Why buy the Move?

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for sethschroeder07
sethschroeder07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 sethschroeder07
Member since 2004 • 842 Posts
Basically I am wondering to those who bought the Move for PS3 why? If you wanted something with a little stick why not the Wii they have a good lineup of games for new players to nintendo. I guess I see it if you only want the PS3 but the Wii is actually cheaper with the move being 100 to start and 50 for each additional move controller. I have owned all the systems and loved MAG for PS3 but ended up selling the system over the summer. I have the Wii and it's fun with friends playing Mario Kart and Mario Party. In the end though I also have a Xbox kinect just so you know where I am coming from. Personally I love the kinect because there is NO controller, it recognizes you when you sit down, has voice recognition, and I have to say it again there is no controller which is what turns me off about the wii sometimes with some of the games especially a workout game where you want to use a weight set or what not also you get all the controller for the price of the kinect.
Kori-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Kori-san
Member since 2010 • 604 Posts

So from what I gather...you want to play your games sitting down still AND with nothing in your hands?

wth is that?

Avatar image for sethschroeder07
sethschroeder07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sethschroeder07
Member since 2004 • 842 Posts
Not I like getting up, what I am saying is I hate holding something in my hand when it either doesn't call for it, or a stick isn't doing it. Think about shooting a basketball or kicking a football, neither of those are condusive to holding a stick. So just wondering what am I missing about the move? Why do you love it?
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
The Move is a more accurate and fluid version of the Wiimote. The Wii didn't do it for me. The graphics sucked, the online sucked, and it's just simply not a console that you need to have. None of the exclusives are ground-breaking or even remotely innovative. I'd gladly spend $100 on a Move bundle than $200 on a Wii system, which has less capabilities and more dated technology than that of the Ps3. Additionally, the titles that are already out for the Move already show the advantages over the motion control capabilities of other systems. For example, Table Tennis on the PS3 simulates how you'd play the sport in real life. You hold the Paddle 1:1 to how you hold the controller, and you pretty much play the game exactly how you'd play Ping Pong. Given this accuracy, spin and player positioning (closer versus farther from the table) become crucial elements in competitive play, which really add a layer to the game that the Kinect Sports or Wii-Sports games never really had. The Kinect Sports is probably the worst, with loose timing, no real concept of positioning, nor is there much attention given to spin. The Wii's table tennis is better, but isn't very satisfying overall. The Ping Pong Ball is 2D, you have no control over where you move, and spin doesn't matter as much. This is only one example of why the Move's extra accuracy and speed pays off. And it's not hard to see why The Move is the best motion peripheral. Open your eyes and look at some Youtube videos. The potential is clearly there, it just hasn't been fully tapped yet.
AdmiralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 AdmiralBison
Member since 2008 • 3970 Posts

I got it in part because I'm a technophille and that I was curious.

also I got Heavy Rain because I wanted to play a game that was different and with Move it may even make the experience more unique.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Not I like getting up, what I am saying is I hate holding something in my hand when it either doesn't call for it, or a stick isn't doing it. Think about shooting a basketball or kicking a football, neither of those are condusive to holding a stick. So just wondering what am I missing about the move? Why do you love it?sethschroeder07

To your few *kick a ball" examples are tons of examples you actually have something in your hands like a weapon or a sports device oO

Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

The Move is a more accurate and fluid version of the Wiimote. The Wii didn't do it for me. The graphics sucked, the online sucked, and it's just simply not a console that you need to have. None of the exclusives are ground-breaking or even remotely innovative. I'd gladly spend $100 on a Move bundle than $200 on a Wii system, which has less capabilities and more dated technology than that of the Ps3. Additionally, the titles that are already out for the Move already show the advantages over the motion control capabilities of other systems. For example, Table Tennis on the PS3 simulates how you'd play the sport in real life. You hold the Paddle 1:1 to how you hold the controller, and you pretty much play the game exactly how you'd play Ping Pong. Given this accuracy, spin and player positioning (closer versus farther from the table) become crucial elements in competitive play, which really add a layer to the game that the Kinect Sports or Wii-Sports games never really had. The Kinect Sports is probably the worst, with loose timing, no real concept of positioning, nor is there much attention given to spin. The Wii's table tennis is better, but isn't very satisfying overall. The Ping Pong Ball is 2D, you have no control over where you move, and spin doesn't matter as much. This is only one example of why the Move's extra accuracy and speed pays off. And it's not hard to see why The Move is the best motion peripheral. Open your eyes and look at some Youtube videos. The potential is clearly there, it just hasn't been fully tapped yet.KHAndAnime

