Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@Litchie: someone is upset hahaha. One of the best lists I ever seen, overall cannot complain. Bioshock was a phenomenal game, I remember how every xbox fanboy praised it back when it was a story game "not on PS3". I loved it. Prefer Bioshock Infinite though.

Elden Ring is my favourite souls game and the #3 spot is exactly where I'd put it.

WHat's wrong with GTA games? I don't know if I'd put GTA 5 in the top 10, but top 20? yeah. Vice City, San Andreas, GTA 3 (for being ground breaking) and GTA V all deserve top 30 spots at the very least. my favourite was Vice City though.

overall, the most deserving, consensus GOAT The Last of Us made #1. justice served.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Mozelleple112

@adrian1480: a 10 year old game winning is not recency bias, that's just choice. I'd get it if they put Zelda:TOTK in first place (or even Elden Ring as it came out last year).

Remember when The Last of Us released, it was already heralded as one of the greatest games of all time and the 'Citizen Kane' of gaming.

At look at what got #4 on the list... Tetris lol

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mozelleple112

@ConanTheStoner: THat's fair. A lot of the games you enjoy I wouldn't even play if they were free.

(Literally not joking), I downloaded SFV for free (thank you Sony) played it for an hour and thought it was awful. How people can enjoy fighting games not named Tekken is beyond me.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23727 Posts

@Mozelleple112:

Yeah man, likewise. I value good gameplay, mechanical depth, stuff like that.

Your criteria is based on other peoples opinions, popularity contest shit. Legit you'll claim a game is a masterpiece or trash even if you haven't played it. Just whatever some casual game journo told you to think.

I do this crazy thing called thinking for myself. You'll gobble down a plate of shit if enough people tell you it's tasty. Then ask for seconds.

You'd get washed in SF just as you'd get washed in Tekken, you don't play either game. I'm sure you did have an awful time, probably got your ass beat by a bunch of bronze players lmao.

Post that CFN, let me have a look.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9839 Posts

A movie site rates a movie game as the greatest of all time?

Surprise, shock and horror engulfs us all.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6723 Posts

Well this thread is getting entertaining lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ConanTheStoner

@last_lap:

Funny thing is, if you read my original post, about as chill as can be.

Dudes always gotta steer the convo to dumb shit lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ConanTheStoner

Damn, glad you brought me back to the thread Moz.

Wtf is this spineless shit? 😂

though MGS4 is my favourite game of all time (and must have for some reason not qualified for the list as I could not find it in the top 10... perhaps it classified as a movie due to cutscene length) I have to said objectively The Last of Us is the best game ever made and agree with the consensus.

If MGS4 is your favorite game then fvck everyone else, it's your favorite game.

I wouldn't let anyone else decide that shit for me. Not even some authority, certainly not a bunch of random nobodies.

Start thinking for yourself and maybe grow a pair while you're at it.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6723 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:

@last_lap:

Funny thing is, if you read my original post, about as chill as can be.

Dudes always gotta steer the convo to dumb shit lol.

I did say this guy just echoes other people's opinions and can't come to his own. Have said it a few times, and if you disagree with these "masterpieces" then you're wrong. I kept saying he should copyright his posts because they were comedy gold lol.

I hope he responds, but when called out, he kinda goes walkabout lol.

EDIT: just saw your latest post, and I must say this savage side of conan is fun to read.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#60 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17910 Posts

I wouldn't even consider The Last of Us in the conversation for GOAT.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ConanTheStoner

@last_lap:

I try to keep it chill, just sometimes the dumb shit gets to be too much.

And yeah man we all rip on each others game opinions, it's whatever. I could write a novel on how much MGS4 sucks. But like damn, stick to your guns, right?

Imagine letting a bunch of faceless nobodies decide what your favorite game is lmao. Zero respect.

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 sonny2dap  Online
Member since 2008 • 2092 Posts

lmao that list is scuffed af, last of us at number 1 Elden Ring at 3? both are great games, I really enjoy Elden Ring and the last of us tells its' narrative in an incredibly engaging manner but I wouldn't have either title in the top 5.

No particular order but I'd have gone with:

Mario (pick any mainline foundational title really) the impact that Super Mario and its' spin offs have had on the gaming market are almost incalculable.

Pokemon Red/Blue again the impact these games have had specifically on the mobile gaming landscape cannot be underestimated.

Halo CE, this is basically the foundation of your modern shooter, here we are 20 odd years later and many many shooters still owe their skeletons to concepts popularized in Halo CE

GTA Vice city, the soundtrack, the radio stations, the sandbox, the refinement over GTA 3, again it is hard to quantify the overall impact a title like Vice city had on the wider gaming market.

