Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By above_average
Member since 2021 • 1639 Posts

And as you already know

• Frame rate comparisons begins @8:38 Resolution mode (RT OFF), then continues @14:15
  • Frame rate comparison @14:47 Resolution mode (RT ON)
  • Frame rate comparison @15:21 Performance mode (RT OFF)
  • Frame rate comparison @15:55 Performance mode (RT ON)
  • Performance mode: . PS5's average resolution is higher in this mode (PS5: 1872p | XSX: 1836p).
  • PS5 has a performance advantage over XSX, with an average of 5/10fps over. In all cases
  • Xbox Series X Performance mode RT OFF is it's most stable mode but is still below PS5's nearly flawless 60fps performance.

#Tools#12Tflops#FullRDNA2.0#VelocityArchitecture#MeshShaders#ALLM#VRS#LGBTQ#

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GhostOfGolden
Member since 2023 • 2680 Posts

I saw people on twitter losing their shit over this and I agree with them that this doesn’t make any sense. There are literally 0 reasons the PS5 should be outperforming the Series X in any performance metrics.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16604 Posts

The lead development platform no shit. Let's see what happens next year when CoD becomes part of Xbox studios. Ps5 version going to look like ass.

You need to let it sink in, 12 tflop > 9tflop oc to 10.28. This is the end of the story.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

lol meanwhile im playing 100fps at higher settings.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

Cool, looks like the PC version is the way to go for RE4 Remake.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By above_average
@ghostofgolden said:

I saw people on twitter losing their shit over this and I agree with them that this doesn’t make any sense. There are literally 0 reasons the PS5 should be outperforming the Series X in any performance metrics.

Nonsense.

It's only because tech ignorant people chose to ignore everything both Sony AND developers told the public about the PS5 hardware that you people act confused about what's happening now.

Seriously, who do you really think know more about advances in hardware and technology Sony or Microsoft? If your answer isn't Sony then there's no reason to even bother having this discussion with you.

It was always foolish from a rational standpoint to expect MS to deliver a more technically advanced/superior piece of hardware than Sony *if they're both releasing at the same time*.

If you say "There are literally 0 reason the PS5 should be outperforming the Series X" it's because you only listened to the narrative Microsoft fed you and pretended the things Sony explained didn't matter. That's YOU problem.

Loading Video...

Sony told you EXACTLY what PS5's advantages are, so perhaps you should refresh your recollection of what these things are so you can stop saying nonsense like the bold above because you're just exposing the fact that you really don't know anything about the PS5 hardware.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56407 Posts

At the end of the day. Just because XSX is slightly more powerful than PS5 doesn't mean shit unless you have those exclusive games on it and more importantly talented developers who actually work on the hardware such as PS5 will get the most power out of it. If it's that hard to work with XSX over PS5, then MS really screwed up this gen.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GhostOfGolden

@above_average: Um… Both consoles use extremely similar AMD components. But Xbox has more CUs and higher clocks… Meaning they should have the performance advantage across the board. “The tools” was nonsense, because this is AMD we’re talking about after all. None of their features deliver as promised. “Full RDNA2” was all hype. But the console have too many common components to claim there’s any sort of “secret sauce” in the PS5. The PS5 is technically inferior. Sorry…

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By above_average

@ghostofgolden:

It was all told to you people before launch, but the delusional fans choose to believe the Murican company over the Tech giant Sony and developers own testimony.

Crytek Dev Says PS5 is Better Than Xbox Series X

*Published Apr 6, 2020

There is plenty of speculation surrounding the next generation of consoles and many are excited to see what the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will bring. Speculation continues to be more prevalent than facts about the consoles, but more and more details are coming to light. While there is still plenty to be confirmed about the consoles, it seems that a rendering engineer at Crytek has made his decision on the console war. Yet it should be noted that the engineer is approaching the consoles in a different way to most gamers and consumers. Nevertheless, it is a very interesting opinion.

The PlayStation franchise has been the most successful home-game console of all time and naturally with this achievement comes a lot of fans. Yet few would have expected an engineer at Crytek to have been swayed as significantly as Ali Salehi has been, after coding for the consoles. Crytek is a respected developer that has produced games like Crysis and more recently Hunt: Showdown. Yet it seems that the company is having an easier time of achieving better performance with the PlayStation 5 than other consoles.

