GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By GhostOfGolden
Member since 2023 • 2519 Posts

In other accidental FTC leak news, here’s some insight of how much Xbox pays to get games in Game Pass. And the numbers are huge as expected.

Here‘s a breakdown of what Xbox expects to pay for certain titles to be on the service

Star Wars Jedi Survivor - $300M

Suicide Squad - $250M

Assassin's Creed Rift - $100M

GTA V - $12-$15M/mth

Red Dead 2 - $5M/mth

Leaked Emails

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44257 Posts

I almost feel guilty for how little it costs me. Almost. 😅

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

No wonder MS wants to destroy physical media , this thread explains it all .

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7213 Posts

Spend that mullah baby

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GhostOfGolden

@mesome713 said:

Spend that mullah baby

It’s they only way Xbox is still a thing. But they are spending over $1 Billion on the games listed in this page alone. There‘s more…

That’s where it cuts off. But somebody with an Xbox branded calculator needs to explain to us how Game Pass is profitable after looking at this…

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20116 Posts

@ghostofgolden: Did you see the other email from someone concerned about how Xbox is trying to make money off GP and how they're worried about the future of studios because of it?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8869 Posts

@ghostofgolden: MS is making up to $450m a month of Game Pass. So, they recoup all the costs in 2 months.

Oh, the HORROR!!!!

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17439 Posts

Please provide a link so everyone can read the article.

This is the "suspected partner ask" list, as in what the speculated cost would be to get those titles.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GhostOfGolden
@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostofgolden: Did you see the other email from someone concerned about how Xbox is trying to make money off GP and how they're worried about the future of studios because of it?

@dabear said:

@ghostofgolden: MS is making up to $450m a month of Game Pass. So, they recoup all the costs in 2 months.

Oh, the HORROR!!!!

Game Pass only has those 10 games on it?! These are just a few games in a list where Xbox execs are throwing things at the wall. This isn’t the entire cost of Game Pass. Theres dozens of other 3rd party studios and first party studios are getting checks too… There is another email that states in order to pay for potential day and date 3rd party deals, they will have to, “drive other parts of their business hard.” “Nothing is free.” Are they moving cash from somewhere else? Wasn’t Game Pass the only sector that showed growth last FY? And Game Pass only makes up like 15% of their total revenue… The math ain’t mathing as they say…

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1276 Posts

simple maths will show gamepass bringing in a fortune,obviously the amount won't leak because doesn't fit the °Gamepass is costing MS a fortune° fake fanboy concern.

🐄😭🤣

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GhostOfGolden

@navyguy21 said:

This is the "suspected partner ask" list, as in what the speculated cost would be to get those titles.

Link added to OP

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39078 Posts

Holy **** LOL. And for years i have been told that there is no proof of them losing money😆😆😆😆😆😆Microsoft is literally getting drilled😁😁😁😁

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46430 Posts

@ghostofgolden said:
@mesome713 said:

Spend that mullah baby

That’s where it cuts off. But somebody with an Xbox branded calculator needs to explain to us how Game Pass is profitable after looking at this…

Simple: none of the games mentioned are actually on Gamepass, this list is entirely hypothetical.

And like all things hypothetical tend to be: free.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17439 Posts

@ghostofgolden said:
@navyguy21 said:

Link added to OP

Thank you. You should probably correct your post. This isn't what was paid and also is atypical since they are the cost of getting AAA titles close to launch.....and also doesn't account for revenue generated or account for any negotiation.

Why take it and make it into something that it's not?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8869 Posts

@ghostofgolden said:
@Zero_epyon said:

@dabear said:

Oh, the HORROR!!!!

Game Pass only has those 10 games on it?! These are just a few games in a list where Xbox execs are throwing things at the wall. This isn’t the entire cost of Game Pass. Theres dozens of other 3rd party studios and first party studios are getting checks too… There is another email that states in order to pay for potential day and date 3rd party deals, they will have to, “drive other parts of their business hard.” “Nothing is free.” Are they moving cash from somewhere else? Wasn’t Game Pass the only sector that showed growth last FY? And Game Pass only makes up like 15% of their total revenue… The math ain’t mathing as they say…

Oh, I forgot - you know more about running a trillion dollar a year business than Satya Nadella, and you know more about running a gaming business than Phil Spencer...