Elder scrolls V Skyrim, not so much for narrative or even combat/moment to moment gameplay, Skyrim and the frame work modern Bethesda titles are based on allows for incredibly expansive and customisable experiences, Skyrim being the best example of such games imo.

That is not to even say that I haven't enjoyed other games more than the ones I have listed but imo to be in contention for the GOAT the game has to have had a long lasting effect on the market beyond spawning numbered sequels.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#63 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34775 Posts

Oh sweet, Conan owning morons is on.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56410 Posts

Look, I really like TLOU games and why I double-dip for the PC version, but no way it's the greatest game of all times... that's for damn sure.

(Remember, opinions is a fools game but that doesn't mean you have to be that fool)

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 956 Posts

Even though I highly disagree with TLoU being the greatest game of all time, far from it actually for me I must say I find it laughable and hipocritical that forum dwellers who see themselves as "true gamers" are claiming that this choice was probably made by "casuals and non gamers" cause of the tv show popularity, strangely these same people dont bat an eye on the fact that BotW and Elden Ring are 2nd and 3rd respectively... are these "casul" and "non-gamer" games also? Are they more acceptable choices cause they arent a "sony movie game"?

The anti-sony bias is clear on these "hardcore gamer" forums XD

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45495 Posts

A lot of bitter people, good work TC 👍

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7286 Posts

It has to be up there from a story point of view ive never played a game like it in terms of atmosphere and story telling.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

I mean, seriously, The Flop of Us? lolol :P

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#69 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6108 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: No, I wasn’t into MGS games, I’ve played a lot of hockey,Civilization 2,Ghost Recon,R6, Full Spectrum Warrior,etc….. I was also obsessed with Halo:CE and basically most Halo’s in the earlier years. I was a dedicated Xbox gamer since the brand came out.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8466 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Litchie: someone is upset hahaha. One of the best lists I ever seen, overall cannot complain. Bioshock was a phenomenal game, I remember how every xbox fanboy praised it back when it was a story game "not on PS3". I loved it. Prefer Bioshock Infinite though.

Elden Ring is my favourite souls game and the #3 spot is exactly where I'd put it.

WHat's wrong with GTA games? I don't know if I'd put GTA 5 in the top 10, but top 20? yeah. Vice City, San Andreas, GTA 3 (for being ground breaking) and GTA V all deserve top 30 spots at the very least. my favourite was Vice City though.

overall, the most deserving, consensus GOAT The Last of Us made #1. justice served.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10651 Posts

An opinion based from a survey will always get criticism here especially if these 2 factors are apparent:

1. The source is a non gaming group.

2. When they are praising a Sony exclusive.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#72 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70408 Posts

People still doing "Greatest Game of All Time"?😂

Fanboys.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jaydan
@ermacness said:

An opinion based from a survey will always get criticism here especially if these 2 factors are apparent:

1. The source is a non gaming group.

2. When they are praising a Sony exclusive.

What a Sony fanboy thing to say. Can't say I've ever seen a "best ever" list without criticism. Can't say I see Sony at the top of the list every time, yet criticism always stands.

It's like whenever a game scores a 10/10 here, there will always be a crevice of individuals that care to write an essay why it's not a 10/10 in their opinion. Happens every time without fail.

But hey, Sony victimhood leaves a fanboy jaded so you probably can't see what rational eyes can see.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mozelleple112

@ConanTheStoner: Sheeeeeesh, I didn't imagine you would get THIS butthurt for me not like your game. My post was a chill as can be. I even said it was fair. You don't have The Last of Us in your top 100, even though it is objectively the most well made game ever. That's a fair opinion. (though distasteful)

Likewise, I don't play the dweeb trash like Street fighter that play.

Imagine getting that insulted over nothing.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Mozelleple112

@SolidGame_basic: Haha. Even Conan got pathetically upset and started acting autistically. That's really entertaining.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 jaydan

@Mozelleple112 said:

@ConanTheStoner: Sheeeeeesh, I didn't imagine you would get THIS butthurt for me not like your game. My post was a chill as can be. I even said it was fair. You don't have The Last of Us in your top 100, even though it is objectively the most well made game ever. That's a fair opinion. (though distasteful)

Likewise, I don't play the dweeb trash like Street fighter that play.

Imagine getting that insulted over nothing.

Wouldn't call Conan butthurt and wouldn't call your post chill either.