The rendering engineer wrote in Persian to a Twitter follower who asked about how the two consoles compared. Ali Salehi answered that the PlayStation 5 "is the easiest console they have ever coded on to reach its peak performance" and added that the PS5 "is extremely simple and has so many abilities that make the devs so free." The interaction concluded with Salehi claiming, "As a programmer I say PS5 is much better and I don't think you can find a programmer that could name one advantage that XSX has over PS5." These are strong words and many fans of the PlayStation 5 will be glad that the console is a hit with developers.

The Xbox Series X has promised some groundbreaking technology and it is surprising that the PlayStation 5 has made such an impression on a developer. While players won't feel the impact of an easier development process for the PS5 it may have some effect on game quality and even what studios team up with consoles for exclusives. While Head of Xbox, Phil Spencer, has claimed he is not worried about the PS5, the Xbox team will want to get ahead of this kind of negative press.

There are still mysteries surrounding the next generation of consoles but what has proved to be the key to their success in the past has been marketing and exclusive games. In light of the statement by Salehi, the PS5 seems to be besting the Xbox Series X. It will be interesting to see how Xbox responds to these claims, or whether they will focus on the games that will sway players on the upcoming console.

https://gamerant.com/crytek-ps5-xbox-series-x/

LET ME MAKE THIS A HIGHLIGHT 1 MORE TIME: *Published Apr 6, 2020

This developer LITERALLY just verified everything Mark Cerny originally stated about the PS5 hardware. Again people/fans chose to ignore making up their OWN conclusions.

NOW that the results are reflecting everything this devs said himself and other DEVELOPERS would feel working with both pieces of hardware BEFORE launch, you're acting confused?

Perhaps you people need to stop pretending to know more than Sony and architects who work under Sony about hardware and technology.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39701 Posts

Do you need any more proof that the SSD is delivering the goods? If you do, you're in denial, and you need to stop being in denial. Mark Cerny didn't spend 5 years of his life developing this kind of advanced tech for nothing. No wonder on the box of my ps5 it says 8K while that's not present on the X.

Sell your X and ESPECIALLY your S before its too late. These systems are as much of a waste of your electric bill as the xbone was.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70402 Posts

The ignorance of OP lives on.😂 And he is even using the debunked Crytek and secret sauce.🤣

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 above_average
@davillain said:

At the end of the day. Just because XSX is slightly more powerful than PS5 doesn't mean shit unless you have those exclusive games on it and more importantly talented developers who actually work on the hardware such as PS5 will get the most power out of it. If it's that hard to work with XSX over PS5, then MS really screwed up this gen.

People were warned before launch

*Published Apr 6, 2020

There is plenty of speculation surrounding the next generation of consoles and many are excited to see what the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will bring. Speculation continues to be more prevalent than facts about the consoles, but more and more details are coming to light. While there is still plenty to be confirmed about the consoles, it seems that a rendering engineer at Crytek has made his decision on the console war. Yet it should be noted that the engineer is approaching the consoles in a different way to most gamers and consumers. Nevertheless, it is a very interesting opinion.

The PlayStation franchise has been the most successful home-game console of all time and naturally with this achievement comes a lot of fans. Yet few would have expected an engineer at Crytek to have been swayed as significantly as Ali Salehi has been, after coding for the consoles. Crytek is a respected developer that has produced games like Crysis and more recently Hunt: Showdown. Yet it seems that the company is having an easier time of achieving better performance with the PlayStation 5 than other consoles.

The rendering engineer wrote in Persian to a Twitter follower who asked about how the two consoles compared. Ali Salehi answered that the PlayStation 5 "is the easiest console they have ever coded on to reach its peak performance" and added that the PS5 "is extremely simple and has so many abilities that make the devs so free." The interaction concluded with Salehi claiming, "As a programmer I say PS5 is much better and I don't think you can find a programmer that could name one advantage that XSX has over PS5." These are strong words and many fans of the PlayStation 5 will be glad that the console is a hit with developers.

The Xbox Series X has promised some groundbreaking technology and it is surprising that the PlayStation 5 has made such an impression on a developer. While players won't feel the impact of an easier development process for the PS5 it may have some effect on game quality and even what studios team up with consoles for exclusives. While Head of Xbox, Phil Spencer, has claimed he is not worried about the PS5, the Xbox team will want to get ahead of this kind of negative press.

