overhyped and overpraised except for Uncharted, and even Uncharted is good only for single player. I like my games to have longevity, Hell, Im STILL playing Halo Reach in Custom games with friends because Forge offers an endless amount of content for us. The only PS3 exclusive with anywhere near that kind of stuff is LittleBigPLanet, and its a damn platformer. Ive used Halo Reach as a shooter, platformer, racer, survival horror, and even a CHESS game. What other game without mods can say that?

Need some?

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Plagueless

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Can anybody name me 3 multiplats that run noticeably worse on PS3 besides skyrim and bayonetta? Or are they just gonna jump to skyrim and ignore the rest of the TCs post?ispeakfact

After the patch, Bayonetta ran fine. After the patch, Skyrim ran fine (have about 120 hours into it and a 12 mb file.)

The whole multiplat better on 360 is bogus. Always has been. Always will be. This is fact. Not opinion.

And its a fact that PS3 exclusives are overhyped on this board. If the games are so great, why do they NEVER outsell the 360 exclusives?
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ispeakfact

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Can anybody name me 3 multiplats that run noticeably worse on PS3 besides skyrim and bayonetta? Or are they just gonna jump to skyrim and ignore the rest of the TCs post?Plagueless

And its a fact that PS3 exclusives are overhyped on this board. If the games are so great, why do they NEVER outsell the 360 exclusives?

Forza 4 1.94 million

GT5 7.14 million

That's just one, so I guess everything you say from now on is rendered null and void. Probably should have steered clear from the "Never outsell 360 exclusives."

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts
[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Can anybody name me 3 multiplats that run noticeably worse on PS3 besides skyrim and bayonetta? Or are they just gonna jump to skyrim and ignore the rest of the TCs post?Plagueless

Probably a combination of a few reasons. 1. Microsoft's marketing team is much more competent than Sony's 2. 360 exclusives are themselves badly overhyped. Remember when Halo 3 was coming out, and then no one cared later? 3. Sony has a very bad sense of timing with their exclusives essentially competing against themselves [i.e. it was stupid for Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 to launch within a year of each other]. 4. There are fewer 360 exclusives for their fanbase to have to divide their attention and money between.
Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Assassin_87
Member since 2004 • 2349 Posts

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

Sales aren't always related to quality.

Why is Just Bieber popular?

Why is MW3 the fastest selling game of all time?

Do the above questions have answers that claim them to be the greatest of all time at something other than selling/popularity? Typically, and I'd argue honestly, no.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
Anyone that uses the word jelly sounds like a 13 year old girl.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

Stopped reading your thread after the first sentence because i knew the rest was garbage. Nice try though.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

Because MS only releases 1 or 2 high quality exclusives at the very end of the calender year that forces all the money in 1 or 2 games instead of spreading it out with many different games from many different genres all year long...pretty simple really

what do I win?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 casharmy

[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

ispeakfact

Forza 4 1.94 million

GT5 7.14 million

That's just one, so I guess everything you say from now on is rendered null and void. Probably should have steered clear from the "Never outsell 360 exclusives."

He was obviously referrin to HaloGears.

He seems mad and believes every PS3 exclusive is overhyped and overpraised. I wonderif he thinks, in contrast, thatxbox360 exclusives like Halo and Gears are well deserved in all of the praise and hype they receive.

vtoshkatur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 vtoshkatur
Member since 2011 • 1962 Posts

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

LOL, at least PS3 has a large number of exclusives. Especially compaired to 360. The only exclusives 360 has are Halo, Geow 2-3, Forza and an assload of kinnect games no one really cares about.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. All the years 360 has had MORE and BETTER games then PS3, check Metacritic or GS. Poor Sony fans got raped so badly this gen. After spending 600 euros on an inferior console, they've literally gone mental and started making up random "rules and restrictions" by which PS3 somehow "wins"... 3rd place in sales after 360 and Wii, 2nd place in games after 360, second place in exclusives after Wii, 3rd place in price, has inferior online, controller and multiplats to the 360, mandatory installs out the ass, etc. Disaster of a gen for Sony and their more deluded fans. Makes a heck of a Blu Ray player though :D
MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MLBknights58

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

[QUOTE="Plagueless"] And its a fact that PS3 exclusives are overhyped on this board. If the games are so great, why do they NEVER outsell the 360 exclusives?casharmy

Forza 4 1.94 million

GT5 7.14 million

He seems mad and believes every PS3 exclusive is overhyped and overpraised. I wonderif he thinks, in contrast, thatxbox360 exclusives like Halo and Gears are well deserved in all of the praise and hype they receive.