You came in very condescending and Conan gave a "bitch please" response because all you boasted is casual mainstream crap that other people told you to like.

Only difference between Conan and you: he's likely played all the games you hide behind. Couldn't say the same for you.

TLoU is objectively the most well made game ever? Lol 3rd-person shooters are a dime a dozen these days.

Calling Street Fighter Dweeb Trash sounds like massive insecurity. You care more about how people view you and your games over simply enjoying them.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Pedro

@Mozelleple112 said:

@SolidGame_basic: Haha. Even Conan got pathetically upset and started acting autistically. That's really entertaining.

Why are you using a condition that folks suffer from as a jab?😑

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mozelleple112

@ConanTheStoner: Well it goes to should you too have a serious lack of comprehension skills so let me tone it down to your IQ level so perhaps you too, can understand:

MGS4 is, and has always been my favourite game. I have never said otherwise.

The Last of Us is my second favourite game. regardless of what any has said before or after.

Elden Ring has since it released, broken into my top 3 favourite game of all time.

The comment I wrote, (which I have stated other times across SW) is that The Last of Us is a more well made game than MGS4 is. (or any game for that matter) objectively the quality of it is higher than MGS4, and I don't even recommend MGS4 to my friends, not even back in 2008. I will however recommend anyone and everyone to play TLOU. Explain to me, little man how that is spineless? The game has 9 hours of cutscenes and lots of cheese. There's almost no one I know IRL that would enjoy that. Its still my favourite game and I place it above any other game.

Its called separating personal preference (subjective evaluation) with objective analysis. I am mind blown (but then again not really) that his concept appears foreign to you. Do you know cars? Let's use cars for an analogy.

The Bugatti is the better car, but the Ferrari is my favourite. The Ferrari is slower, cheaper, less luxurious etc but you can still prefer the Ferrari. But to say the Ferrari is better made car than the Bugatti is just a lie lmao. if a similar list is made about cars, where the Ferrari isn't on the list and the Bugatti Chiron is #1, I would state the following: "Ferrari is my favourite car of all time, but agree with the consensus that the Bugatti Chiron is the greatest car of all time".

For the record I don't like Ferraris, but hopefully this will give you some basic understanding of the conversation held.

EDIT: also in this case the Bugatti is my second favourite car anyway, so agreeing it being one spot above where I'd personally place it is not a big fucking deal.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ConanTheStoner

@Mozelleple112:

My man, I couldn't begin to give a shit what you like or don't like.

I simply said you don't play SF or Tekken. Facts. You've even admitted to this.

Then I asked for your CFN as I'm positive you got bodied. Still interested in seeing that btw. Show the receipts.

@Mozelleple112 said:

THIS butthurt for me not like your game.

Stop projecting plz. My initial post in this thread was chill. You got butthurt and came at me. I didn't even rag on TLOU, I just don't worship the shit.

@Mozelleple112 said:

I even said it was fair.

Yes, and then proceeded to talk dumb shit. Just as you're continuing to talk dumb shit now.

Anyways, don't care what you think about SF or any game. Your ill informed opinions carry zero weight with me. Shit, I don't even know if you have your own opinions or original thoughts.

I just find it amusing that you let random strangers make decisions for you. Funny how you ignore that part. I'd probably be embarrassed too.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 jaydan

@Mozelleple112: "Little Man" lmao we all know when someone is losing their shit when name calling comes into the field.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SargentD  Online
Member since 2020 • 8388 Posts

TLOU isn't in my top 1000 best games lol

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ConanTheStoner
@Mozelleple112 said:

@ConanTheStoner: Well it goes to should you too have a serious lack of comprehension skills so let me tone it down to your IQ level so perhaps you too, can understand:

You can't even get past the simple fact that this shit isn't objective. Instantly disqualified from IQ jabs brother.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ConanTheStoner

@jaydan said:

@Mozelleple112: "Little Man" lmao we all know when someone is losing their shit when name calling comes into the field.

lol I didn't even read his post to see that, thanks.

Yeah even if I were a "little man", like so what?

But I've been mistaken for bouncer, security, bodybuilder, etc. more times than I can recall, so it doesn't really work here.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ConanTheStoner

Just a recap, this is my initial post:

Decent game for sure. One of the highlights of a pretty slow year. Wouldn't be my fav of 2013, but it might scratch the top 5.

But yeah, no two people will ever agree on one of these lists. Personally wouldn't have TLOU in my top 100. Just so many good/great games over the years.