LMAO@U

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8128 Posts

Xbox Game Pass is profitable, Phil Spencer says, comprising rough around "10 to 15 percent" of Microsoft's gaming revenue.

that's the latest official statement.. anything beyond that is still going to be personal (and likely flawed) speculation.. and, as always, i'll let the multi-Trillion dollar company figure out how to make money..

in the meantime, this year has been the best year for Day One content in Game Pass thus far and that doesn't look to be slowing down.. 🤷‍♂️ for the end-user, the service continues to be a great value..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39078 Posts

Antwan spotted the leaks from Jupiter, and is instantly in here damage controlling.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12317 Posts

They're damn near paying off the entire cost of development for some of those games.

Jedi for $300M? EA is laughing to the bank.

Also, lol at BG3 only being $5M. It may be $500M at this point.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GhostOfGolden

@navyguy21 said:
@ghostofgolden said:
@navyguy21 said:

Link added to OP

Thank you. You should probably correct your post. This isn't what was paid and also is atypical since they are the cost of getting AAA titles close to launch.....and also doesn't account for revenue generated or account for any negotiation.

I didn’t. From the OP, “Here‘s a breakdown of what Xbox expects to pay for certain titles to be on the service.”

The thread is about the cost of getting big 3rd party titles on the service. The chart and information provided discusses the expected cost of getting these games on the service… I don’t see the issue…

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15940 Posts

Honestly its great that Xbox willing to subsidize most of the expenses just to win the war against sony. I am waiting for Sony response and so far its not been that great who tf hike prices but we barely know Playstation game roadmap for the next 3 years.

Back to topic, I think someone made a post their calculation atleast 250m per month off gamepass sub... yeah that ain't covering that day 1 deals. Also Capcom probably punching airs right now their leak showed Nintendo just paid $6m for Monster Hunter Rise exclusivity and Sony paid like $10m for RE7 exclusive VR mode. Xbox could pay 10 times that and capcom still profits as they can release those game multiplatform.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GhostOfGolden

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44117 Posts

I sure hope MS doesn't go belly-up real soon because...

lol :P

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 R4gn4r0k

Ew

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20116 Posts

@ghostofgolden:

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GhostOfGolden
@Zero_epyon said:

@ghostofgolden:

Xbox losing $.26-$.76 per hour we play games on Game Pass is wild. But we know Xbox likes the console war stuff. Maybe this is a trick to get Cows to sub to Game Pass. But the leaks are the first we've seen of their Game Pass monetization model. And the charts in the leak offer us all the information we need to break everything down. This stuff getting out is the worst case scenario for Xbox and it's gonna hurt future negotiations as well. Anyone with a brain knew they were bleeding money, but I'm not sure too many folks thought it was this much.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Antwan3K

@SecretPolice said:

i know right.. how on Earth will the multi-Trillion dollar company survive.. 🙄

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GhostOfGolden
@Antwan3K said:
@SecretPolice said:

Every bullet point you Lems have pushed over the years has fallen apart. The Xbox Series consoles are trailing the Xbox One. Game Pass has stalled (and went 9+ months with no growth). More and more devs are speaking out against the Series S. Xbox is losing market share. X/S Parity clause has been broken. This latest leak just knocked off a couple more. XCloud is dead in Xbox’s eyes and Game Pass is burning cash confirmed. Now we are literally down to, “they won’t leave the gaming industry.” Except Phil has mentioned it multiple times in internal emails now.

When, “well they are still in business” is your bullet point for success, you know the standards are low. Congrats Lems, you still have your participation ribbon. And as long as you’re happy with that, I’m happy for you!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44117 Posts

@ghostofgolden said:
@Antwan3K said:
@SecretPolice said:

Every bullet point you Lems have pushed over the years has fallen apart. The Xbox Series consoles are trailing the Xbox One. Game Pass has stalled (and went 9+ months with no growth). More and more devs are speaking out against the Series S. Xbox is losing market share. X/S Parity clause has been broken. This latest leak just knocked off a couple more. XCloud is dead in Xbox’s eyes and Game Pass is burning cash confirmed. Now we are literally down to, “they won’t leave the gaming industry.” Except Phil has mentioned it multiple times in internal emails now.