Well Gears and Halo are great games.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 casharmy

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]

Forza 4 1.94 million

GT5 7.14 million

MLBknights58

:? Not any more than PS3 exclusives like Uncharted and KZ. That was the message he was trying to send,are you saying you agree with that?

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Plagueless

[QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

casharmy

:? Not any more than PS3 exclusives like Uncharted and KZ. That was the message he was trying to send,are you saying you agree with that?

Sorry, but until I see a PS3 exclusive over a year old crack 150k players, (Halo Reach) I will always believe they are inferior. Replayability is my #1 factor when rating games, and no PS3 exclusive since Killzone 2 has had legs. Great game or not, If I only play it for 10 hours then shelve it I don't think its worthy of a 9. Halo Reach is probably THE MOST replayable game outside of PC, due to the amount of modes, content, and crazy ideas people create in Forge. This will always make a game better than a game with a damn good story, IMO.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Whenever someone mentions the term godrim I just can't do anything but shake my head.

gamer-adam1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gamer-adam1
Member since 2008 • 4188 Posts

hmm, well lets do this, go around tomorrow and ask random people what games they are playing, sure enough, they will probably say Skyrim, Battlefield 3, MW 3, or many of the other multiplatform games out there. exclusive games no longer hold the power they once had.

get over it, there are better games that people want to play, and they aren't multiplatform games.

woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 woodenfork21
Member since 2011 • 454 Posts

jealous of what exactly? every other gaming company is thriving and having great success....besides Sony. whats to be jealous about? Lems, Sheep, and Hermits can laugh at Sony all they want...it doesnt mean they're jealous. they're just laughing at a fool company and its drones trying to keep face after all of its constant blunders....

but yea, keep trying t play the jealous card. its not like it's see thru or anything :lol:

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

End of gen jelly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>griping all gen long.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Whenever someone mentions the term godrim I just can't do anything but shake my head.

ReadingRainbow4

It's a joke. give your neck a rest.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#31 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Why is it that Cows are more worried about how Lemmings feel than the Lemmings actually are? Lemmings at least spell the doom of Sony. Cows are apparently just really misunderstood people that want to help their fellow console peasants. It's kinda cute.

the_mitch28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 the_mitch28
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

I have no idea why they would be jealous.

I have a 360 and a PS3 (but I game primarily on my PC). My 360 gets more game time, Forza is a lot better than GT, Halo is more fun than Killzone and Gears is all round a better game than Uncharted thanks to multiplayer.

Once you add that in with the insane amount of quality multiplats available, it's easy to see why 360 only gamers don't really care about the few more average exclusives on the PS3. Why would they?

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I will admit that these past few weeks the lemmings have left a funny taste in my mouth and it sure taste like jealousy to me. They constantly make multiplat thread and say exclusives no longer matter. As if somebody would really pick which system they want based off multiplats instead of exclusives. I mean really, only an idiot would pick their system that way. But whatever, I never bother responding to such nonsense. I don't care to debate with idiots. I also love how they try to only use NPD numbers instead of worldwide numbers. But hey, if my system sucked ass in Japan. I guess I would try to still to NPD numbers too in order to try and make my system look better than it really does. And oh god forbid you point out how the PS3 is selling better than the 360. Man every time I point that out they go nuts. Yes I must say these past few weeks have been pretty comical watching the lemmings. I never really noticed as a hermit. But I sure started noticing after getting my kids the PS3 for Christmas.
PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

I don't think there's much jealousy.
I think there's an ***load of flat-out stupidity though when these idiots try to over-hype Kinect functionality for Mass Effect 3, or timed DLC for Skyrim.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

lmao Skyrim on consoles.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

I think the cure to most fanboyism is growing up. Something you lot won't be doing for some time.