There are still mysteries surrounding the next generation of consoles but what has proved to be the key to their success in the past has been marketing and exclusive games. In light of the statement by Salehi, the PS5 seems to be besting the Xbox Series X. It will be interesting to see how Xbox responds to these claims, or whether they will focus on the games that will sway players on the upcoming console.

But people wanted to bet on the Murican company without a history in advancements with hardware and technology like Sony. Play stupid games...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Pedro

@above_average: AMD is the the engineers behind both Xbox and PS but you believe in secret sauce.🤣

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16604 Posts

@davillain: exactly, it's all development. They use ps5 as lead platform to make the games, then give Xbox sloppy second last minute port jobs. PC gets horrendous unoptimized junk too, where a 4090 can barely squeak by 60fps at 4k.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3504 Posts

I love OP's giant posts.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By above_average
@Pedro said:

@above_average: AMD is the the engineers behind both Xbox and PS but you believe in secret sauce.🤣

Don't be angry with ME pal. MS is the one who made a fool out of gullible people like you. Lashing out at me won't make Series X hardware better than PS5's and neither will your desperate over use of emojis.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Secret sauce 🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pedro

@above_average said:
@Pedro said:

Don't be angry with ME pal. MS is the one who made a fool out of gullible people like you. Lashing out at me won't make Series X hardware than PS5's and better neither will your desperate over use of emojis.

Angry?😂 You believe that there is secret sauce in the PS5, that is the funny thing about your ignorance.🤣

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By above_average
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@davillain: exactly, it's all development. They use ps5 as lead platform to make the games, then give Xbox sloppy second last minute port jobs. PC gets horrendous unoptimized junk too, where a 4090 can barely squeak by 60fps at 4k.

Using your own logic and argument, Riddle me this..

Why did Xbox One X literally always out perform PS4 Pro when the PS4 user base was 100million plus vs Xbox 50ish million enourmous gap?

If the argument your using applies PS5 vs Xbox Series X then why didn't the PS4 Pro (which WOULD be the lead Platform for consoles last gen) cause Xbox One X games to perform worse like we see for the much MUCH smaller PS5 vs XSX user base gap?

If your logic is rational and relevant then you should be able to apply that same logic to a similar scenario or

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 above_average
@kathaariancode said:

I love OP's giant posts.

TY. If you're going to it, you might as well do it justice.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 above_average

@Pedro said:
@above_average said:
@Pedro said:

Don't be angry with ME pal. MS is the one who made a fool out of gullible people like you. Lashing out at me won't make Series X hardware than PS5's and better neither will your desperate over use of emojis.

Angry?😂 You believe that there is secret sauce in the PS5, that is the funny thing about your ignorance.🤣

There is nothing "secret" about anything I posted.

Stop making up arguments that I didn't even bring to the discussion. Your desperation to damage control is making you act even more idiotic than your usual self.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14824 Posts

Good stuff

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#23 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Probably situations where higher clocks with less units is more desirable. Ask Crapcom.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2490 Posts

PC and presumably Xbox versions have Atmos or height effects without the Dolby license; PlayStation is left out again. Menu option says Surround or Home Theater in the PC version, but I heard music coming from above without upmixing the game. I thought Resident Evil 3 didn't have it. Maybe I was mistaken and they simply chose not to do it through Dolby.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#25  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

It's funny how no one ever brings the expression 'secret sauce' except haters 😄

Both consoles were always close in capabilities, both are easy to develop for and each one has some advantages over the other. It's obvious that devs are taking more advantage from what PS5 has to offer despite Series X superiority in some other aspects.

The insane thing is how so many PC experts here act like computers and consoles are made exclusively of GPUs 🤔

Lavamelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lavamelon
Member since 2016 • 873 Posts

Barely much notable difference between Xbox Series S and PC max graphics, at least not enough difference to justify the extra money required for the high end PC. Xbox Series S is king of performance per dollar.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44683 Posts

@ghostofgolden said:

Saw this video earlier this week and the same question was asked regarding performance disparities with Xbox Series X games in general. I'd suggest seeing what the part grabbed from what Digital Foundary said this week too in the later half of the video:

Loading Video...