When, “well they are still in business” is your bullet point for success, you know the standards are low. Congrats Lems, you still have your participation ribbon. And as long as you’re happy with that, I’m happy for you!

For crying out loud!!!

Why must you be in the corner of the trillion-dollar corp. instead on the side of us gamers getting over on the trillion-dollar corp. If they start listening to you, sure, their profits will go even higher but where does it leave us lowly gamers without this massive bang for the buck deals?

C.mon man, be on the side of gamers everywhere and stop being such a corporate shill for trillion dollar corps. man. lolol :P

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Antwan3K

@ghostofgolden said:
@Antwan3K said:
@SecretPolice said:

in terms of bullet points:

• Xbox Series X|S is leading the Xbox 360 (the best selling Xbox console)
  • Please provide a link showing that Game Pass has had zero growth in 9+ months
  • And yet those same devs are still developing for the Series S with parity
  • Xbox has more monthly active users that both PlayStation and Nintendo. They are losing marketshare in consoles though but that was already to be expected.
  • Series X|S parity was broken for one game for a feature that the majority of users don't use (splitscreen co-op)
  • Xcloud isn't "dead". Cloud gaming just hasn't become a separate market yet.
  • Game Pass is still profitable for Xbox at 10-15% of total gaming revenue
  • New Xbox hardware is already in development

and in terms of end-users, Game Pass is providing more Day One content than ever before, Xbox has more gaming studios than ever before, Xbox has more ways to play games than every before (via PC, cloud, subscription), Xbox has more hardware options than ever before, and the list goes on.. Xbox is doing better than ever before for it's CONSUMERS.. and that's the most important factor to me: a consumer..

Meanwhile, PlayStation led the way for raising the price of games to $70, raising the price of consoles, and now raising the price of their subscription service, all while scaling back their 1st party output.. if that's what you want from the "winning" team, cool.. i'll choose the "participation ribbon" guys everytime if they are providing the better end-user product and/or value...

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3426 Posts

#value #concern

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts
@ghostofgolden said:
@mesome713 said:

Spend that mullah baby

It’s they only way Xbox is still a thing. But they are spending over $1 Billion on the games listed in this page alone. There‘s more…

That’s where it cuts off. But somebody with an Xbox branded calculator needs to explain to us how Game Pass is profitable after looking at this

BG3 was going to come to Game Pass? I guess negotiations turned sour, huh. Or are these just titles which were scheduled for negotiation?

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GhostOfGolden

@Antwan3K said:

• Xbox has more monthly active users that both PlayStation and Nintendo. They are losing marketshare in consoles though but that was already to be expected.
  • Series X|S parity was broken for one game for a feature that the majority of users don't use (splitscreen co-op)

- The Series consoles are trailing the Xbox console that many attribute to the downfall of the Xbox brand... You can let the 360s slow start comfort you if you want, but it will trail the 360 soon enough anyway

- Let me clarify my statement. I meant that Game Pass went a 9 month stretch with no growth

- And yet more and more devs are speaking to the burden of developing current gen games on the Series S platform

- When monthly active users correlate to a proportional growth in revenue, we can use that metric. Otherwise its PR fluff

- Series S broke the parity clause with BG3 because of hardware limitations that not even Xboxs own engineers could remedy

- XCloud has been a major bullet point to the Xbox strategy. You've used it as a major bullet point on the board for years. It's whats holding up the CMA approval ffs. For it to leak that Xbox isn't even investing in it at this time speaks volumes. They scrapped the streaming box. The app is mostly MIA.

- Game Pass isn't profitable. It's being spelled out all over the place as we speak. Xboxs leaked slides prove as much. Being 10%-15% of total revenue doesn't make it profitable. In fact, it makes the business model look like even more of a burden.