lol worthy

chaotzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chaotzu
Member since 2005 • 773 Posts
Once I got the hang of the Move controls with MAG there is no going back to the controller. Me and my buddies did the 3point shootout on NBA 2K11 and had a blast. Heavy Rain with Moves controls is actually worth a second playthrough with the controls. You see the difference? Those are REAL games I just named. Not Party Central or whatever crap the Kinect is trying to pass off to casuals. Nintendo had the right idea, but 3rd party devs don't take it seriously enough. Plus the Move controls a hell of lot more accurate. Yeah it's cool to play Metriod with the Wiimote, but to get into a firefight with another human opponent during a 256 man battle and to actually gun him down is a whole nother thing. When Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4 comes out, trust me, SW will not shut up about the Move controller around that time. I don't even like baseball, but if MLB the Show 11 has Move support, day on purchase. Keep in mind I said nothing of Sports Champions. I played the game once and never touched it again, but the real games that are available now are worth it and they're only going to get better.
johnlennon28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 johnlennon28
Member since 2008 • 2158 Posts
so are you sincerely asking why people bought move, or you're just trying to advertise kinect?? please.... but to answer the question, I bought move because I wanted to get my wife into gaming, the wii has gotten old really quick for her, and so as the move, but at least Im enjoying sports champion every now and then
Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
So, is this a promotion of Kinect, right?
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]The Move is a more accurate and fluid version of the Wiimote. The Wii didn't do it for me. The graphics sucked, the online sucked, and it's just simply not a console that you need to have. None of the exclusives are ground-breaking or even remotely innovative. I'd gladly spend $100 on a Move bundle than $200 on a Wii system, which has less capabilities and more dated technology than that of the Ps3. Additionally, the titles that are already out for the Move already show the advantages over the motion control capabilities of other systems. For example, Table Tennis on the PS3 simulates how you'd play the sport in real life. You hold the Paddle 1:1 to how you hold the controller, and you pretty much play the game exactly how you'd play Ping Pong. Given this accuracy, spin and player positioning (closer versus farther from the table) become crucial elements in competitive play, which really add a layer to the game that the Kinect Sports or Wii-Sports games never really had. The Kinect Sports is probably the worst, with loose timing, no real concept of positioning, nor is there much attention given to spin. The Wii's table tennis is better, but isn't very satisfying overall. The Ping Pong Ball is 2D, you have no control over where you move, and spin doesn't matter as much. This is only one example of why the Move's extra accuracy and speed pays off. And it's not hard to see why The Move is the best motion peripheral. Open your eyes and look at some Youtube videos. The potential is clearly there, it just hasn't been fully tapped yet.

Hear this man dont buy a wii for games like mario galaxy, zelda twilight princess, smash bros brawl, donkey kong country returns or mario kart wii buy a move for games like sports champions, tumble, kungfu riders and.. uh.. eyepet. you know its superior
glenn2709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 glenn2709
Member since 2005 • 1719 Posts
Well, because I was very impressed with how acurate it tracks my movemvent so I went ahead and bought a bundle.
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

Well going by my own experience with each motion controller

Kinect needs to much room and is going to be a big problem for a lot of people, it does work good and the dashboard navigation and voice controls are cool

PS move works the best but has no game's worth buying yet, it really needs some original titles that really make it worth buying

So where left with the original the Wii, if your after motion controls the Wii is obviously the best of the bunch because its got a huge selection of games

stevoqwerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 stevoqwerty
Member since 2006 • 4029 Posts

Because that psychic octopus said so, and it's very accurate and fun, like pointing a laser sight at your screen.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18261 Posts

I'm agree with that at some point, however, i think the same about Kinect too, i already have a Wii and the motion thing is not bad at all, but i honeslty don't see a good enough reason to buy either of them, at least for now.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Look TC the PS3 has superior online, graphics, and hardware capabilities to the Wii. We have 2 Wiis and 3 PS3s and the Wii is pretty much played by the families children. The PS3 is played by all ages and is the best system for all ages. I like the Wii and PS3, but the Wii isn't as appealing to a wide range of people.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Because for FPS games (Killzone 3 is coming) Motion > Dual Analog when implemented properly.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

bought the move the same weekend it came out, its just amazing granted i haven't used it lately because dead rising 2 and new vegas has been eating up my time, but i used it a couple of days ago and its just crazy accurate. ping pong in sports champion is basically the closet ping pong realism your going to get in a videogame also the archey game too. its just an amazing peice of technology