In short, this really falls onto the developers, and I would agree on that.

Because games on PS5 use Sony's own APIs, the games made for the console are given a lot more attention in their build. Whereas with the Xbox, because it is a DirectX based system, their suggestion seems to point to developers lazily shortcutting Xbox development by porting over PC code, without using any of the console's hardware and software optimization tools that are at their disposal for optimizing performance.

I could probably accept an inherent flaw in hardware/software design, but a gross lack of attention, not just from one dev, but from many, seemingly just becoming standard operaring procedure, it's certainly infuriating.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Pedro

@lamprey263:While MS doesn't haven't the clout to impose the utilization of the tech in their hardware that benefits both Xbox and PC gamers, they should be pushing much harder for better implementation. I don't know what the variance are in support between Xbox and PS5 when it comes to tech like mesh shaders but the tech requires an overhaul of the vertex pipeline in game engines. Most developers don't have the resources for such a dramatic change but Microsoft has and the ball is really in their court for the utilization of the tech. Even MS is guilty of not implementing the tech. What game has MS released that uses mesh shaders, vrs and sampler feedback?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 7059 Posts
@ghostofgolden said:

@above_average: Um… Both consoles use extremely similar AMD components. But Xbox has more CUs and higher clocks… Meaning they should have the performance advantage across the board. “The tools” was nonsense, because this is AMD we’re talking about after all. None of their features deliver as promised. “Full RDNA2” was all hype. But the console have too many common components to claim there’s any sort of “secret sauce” in the PS5. The PS5 is technically inferior. Sorry…

Except that's only half true. The XSX has more CU's but the PS5 has the higher clock rate. I'm sorry but proof is in the pudding. Were three years in and the PS5 has consistently beat the XSX in multiplats and destroyed it with exclusives.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Pedro

@silentchief said:

Except that's only half true. The XSX has more CU's but the PS5 has the higher clock rate. I'm sorry but proof is in the pudding. Were three years in and the PS5 has consistently beat the XSX in multiplats and destroyed it with exclusives.

Are you trying to say that higher clockrates negates large CU counts?😏

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Silentchief
@lamprey263 said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Saw this video earlier this week and the same question was asked regarding performance disparities with Xbox Series X games in general. I'd suggest seeing what the part grabbed from what Digital Foundary said this week too in the later half of the video:

Loading Video...

In short, this really falls onto the developers, and I would agree on that.

Because games on PS5 use Sony's own APIs, the games made for the console are given a lot more attention in their build. Whereas with the Xbox, because it is a DirectX based system, their suggestion seems to point to developers lazily shortcutting Xbox development by porting over PC code, without using any of the console's hardware and software optimization tools that are at their disposal for optimizing performance.

I could probably accept an inherent flaw in hardware/software design, but a gross lack of attention, not just from one dev, but from many, seemingly just becoming standard operaring procedure, it's certainly infuriating.

Lol colteastwood 🤣. It also isn't a Sony API it's Vulkan . That's MS fault for releasing a console with an API that doesn't utilize the hardware. Regardless the PS5 isn't the problem for the XSX it's the XSS.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Silentchief
@above_average said:
@davillain said:

People were warned before launch

*Published Apr 6, 2020

But people wanted to bet on the Murican company without a history in advancements with hardware and technology like Sony. Play stupid games...

Aww I remember that and the guy got in deepshit and had to retract his statement. All the Xbox fanboys said he was a idiot and it obviously it wasn't valid because he retracted it. Here we are three years in and the PS5 is winning most the head to heads.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Silentchief

@Pedro said:
@silentchief said:

Are you trying to say that higher clockrates negates large CU counts?😏

Depends on the developer and the engine actually. But if you want to run with the ( all devs are lazy argument) as the reason the XSX consistently gets it's ass kicked then whatever 🤷‍♂️

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Pedro

@silentchief said:

Depends on the developer and the engine actually. But if you want to run with the ( all devs are lazy argument) as the reason the XSX consistently gets it's ass kicked then whatever 🤷‍♂️

So, the developer or engine determines whether higher clock rates negates large CU counts?🤔

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Silentchief

@Pedro said:
@silentchief said:

So, the developer or engine determines whether higher clock rates negates large CU counts?🤔

Does a GPU with larger CU counts always outperform a system that's higher clocked?