- When did I say new hardware wasn't in development? But Phil also said if they don't get Game Pass numbers where they need them in a few years, its over. You can take that up with him

@Antwan3K said:

and in terms of end-users, Game Pass is providing more Day One content than ever before, Xbox has more gaming studios than ever before, Xbox has more ways to play games than every before (via PC, cloud, subscription), Xbox has more hardware options than ever before, and the list goes on.. Xbox is doing better than ever before for it's CONSUMERS.. and that's the most important factor to me: a consumer..

Meanwhile, PlayStation led the way for raising the price of games to $70, raising the price of consoles, and now raising the price of their subscription service, all while scaling back their 1st party output.. if that's what you want from the "winning" team, cool.. i'll choose the "participation ribbon" guys everytime if they are providing the better end-user product and/or value...

Xbox was counting on its "consumer friendly" approach to take the industry by storm. 6+ years after the launch of Game Pass, and almost 3 years into this console generation, we are seeing a 1% growth in revenue yoy. Consumers aren't responding. Phil has stated Game Pass growth has stalled. Xbox growth is trailing the competition while their spending is through the roof. They have more studios because they bought them. How is that a positive for gamers? Their hardware choice has split the userbase and created development obstacles that no other console is experiencing. That's a good thing?

And yes, PS led the way to $70 games. Did Xbox follow? PS+ prices went up. Did Game Pass prices go up? Your "end user value" is leading to the destruction of the Xbox brand, and an attempt to bring the rest of the industry down with it. (Not intentionally. Xbox thought the sub model was the future) Just so you can save a few bucks... In 2027-2028 when the video game industry looks the way it does, you'll understand why.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GhostOfGolden

@sancho_panzer said:

BG3 was going to come to Game Pass? I guess negotiations turned sour, huh. Or are these just titles which were scheduled for negotiation?

BG3's inclusion in that chart means there were negotiations. And holy hell did they undervalue the game and the franchise. "Second-Run Stadia PC RPG. Expected range $5M." Oof! Xbox valued Wreckfest 2 of BG3. That's nuts. No wonder BG3 didn't end up on Game Pass

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#34 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69636 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

Suspected and expected are facts.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Pedro
@navyguy21 said:

It is his schtick.😂

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@ghostofgolden: lol , that's pretty funny. Sure explains a lot.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GhostOfGolden
@Pedro said:
@navyguy21 said:

Suspected and expected are facts.😂

@Pedro said:
@navyguy21 said:

It is his schtick.😂

This was all handled, but thanks for your $.02

@ghostofgolden said:
@navyguy21 said:

Link added to OP

@ghostofgolden said:
@navyguy21 said:

I didn’t. From the OP, “Here‘s a breakdown of what Xbox expects to pay for certain titles to be on the service.”

The thread is about the cost of getting big 3rd party titles on the service. The chart and information provided discusses the expected cost of getting these games on the service… I don’t see the issue…

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Pedro

@ghostofgolden: "Why take it and make it into something that it's not?"

The simple things always gets you.😂

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GhostOfGolden

XBox is missing their PC targets by MILES. I guess we can really temper those MAU numbers @Antwan3K.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

This leak has the fanboys working overtime to damage control. Hope you guys are getting something out of it!

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1079 Posts
@sancho_panzer said:
@ghostofgolden said:
@mesome713 said:

Spend that mullah baby

That’s where it cuts off. But somebody with an Xbox branded calculator needs to explain to us how Game Pass is profitable after looking at this

Nope. BG3 was just an MS projection. After all, they've called it a 2nd class RPG or something like that.

@ghostofgolden said:
@Antwan3K said:

- The Series consoles are trailing the Xbox console that many attribute to the downfall of the Xbox brand... You can let the 360s slow start comfort you if you want, but it will trail the 360 soon enough anyway

- Let me clarify my statement. I meant that Game Pass went a 9 month stretch with no growth

- And yet more and more devs are speaking to the burden of developing current gen games on the Series S platform

- When monthly active users correlate to a proportional growth in revenue, we can use that metric. Otherwise its PR fluff

- Series S broke the parity clause with BG3 because of hardware limitations that not even Xboxs own engineers could remedy

- XCloud has been a major bullet point to the Xbox strategy. You've used it as a major bullet point on the board for years. It's whats holding up the CMA approval ffs. For it to leak that Xbox isn't even investing in it at this time speaks volumes. They scrapped the streaming box. The app is mostly MIA.