That's what set Moz off. And I'm the butthurt one here? 😂

Yeah I've been gaming about 35 years now. Stands to reason I've played countless games, a game not being in my top 100 wouldn't make it a bad game at all. I have no problem with TLOU, but it's not exactly a shining example of what I value in gaming.

But sure, take it personally lol.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mozelleple112

@ConanTheStoner:you did take it personally though,

Apparently I don't have balls or a spine because I think my second favourite game of all time is more well made than my first favourite game. Don't you think that sounds silly? I just said I wouldn't even pay the games you spend your time playing even if it was free.

And that is literally true. I got SFV for free (PSN I pay for happily so please don't bother) played it and found it so bad I want the developers to pay me for wasting my time. This clearly upset you.

I also did not ignore shit. Did I not simplify well enough? What exactly is it you think other people have decided for me? Do you still believe I only like TLOU because other people do? I think I have already explained this. My favourite games are the most awarded and get 10/10 scores. Not the other way

If that's the case, why is TLOU2 (arguably most hated game of our time) my game of the generation? (alongside MGS5, can't quite decide 1 and 2)

Shouldn't I love Zelda:OOT which long time was consider GOAT, instead of thinking it is trash?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#86 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44547 Posts

This thread took the expected path. This is what happens when you’re an extremist for certain games. 😅

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#87 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:

Source:Empire

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ConanTheStoner
@Mozelleple112 said:

@ConanTheStoner:you did take it personally though,

I made an absolutely harmless post and moved on. Forgot about the thread. You took it personally and went on the attack.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Letting others decide for you isn't limited to this thread, you do this shit all the time, even for games you haven't played. You seem to think conceding your favorite game for another is correct because you think rando poll results... are objective? 😂

So stupid lol.

@Mozelleple112 said:

And that is literally true. I got SFV for free (PSN I pay for happily so please don't bother) played it and found it so bad I want the developers to pay me for wasting my time. This clearly upset you.

A very interesting fantasy my friend. I really don't mean to be a dick, but your opinions are worthless to me. You might as well be a bot.

For the third time now, all I want from you regarding SFV is that CFN.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Mozelleple112

@ConanTheStoner: I gave you a 100% harmless reply and you start insulting me for no reason. Pathetic tbh.

Also not conceding. If you see my rank games, I always put MGS4 first.

I thought the car analogy would suffice but guess not.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Mozelleple112

@jaydan: Once you're done closing Conan's zipper you might want to look at who started insulting just because he didn't like the same games. I personally do not care what Conan likes, I just know he likes a lot of garbage. Conan on the other hand really seemed to care about my opinion though.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 jaydan

@Mozelleple112: Lmao oh you.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Pedro

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ConanTheStoner

@Mozelleple112:

Moz, the narrative isn't working at all man.

I made a harmless post regarding the game that your topic is about. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you or your opinion on the game. Strictly my own opinion on the game and these lists in general.

Your response to me had nothing to do with the topic/game and everything to do with games that I'm into. Saying "that's fair" before attempting to insult isn't a shield.

Don't really know what you expected to happen. Talk shit, I'll throw it back at you.

Trying to paint it like it's me who initiated this shit, or it's me who's sweating your opinions, clearly not the case.

I don't know if you just do this shit to seek attention, but I'd rather not interact with you at all tbh. By all means, feel free to ignore all my posts.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Mozelleple112

@ConanTheStoner: No worries, I was hoping you'd just admit my opinion affects you and hurt your feelings and move on, but I will take it.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Mozelleple112

@Pedro: Didn't mean to offend, Pedro.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Mozelleple112

@Jag85: Or maybe it was selected by educated individuals with fine taste for gaming. And if that was the case, how do you and @jaydanJaydan explain all the video game developers officially ranking TLOU as #2 greatest game of all time (right behind Zelda BOTW, Bloodborne in 4th) ? You think the industry's top devs and journalists chose TLOU as second best game ever made because of TV show?=

I guess if helps you two from crying at night, then go with it.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ConanTheStoner

@Mozelleple112 said:

@ConanTheStoner: No worries, I was hoping you'd just admit my opinion affects you and hurt your feelings and move on, but I will take it.

Yeah, hopes and dreams right. 🙏

Don't be down on yourself about it bud. Impossible for a rando gamer on a forum to hurt my feelings.

Now if you can work some substance into those opinions, some day I may find some value in them at least.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56410 Posts

Once again, I'll say it like this. Remember, opinions are like assholes but that doesn't mean you have to be one😉

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Looks like another sad day for lems. Not one Xbox exclusive made the top 5 🤣

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points