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

I was a cow last gen, then I took an arrow in the knee. Seriously, can't we all get along? Using the VGAs as a reliable source has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen, especially when they give shooter of the year to MW3 (I would prefer BF3 or GeoW3). Ah f*** it, no one is going to listen to me, so here is a summary of these debates on how is should end by Matisyahu.

Here it is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22970 Posts
It certainly has caused me to not buy MS's next casual box. Heil68
Ill bet you do... i have no doubt.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22970 Posts
I have a ps3 with a layer of dust on it as we speak... super "jelly"
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts
It certainly has caused me to not buy MS's next casual box. Heil68
Again, you have no idea what MS is planning for the 720 but you're going to assume it is going to be casual and make stupid comments like this. How about you wait to see what MS has to offer. Are you not a gamer? Before you start derping about how MS has gone completely casual because of Kinect, think about how ignorant it is to just assume that is still going to be the case next gen. The PS3 started off terribly this gen but turned itself around. Were you derping back then about how you were never going to buy a PS3 because of the way it launched? I know you bought your PS3 in 2008 too, so don't try and lie and say you thought the PS3 was golden from the beginning. In short, quit being such an ignorant tramp.
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sonic1564

[QUOTE="Heil68"]It certainly has caused me to not buy MS's next casual box. Frostbite24
Again, you have no idea what MS is planning for the 720 but you're going to assume it is going to be casual and make stupid comments like this. How about you wait to see what MS has to offer. Are you not a gamer? Before you start derping about how MS has gone completely casual because of Kinect, think about how ignorant it is to just assume that is still going to be the case next gen. The PS3 started off terribly this gen but turned itself around. Were you derping back then about how you were never going to buy a PS3 because of the way it launched? I know you bought your PS3 in 2008 too, so don't try and lie and say you thought the PS3 was golden from the beginning. In short, quit being such an ignorant tramp.

Fanboys aren't gamers. Manticores like you and me are. You don't even have to own all platforms to be one, which is a good deal.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"][QUOTE="Heil68"]It certainly has caused me to not buy MS's next casual box. sonic1564

Fanboys aren't gamers. Manticores like you and me are. You don't even have to own all platforms to be one, which is a good deal.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but what do you mean you don't even have to own all platforms? I do own all platforms. What is your definition of a Manticore?

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sonic1564

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"] Again, you have no idea what MS is planning for the 720 but you're going to assume it is going to be casual and make stupid comments like this. How about you wait to see what MS has to offer. Are you not a gamer? Before you start derping about how MS has gone completely casual because of Kinect, think about how ignorant it is to just assume that is still going to be the case next gen. The PS3 started off terribly this gen but turned itself around. Were you derping back then about how you were never going to buy a PS3 because of the way it launched? I know you bought your PS3 in 2008 too, so don't try and lie and say you thought the PS3 was golden from the beginning. In short, quit being such an ignorant tramp.Frostbite24

Thanks for the vote of confidence but what do you mean you don't even have to own all platforms? I do own all platforms. What is your definition of a Manticore?

Those that like all platforms equally. They just have to follow the PS3=360=Wii=PC equation, that's it. You can own all, but if you don't have the money, then you can just like them all without owning them. Manticores also don't troll game corporations, just the fanboys that bow before sony, microsoft, and nintendo and kiss @$$ to them. So, all fanboys should join us manticores, we have cookies, a flaming sword, and a portal gun personally designed for you.

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Frostbite24

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

sonic1564

Those that like all platforms equally. They just have to follow the PS3=360=Wii=PC equation, that's it. You can own all, but if you don't have the money, then you can just like them all without owning them. Manticores also don't troll game corporations, just the fanboys that bow before sony, microsoft, and nintendo and kiss @$$ to them. So, all fanboys should join us manticores, we have cookies, a flaming sword, and a portal gun personally designed for you.