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#19 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Pick one: -lapse in judgement -actual belief that good games will hit before Move becomes a clearance item -owns shares in Sony
standarddamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#20 standarddamage
Member since 2006 • 1143 Posts

Pick one: -lapse in judgement -actual belief that good games will hit before Move becomes a clearance item -owns shares in SonyDJ_Lae

Pick One:

-Interested in New Technology.

-Confirmed games individual wants that support the peripheral.

-Likes having fun with family and friends, and would like controls that are "more accessible" in order to do so.

-Wants motion controls on an HD system.

...and the list goes on. That's just a few of my reasons, anyway.

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

i was gonna buy it. but i went to a local pawn shop and they had a black wii and i asked if i could get for 80 bucks plus my choice of 2 games and he said yes. so i wound up getting a used wii plus mg2 and smbb for ten bucks cheaper then then what a move starter bundle woulda costed me. i might buy move next year if sony proves they will support with more then just ps3 games with tacked on motion controlls.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

Look TC the PS3 has superior online, graphics, and hardware capabilities to the Wii. We have 2 Wiis and 3 PS3s and the Wii is pretty much played by the families children. The PS3 is played by all ages and is the best system for all ages. I like the Wii and PS3, but the Wii isn't as appealing to a wide range of people.

clr84651
Isn't the Wii the biggest selling console, because it does appeal to a wider range of people
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
I have no idea why to buy it, I see no interesting software and I don't ever see myself playing with the Move for a core game over the Dualshock. That's why I was even more surprised when I saw how it performed sales-wise.
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 farnham
[QUOTE="clr84651"]

Supabul
Isn't the Wii the biggest selling console, because it does appeal to a wider range of people

he was talking about people not casuals those are not people. only hardcore gamers are people.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
Meh, not reason at all right now
WardCleaver02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WardCleaver02
Member since 2007 • 1559 Posts

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]The Move is a more accurate and fluid version of the Wiimote. The Wii didn't do it for me. The graphics sucked, the online sucked, and it's just simply not a console that you need to have. None of the exclusives are ground-breaking or even remotely innovative. I'd gladly spend $100 on a Move bundle than $200 on a Wii system, which has less capabilities and more dated technology than that of the Ps3. Additionally, the titles that are already out for the Move already show the advantages over the motion control capabilities of other systems. For example, Table Tennis on the PS3 simulates how you'd play the sport in real life. You hold the Paddle 1:1 to how you hold the controller, and you pretty much play the game exactly how you'd play Ping Pong. Given this accuracy, spin and player positioning (closer versus farther from the table) become crucial elements in competitive play, which really add a layer to the game that the Kinect Sports or Wii-Sports games never really had. The Kinect Sports is probably the worst, with loose timing, no real concept of positioning, nor is there much attention given to spin. The Wii's table tennis is better, but isn't very satisfying overall. The Ping Pong Ball is 2D, you have no control over where you move, and spin doesn't matter as much. This is only one example of why the Move's extra accuracy and speed pays off. And it's not hard to see why The Move is the best motion peripheral. Open your eyes and look at some Youtube videos. The potential is clearly there, it just hasn't been fully tapped yet.Half-Way

lol worthy

Especially lol worthy whentaking about a peripheral that is simply a slightly improved version of the WiiMote.

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

millions and millions already bought it. it outsells any motion controller out right now imho plus the move is hardcore

standarddamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#28 standarddamage
Member since 2006 • 1143 Posts

millions and millions already bought it. it outsells any motion controller out right now imho plus the move is hardcore

_SWAG_

Oh _SWAG_, you're always good for a laugh. :lol:

You have to break two million to have sold millions, and it certainly hasn't outsold the Wii remote.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

I've played both the MOVE and the Wii, and the MOVE isn't anymore accurate then the Wii. The MOVE does have lag as well, as I experienced it playing Sports Champions and have seen it in games like Time Crisis: Razing Storm and The Fight: Light Out. I haven't tried it with games like MAG, NBA 2K11 or Heavy Rain, but I can't see it being more precise then using a Dual Shock 3 controller. I will still get a MOVE eventually because I want to play Sports Champions & Sorcery.

sam_nintendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sam_nintendo
Member since 2005 • 2066 Posts
Sports may not be very conducive to holding a stick, but then again being in a living room isn't very conducive to playing sports either and we still keep playing sports games.
kontejner44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kontejner44
Member since 2006 • 2025 Posts

Because for FPS games (Killzone 3 is coming) Motion > Dual Analog when implemented properly.