No.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44683 Posts

@silentchief said:

Lol colteastwood 🤣. It also isn't a Sony API it's Vulkan . That's MS fault for releasing a console with an API that doesn't utilize the hardware. Regardless the PS5 isn't the problem for the XSX it's the XSS.

Colteastwood's video, but I advise seeing the parts he shows about Digital Foundry's own discussion on the topic. Essentially what Digital Foundry says:

• There's no reason such disparities should be happening like this
  • These disparities are likely an indication developers aren't putting the same amount of time into crafting each version

I wasn't even blaming the PS5 for the Xbox Series X version being the way it is. Just clearly Capcom (among other devs) put more time and effort into optimizing the PS5 version over the Xbox Series X and PC versions.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44546 Posts

Sounds like it’s easier to hit the peak performance of the PS5 and it takes more effort to hit the peak performance of the Xbox Series X.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Silentchief

@lamprey263 said:
@silentchief said:

Colteastwood's video, but I advise seeing the parts he shows about Digital Foundry's own discussion on the topic. Essentially what Digital Foundry says:

• These disparities are likely an indication developers aren't putting the same amount of time into crafting each version

I wasn't even blaming the PS5 for the Xbox Series X version being the way it is. Just clearly Capcom (among other devs) put more time and effort into optimizing the PS5 version over the Xbox Series X and PC versions.

I honestly think that reason is the XSS. It's a ball and chain to the XSX.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Pedro

@silentchief said:

Does a GPU with larger CU counts always outperform a system that's higher clocked?

No.

So you changed your memo and no longer subbing to the developer or engine no determining whether higher clock rates negates larger CU counts. OK.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Pedro
@silentchief said:
@lamprey263 said:
@silentchief said:

How is the Series S to blame?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Silentchief

@Pedro said:
@silentchief said:
@lamprey263 said:
@silentchief said:

How is the Series S to blame?

It will be tethered to a console that's 3x weaker the entire generation.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

So Series X is basically the Cell 2.0 except developers won't have incentive to give peak performance as Xbox is 2nd banana to PS5. Ouch, that's gotta hurt Lems. Time to drop the act of being able to discern an extra pixel and fps. Best played on the X 🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pedro

@silentchief said:

And?

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GhostOfGolden

@Sagemode87 said:

So Series X is basically the Cell 2.0 except developers won't have incentive to give peak performance as Xbox is 2nd banana to PS5. Ouch, that's gotta hurt Lems. Time to drop the act of being able to discern an extra pixel and fps. Best played on the X 🤣

No. The Series X is on paper, just a better version of the PS5. There is no reason for these performance disparities. It doesn’t make any sense. They are using the same parts (basically) based on the same architecture. The Cell processor in the PS3 was WILDLY different than anything in the Xbox 360. Those were two very different machines. The PS5 and Xbox Series X might as well be fraternal twins… And the PS5 is the runt…

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Silentchief

@ghostofgolden said:
@Sagemode87 said:

No. The Series X is on paper, just a better version of the PS5. There is no reason for these performance disparities. It doesn’t make any sense. They are using the same parts (basically) based on the same architecture. The Cell processor in the PS3 was WILDLY different than anything in the Xbox 360. Those were two very different machines. The PS5 and Xbox Series X might as well be fraternal twins… And the PS5 is the runt…

The runt that consistently kicks the shit out of it's bigger twin brother 🤣

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Silentchief
@Pedro said:
@silentchief said:

And?

Dealing with platform parity will be a nightmare for the rest of the generation. It would be like if the PS5 had to worry about the PS4 Pro.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1281 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

I feel like it's actually really well-optimized on PC. 90+ FPS on "ray-tracing" on my 3080 Ti without any reconstruction at 1440p is surprising. Couple that with no major stuttering. Xbox got the short end of the stick again with this demo.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

PS5 also has a dedicated sound chip I believe. Not sure how much that helps. Higher clock rates too. All the tech talk in the world won't change the end results, which are all that matters. Cows had to deal with it back in PS3 days, when it was the more powerful system. What surprises me is that Sony did use that power in their exclusives, whereas MS doesn't seem to be with theirs(look at halo inf. 🤢)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#50 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59332 Posts

Time to whip out your magnifying glass and pretend an inch is a mile.