Is that where this portal gun and flaming sword came from? WAIT, where the f*ck are my cookies!?
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sonic1564

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="Frostbite24"] Thanks for the vote of confidence but what do you mean you don't even have to own all platforms? I do own all platforms. What is your definition of a Manticore?

Frostbite24

Is that where this portal gun and flaming sword came from? WAIT, where the f*ck are my cookies!?

Just got announced today at our official maticore meeting (fanboys had those too, but were destroyed with the 360 having no games and sony is doomed threads) and we all get them tomorrow.

woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 woodenfork21
Member since 2011 • 454 Posts

I will admit that these past few weeks the lemmings have left a funny taste in my mouth and it sure taste like jealousy to me. They constantly make multiplat thread and say exclusives no longer matter. As if somebody would really pick which system they want based off multiplats instead of exclusives. I mean really, only an idiot would pick their system that way. But whatever, I never bother responding to such nonsense. I don't care to debate with idiots. I also love how they try to only use NPD numbers instead of worldwide numbers. But hey, if my system sucked ass in Japan. I guess I would try to still to NPD numbers too in order to try and make my system look better than it really does. And oh god forbid you point out how the PS3 is selling better than the 360. Man every time I point that out they go nuts. Yes I must say these past few weeks have been pretty comical watching the lemmings. I never really noticed as a hermit. But I sure started noticing after getting my kids the PS3 for Christmas.AmazonTreeBoa

u mad huh buddy?

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]I will admit that these past few weeks the lemmings have left a funny taste in my mouth and it sure taste like jealousy to me. They constantly make multiplat thread and say exclusives no longer matter. As if somebody would really pick which system they want based off multiplats instead of exclusives. I mean really, only an idiot would pick their system that way. But whatever, I never bother responding to such nonsense. I don't care to debate with idiots. I also love how they try to only use NPD numbers instead of worldwide numbers. But hey, if my system sucked ass in Japan. I guess I would try to still to NPD numbers too in order to try and make my system look better than it really does. And oh god forbid you point out how the PS3 is selling better than the 360. Man every time I point that out they go nuts. Yes I must say these past few weeks have been pretty comical watching the lemmings. I never really noticed as a hermit. But I sure started noticing after getting my kids the PS3 for Christmas.woodenfork21

u mad huh buddy?

this is the kind of response I have come to expect from jealous lemmings. No rebuttal, just a typical "U mad" even though there is no reason to think I am mad. It's okay junior, you don't know any better.
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ispeakfact
[QUOTE="woodenfork21"]

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]I will admit that these past few weeks the lemmings have left a funny taste in my mouth and it sure taste like jealousy to me. They constantly make multiplat thread and say exclusives no longer matter. As if somebody would really pick which system they want based off multiplats instead of exclusives. I mean really, only an idiot would pick their system that way. But whatever, I never bother responding to such nonsense. I don't care to debate with idiots. I also love how they try to only use NPD numbers instead of worldwide numbers. But hey, if my system sucked ass in Japan. I guess I would try to still to NPD numbers too in order to try and make my system look better than it really does. And oh god forbid you point out how the PS3 is selling better than the 360. Man every time I point that out they go nuts. Yes I must say these past few weeks have been pretty comical watching the lemmings. I never really noticed as a hermit. But I sure started noticing after getting my kids the PS3 for Christmas.AmazonTreeBoa

u mad huh buddy?

this is the kind of response I have come to expect from jealous lemmings. No rebuttal, just a typical "U mad" even though there is no reason to think I am mad. It's okay junior, you don't know any better.

Perhaps he mad?
Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Dont be too hard on these kids. Not only did they get ripped off paying all that money for an overpriced DVD player, but every month they get reminded how much of a sucker they are when Microsoft sends them their Xbox live bill. Just let them live in their fantasy world where they can pretend that Call of duty and Mass Effect are 360 exclusives..... *snicker*

Avatar image for Banjo_Kongfooie
Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Banjo_Kongfooie
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
I am eating an epic Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwhich while playing Skyrim (not the slideshow version)... I also enjoy better XBLA games and superior multiplats. Have fun watching Drake get wet though LOL!