- Game Pass isn't profitable. It's being spelled out all over the place as we speak. Xboxs leaked slides prove as much. Being 10%-15% of total revenue doesn't make it profitable. In fact, it makes the business model look like even more of a burden.

- When did I say new hardware wasn't in development? But Phil also said if they don't get Game Pass numbers where they need them in a few years, its over. You can take that up with him

@Antwan3K said:

Xbox was counting on its "consumer friendly" approach to take the industry by storm. 6+ years after the launch of Game Pass, and almost 3 years into this console generation, we are seeing a 1% growth in revenue yoy. Consumers aren't responding. Phil has stated Game Pass growth has stalled. Xbox growth is trailing the competition while their spending is through the roof. They have more studios because they bought them. How is that a positive for gamers? Their hardware choice has split the userbase and created development obstacles that no other console is experiencing. That's a good thing?

And yes, PS led the way to $70 games. Did Xbox follow? PS+ prices went up. Did Game Pass prices go up? Your "end user value" is leading to the destruction of the Xbox brand, and an attempt to bring the rest of the industry down with it. (Not intentionally. Xbox thought the sub model was the future) Just so you can save a few bucks... In 2027-2028 when the video game industry looks the way it does, you'll understand why.

XSeries fell behind Xbone for quite some time. But of course Xbox peeps will ignore that. MS cheered that XS is the fastest selling console until they've stopped doing that. For a very good reason

PS didn't led to 70$ price increase. T2 and Activision were the first ones.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Archangel3371

This is all so terribly concerning. I don’t think I’ll be able to continue enjoying Game Pass knowing all this.

Nah. I’ll still enjoy it just fine. 😅

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

This leak has the fanboys working overtime to damage control. Hope you guys are getting something out of it!

Working hard for those astroturfing bucks ambassador points!

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Antwan3K

@ghostofgolden: you are simply trying too hard..

Xbox is in it's best position ever in terms of hardware options, 1st party software, monthly active users, revenue streams, and more.. the Xbox brand is bigger than ever before.. Microsoft is investing in Xbox gaming more than ever before.. Game Pass is the best it's ever been in terms of content..

i'm honestly not sure what else you (the "concerned" Xbox fan) are "concerned" about...

if you honestly believe that "Xbox is Doomed", then i don't know what to tell you.. it's pointless to even have an intelligent conversation with you at that point.. if you're honestly more "concerned" with the financials of a mulit-Trillion dollar company over the actual end-user experience they are providing you, again, there's no talking to you..

Microsoft/Xbox is literally doing everything an Xbox fan could ask for and you are still not satisfied.. heck, you're complaining!!.. that just tells me (and everyone else) what your true agenda here is.. you're just a concern troll who's bitter that he lost yet another account due to his obsession with Game Pass so we have to endure your weekly anti-Game Pass and anti-Xbox threads..

you're just a cow at this point.. your journey from supposedly "unbiased" to this point has been both entertaining and sad..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

This is all so terribly concerning. I don’t think I’ll be able to continue enjoying Game Pass knowing all this.

Nah. I’ll still enjoy it just fine. 😅

Time to uninstall your Gamepass games, it is the only solution to this concern.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8484 Posts

TC you should have realized by now that Silicon Valley...errr, tech sector doesn't roll like the rest of the industry. Losing money, especially for a cash rich company with very little debt is not a problem. Their entire mantra is capture the market and care about monetization later. So the problem is not them losing money but that after all that Xbox isn't taking away any mind share.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Archangel3371

@Pedro: Indeed. 😅

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9857 Posts

Please Phil, buy me Jedi survivor for 300 millions cause I wanna play it!

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 R4gn4r0k

@Sushiglutton said:

Please Phil, buy me Jedi survivor for 300 millions cause I wanna play it!

Please papa Phil, can you open your wallet and pay 5 million per month for RDR 2 cuz I'm too lazy to buy it on a steam sale.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13016 Posts

Ah, so I see these are just estimates if they wanted to consider them. Interesting. Glad to see they remain profitable with their service!