NaveedLife

I was going to say "because you don't have a Wii" but this is actually a good reason to get Move as KZ3 is PS3 exclusive, but as you say it has to be implemented well,they have to spend some time, it's new technology.

Anyway, lets face it there are some hardcore fanboys out there who suddenly liked motion controls as they came in HD, these guys will never get a Wii no matter what, Move is for them.

kontejner44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kontejner44
Member since 2006 • 2025 Posts

I've played both the MOVE and the Wii, and the MOVE isn't anymore accurate then the Wii. The MOVE does have lag as well, as I experienced it playing Sports Champions and have seen it in games like Time Crisis: Razing Storm and The Fight: Light Out. I haven't tried it with games like MAG, NBA 2K11 or Heavy Rain, but I can't see it being more precise then using a Dual Shock 3 controller. I will still get a MOVE eventually because I want to play Sports Champions & Sorcery.

blackace

No game released for Move has shown that it is superior than WM+, however it is supposed to have the potential of being better. .... :p

Even so, it's basically Wii HD and not the true successor to Wii, this is what is going to hurt Sony in the longer run as Nintendo is getting closer to the next big thing and will counter both Move and Kinect.

annoyingdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 annoyingdevil
Member since 2010 • 1222 Posts

blackace
What !! Sports champions dosent have lag . I play that game 24/7 and i havent seen lag .
Avatar image for GrizzlyBear1976
GrizzlyBear1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GrizzlyBear1976
Member since 2010 • 140 Posts
Move and Kinect are for people who don't like video games.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#35 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
Same reason I buy all this stuff... I love technolgy.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#36 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I would get Move for the Heavy Rain Move Support and Killzone 3 Move Support.

And Maybe even for Little Big Planet 2.

But other than that I don't think it's necessary.

Sonicplys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sonicplys
Member since 2004 • 2603 Posts

Why buy the Move is a great question. Nothing good will come out of this. Its the next Pocketstation, Eye Toy and Sixaxis. Just another failure in a long line of Sony's crazy schemes. Wii is already here with more establish franchises and much more cheaper.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22970 Posts

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]The Move is a more accurate and fluid version of the Wiimote. The Wii didn't do it for me. The graphics sucked, the online sucked, and it's just simply not a console that you need to have. None of the exclusives are ground-breaking or even remotely innovative. I'd gladly spend $100 on a Move bundle than $200 on a Wii system, which has less capabilities and more dated technology than that of the Ps3. Additionally, the titles that are already out for the Move already show the advantages over the motion control capabilities of other systems. For example, Table Tennis on the PS3 simulates how you'd play the sport in real life. You hold the Paddle 1:1 to how you hold the controller, and you pretty much play the game exactly how you'd play Ping Pong. Given this accuracy, spin and player positioning (closer versus farther from the table) become crucial elements in competitive play, which really add a layer to the game that the Kinect Sports or Wii-Sports games never really had. The Kinect Sports is probably the worst, with loose timing, no real concept of positioning, nor is there much attention given to spin. The Wii's table tennis is better, but isn't very satisfying overall. The Ping Pong Ball is 2D, you have no control over where you move, and spin doesn't matter as much. This is only one example of why the Move's extra accuracy and speed pays off. And it's not hard to see why The Move is the best motion peripheral. Open your eyes and look at some Youtube videos. The potential is clearly there, it just hasn't been fully tapped yet.Half-Way

lol worthy

I dont get it? Wheres the innovation? Isnt it just the wiimote?
subyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#39 subyman
Member since 2005 • 1719 Posts

I've been considering picking up a Wii again since it has some games I want to play, however the Move is looking good too. No games I want yet though. I'm worried that Sony will not support the Move enough for it to really take off.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheEroica  Moderator
Move and Kinect are for people who don't like video games.GrizzlyBear1976
Ive been gaming for almost 30 years and i have the kinect. While i recognize the launch games are far from perfect the proper implimentation of kinect into video games can be just what the doctor ordered to push the hardcore gaming experience. I quite honestly find very little merit in your statement at all.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

lol worthy

So what are the innovative ground breaking games supported by Move? I'm not saying there aren't any, there just aren't any that I know of.
supdotcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 supdotcom
Member since 2010 • 1121 Posts

the move (and the kinect) have lots of potential to surpass the wii, but it all boils down to how well the devs can implement the motion controlling into the games. For example on the wii I couldn't help but notice some games had very 'tacked-on' motion controls.

Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

Don't know. I also don't know why I should buy the Wii or 360, let alone Kinect.

GrizzlyBear1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GrizzlyBear1976
[QUOTE="GrizzlyBear1976"]Move and Kinect are for people who don't like video games.TheEroica
Ive been gaming for almost 30 years and i have the kinect. While i recognize the launch games are far from perfect the proper implimentation of kinect into video games can be just what the doctor ordered to push the hardcore gaming experience. I quite honestly find very little merit in your statement at all.

If you've been gaming for 30 years then you should know this gens "power glove" when you see it.
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 farnham
[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"]The Move is a more accurate and fluid version of the Wiimote. The Wii didn't do it for me. The graphics sucked, the online sucked, and it's just simply not a console that you need to have. None of the exclusives are ground-breaking or even remotely innovative. I'd gladly spend $100 on a Move bundle than $200 on a Wii system, which has less capabilities and more dated technology than that of the Ps3. Additionally, the titles that are already out for the Move already show the advantages over the motion control capabilities of other systems. For example, Table Tennis on the PS3 simulates how you'd play the sport in real life. You hold the Paddle 1:1 to how you hold the controller, and you pretty much play the game exactly how you'd play Ping Pong. Given this accuracy, spin and player positioning (closer versus farther from the table) become crucial elements in competitive play, which really add a layer to the game that the Kinect Sports or Wii-Sports games never really had. The Kinect Sports is probably the worst, with loose timing, no real concept of positioning, nor is there much attention given to spin. The Wii's table tennis is better, but isn't very satisfying overall. The Ping Pong Ball is 2D, you have no control over where you move, and spin doesn't matter as much. This is only one example of why the Move's extra accuracy and speed pays off. And it's not hard to see why The Move is the best motion peripheral. Open your eyes and look at some Youtube videos. The potential is clearly there, it just hasn't been fully tapped yet.meetroid8

lol worthy

So what are the innovative ground breaking games supported by Move? I'm not saying there aren't any, there just aren't any that I know of.

kung fu riders is better then super mario galaxy 2 and kirby epic yarn combined
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 farnham

the move (and the kinect) have lots of potential to surpass the wii, but it all boils down to how well the devs can implement the motion controlling into the games. For example on the wii I couldn't help but notice some games had very 'tacked-on' motion controls.

supdotcom

it already far outpassed the wii. it has more games. better games and sold more

Don't know. I also don't know why I should buy the Wii or 360, let alone Kinect.

Pug-Nasty

i dont know why i should buy a ps3 or why i bought a 360, wii so yeah

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="GrizzlyBear1976"]Move and Kinect are for people who don't like video games.GrizzlyBear1976

If you've been gaming for 30 years then you should know this gens "power glove" when you see it.

Hahaha funny... but um ya see i was around for the power glove hype and the problem with the power glove is that IT DIDNT WORK! not even kinda worked... i mean it was a 100 dollat piece of broken technology. The kinect move and wiimote dont fall in that catagory at all. Theyre not perfect but there not the power glove either.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

kung fu riders is better then super mario galaxy 2 and kirby epic yarn combinedfarnham

i smell a ban coming... your going to suicide your 21000 post account? lol cmon fenharm.

GrizzlyBear1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GrizzlyBear1976

[QUOTE="supdotcom"]

farnham

it already far outpassed the wii. it has more games. better games and sold more

Pug-Nasty

i dont know why i should buy a ps3 or why i bought a 360, wii so yeah

Because all the rich kids have them and look at how cool they think they are.
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 farnham

[QUOTE="farnham"]kung fu riders is better then super mario galaxy 2 and kirby epic yarn combinedKBFloYd

i smell a ban coming... your going to suicide your 21000 post account? lol cmon fenharm.

why does post count mean anything ?